What's new

Indian Atheists Population

You cant be athiest in front of RSS or BJP so saying Hindus respect Atheist is a big LOL

please sweetheart,my grandfathers did none of that,they are strictly theist and my community has given multiple nobel prize winners to the world.

again,stay in your aukaat.

Again the same word "Aukaat" May be your community comes from Swedish noble family or you might be descendants of Newton for all I care. My dad is religious I am not as simple as that. None of what you can say "your dad is not atheist" will change my views. I am sure it burns Hindu talibans like you but we do not care ^_^

I merely see you as a confused guy,your grandpa not believing it has nothing to do with religion,perhaps you should start telling him how a cycle works.

I am a theist and i dont give a **** why someone prays or not,but if u come here and try to argue,i ll tell you what i think,thats it.

i ll repeat again,thats your aukaat in Canada/India,u ll stay within that always.

You cant be athiest in front of RSS or BJP so saying Hindus respect Atheist is a big LOL

No actually you can be.

Neither the Hindus nor we have any 'Wajib ul Qatl' clause here. :D

Many of my BJP and RSS supporting friends are Agnostic i.e. they believe in god but don't pray ritualistically like practising Hindus do.

I myself was raised as an agnostic but later realized the beauty of the faith of my birth and became a devout believer of Vajrayana school of thought.

That's funny because the leader of the RSS is a self described "Hindu Atheist" :coffee:

I think you mean Agnostic; believing in the Hindu philosophy but not praying like practising Hindus.

strangely enough majority of members belonging to Hindu nationalist organization like BJP & RSS are actually atheists very few of them are actually practicing hindus

Back
Top Bottom