What's new

Indian army running short of ammunition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Why you guys need to go off topic? You mean your chief of army is a liar?

if some one is lying for good sake for his/her country .. he is better that a million truths.. love this General..

In any case we will take out pakistan. Our nukes will take 5 mins only. :cheesy:

This admittance by the Indian chief that they only have two days of munitions does bring into question the Incredible policy of no first use of nukes. (mind you those nukes will probably just frizzle)

Why you guys need to go off topic? You mean your chief of army is a liar?

Could be.. As I said, our army men are humans.. Not demi Gods as in Pakistan.. They are prone to normal human failings like misspeaking, lying or being outright wrong.. And when they are wrong they get wrapped on the knuckles or at times sacked.. Because in India they dont have the capability to subvert the democratic govt and do kabza on the whole country thru a coup and then rule the country like a emperor ...Unlike in Pakistan that is.. :D

if some one is lying for good sake for his/her country .. he is better that a million truths.. love this General..

How do you know he is a liar?? He might be telling the truth. Indian army may only have two days ammunitions. After all compared to countries of similar size like China one could say that Indian procurement and production has failed miserably

would u guys stop trolling and arguing on a SINGLE nuke test? he said 1 of the 5 test failed......its not like chinese maal chale to chand tak chalega nahi to samunder mein duub mrega >_>:blah:

Could be.. As I said, our army men are humans.. Not demi Gods as in Pakistan.. They are prone to normal human failings like misspeaking, lying or being outright wrong.. And when they are wrong they get wrapped on the knuckles or at times sacked.. Because in India they dont have the capability to subvert the democratic govt and do kabza on the whole country thru a coup and then rule the country like a emperor ...Unlike in Pakistan that is.. :D

Whats Pakistan got to do with Indian army chief being a liar or Indian procurement being inadequate. that's it next you will be blaming ISI for this no doubt

How do you know he is a liar?? He might be telling the truth. Indian army may only have two days ammunitions. After all compared to countries of similar size like China one could say that Indian procurement and production has failed miserably

2 days should be enough.. If we go to war with China, they will reach Delhi in 4 hours and war will be over.

If we go to war with Pakistan, we will be in Islamabad in 2 hours and the war will be over..

why keep excess ammo in inventory... ??

I think we all accept if Chinese went into war with India Chinese troops would take about 4 hours to get to Dehli. maybe that's why Indian procurement don't think its necessary to have munitions for more than two days??

:rofl: dude that's epic...I've never though of that..

Are you really THAT thick? You keep ranting the same line over and over again. Believe whatever you want to, your delusions do not matter.

Its taken over 100 posts for an Indian member to come on here and accept the chief is a liar and your army is incompetant in matters of procurement. Any country that has an army your size has serious flaws in your army if things like this are true. Got to give credit to Nitin at least the guy is honest. If the rest of you chaps could accept the truth then that would help but continious denial and personal abuse wont help your cause - in fact its really embarrassing to watch you dodge the truth!

Oh Really.. I think you should buy property in Britain now, considering in case of a war, there wont be a Pakistan to return to

why do you guys insist on going off topic. let me remind you the question we are addressing:

1. Is the Indian chief army a liar

2. Is Indian procurement inadequate

3. Both of the above

In any case we will take out pakistan. Our nukes will take 5 mins only. :cheesy:

Don't know then why some people kept talking about cold start and limited conventional war.

Suddenly nukes are getting more importance.

2 days should be enough.. If we go to war with China, they will reach Delhi in 4 hours and war will be over.

If we go to war with Pakistan, we will be in Islamabad in 2 hours and the war will be over..

why keep excess ammo in inventory... ??

If this is the mindset of the young generation of self proclaimed superpower, then I can only laugh and feel a little sad.

Are you going to be running for next COAS anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom