What's new

Indian army running short of ammunition

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know so much about Indian Army? Your flags are not from India.

rightly pointed out sir, but i am quite certain that Pakistan Army's Adversary is not by any chance a unprofessional Army. they know how to take care of SoPs on border and all along LoC, and this comes from Pak Army officers that i have had the pleasure to share time with.

I think that thread starter was running out of ideas and came across a news article trolling the internet. if the thread starter is hell bent on believing that such a basic error could be made by your army then he is more than welcome to believe that.

Lets put it this way that, I do not expect Indian Army to be as bad as the Thread starter is trying to make it look. starting a thread like this without even a single word of his own or opinion on the article, copy paste + link = Thread.

lol, you just hit a nerve there Aryan.

I think so brother what was that movie was it the firm?? You cant handle the truth you Indians! Liars corrupt and incompetent. Thats not all Indians just the army chief and procurement division

I think so brother what was that movie was it the firm?? You cant handle the truth you Indians! Liars corrupt and incompetent. Thats not all Indians just the army chief and procurement division

"A few Good men" is the movie. jack nicholson to tom cruise.

You are right. It is Incredible Indian corruption Incredible India lies and Incredible Indian incompetence. Very unlikely ingredients for a bullying superpower pretensions I must say. They must try living in peace in the neighbourhood and behave like China.

:rofl::rofl: transperant Pakistani leaders.... there is lot hell difference between Democracy and military controlled state. Yeah pakistani military and politicians are very pure.....:toast_sign:

indian chief their day.loll look at at how competent your country is.

:rofl::rofl: transperant Pakistani leaders.... there is lot hell difference between Democracy and military controlled state. Yeah pakistani military and politicians are very pure.....:toast_sign:

why why are you obsessed with Pakistan. Does Pakistan and its problems and issues wash Indian sins and problems??

why why are you obsessed with Pakistan. Does Pakistan and its problems and issues wash Indian sins and problems??

you are wasting your time ******* around with word plays.

please tell me where can i start a Pakistani strategic thought thread?

I can ask the same question why are you obsessed with India, does its low ammo problem save you from getting bombed out by US.

I can ask the same question why are you obsessed with India, does its low ammo problem save you from getting bombed out by US.

Nope I am on Pakistani forum on a thread discussing Indian army is a liar and Indian procurement is inadequate. You on the other hand are an Indian on a Pakistani forum on a thread on India discussing Pakistan. is that too complicated for you to understand the irony?? and who is obsessed with who lol

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

we are not absessed with pakistan. we pity you guys and at your condition. try to find happiness in a statement by our chief

Chief Liar??

No it doesn't neither does it solve the numerous problems Pk is facing but then again it will give them some consolation if India has some problems as well.

The whole matter has been stretched ridiculously..

When India is importing everything, then how does one expect them to make ammo of their own. Looks like this too will be imported soon.:lol:

Nope I am on Pakistani forum on a thread discussing Indian army is a liar and Indian procurement is inadequate. You on the other hand are an Indian on a Pakistani forum on a thread on India discussing Pakistan. is that too complicated for you to understand the irony?? and who is obsessed with who lol

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Chief Liar??

But if I am right this is a forum where we can discuss all the scenario and since Pakistan is sworn enemy of India. We can relate this to Pakistan.

270 posts, i think bharti posters must be running short of ammunition by now :D

at least a 100 belongs to aryan b I guess,:lol: he made it a point to answer to everyone.

look whose talking abt corruption. u guys are fuuny. an unstable country with the most incompetent ppl in the world

Angry about the ammo statement? Yeah i can see. Don't pollute this thread with Pakistan's corruption or any other economic incompetence. If you want to talk about this then go to 'Pakistan economy thread'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom