What's new

Indian army opens fire at Sialkot Sector check post

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just for elections. The LoC issue is not being discussed with seriousness on Pakistani media or in drawing rooms. It was Eid, either we were at someone's place or they were at ours the past 3 days and there was not a peep about LoC. People are engrossed with the internal issues.

BJP is just point scoring for the elections, Congress knows if it gets into a fight now it will suffer the same fate BJP did with a misadventure in 2002 and losing its tough guy image after failing to fire a single shot and losing anywhere between 700 to 1800 men.

Both sides have fortified and strengthened their positions so much that even thinking about war causes casualties. These skirmishes are mostly due to hot head COs on the ground or due to misunderstandings. Fueled further by exaggerations in either the Indian media or the Pakistani media.
This so called "misadventure" forced Musharraf in 2004 to sign that pak soil will not be used in future for anti-India activities,i.e, de-facto recognition of Pakistan's past misdeeds.It had huge international and diplomatic ramifications.

Your countrymen desperately hide their skin color though.

India is #1 buyer of skin whitener :lol: :rofl: lolz

I dnt know how skin cream related to national shame ???

We are talking about nationality but you proved your stupidity and level of education .

RazPak talking about India is most hated nation .. you should defend his frustrated comment with some logic not like idiots.

Well , you know , in retaliation to what . All discussed to ad nauseam and ad infinitum .

Yeah , that is what I was asking . I , myself , do not really understand much of the Indian politics but from the comments here , I have deduced that BJP isn't really a pro-minority political party .

Why are we here on the forum for ? To discuss , debate things , right ? :D

You can always refuse though , that is another thing .

BJP themselves is a bit on the Hindu side..but that may be for votes for the upcoming elections ..nesides they know very well in a modern society then cant becomes too extreme about it.. IF MOdi comes to power however we are going to see equal opportunities for all..and not just Quota's everywhere.... Some Moron wanted Quota's in the army...The army told him to go f**k himself

But ask yourself, why India is most hated nation in Asia. All neighbors of India hate India.
And the whole wide world loves Pakistan!! Way to go! :tup:

Indians suck big time! Way not to go!! :tdown:

Jeeez!

We are talking about nationality but you proved your stupidity and level of education .

RazPak talking about India is most hated nation .. you should defend his frustrated comment with some logic not like idiots.

If you think about it, Chinese and Pakistani population not only make majority within Asia, but the world. If you are still doubting my figures, let's just throw Australia into the mix.

If you think about it, Chinese and Pakistani population not only make majority within Asia, but the world. If you are still doubting my figures, let's just throw Australia into the mix.

This so called "misadventure" forced Musharraf in 2004 to sign that pak soil will not be used in future for anti-India activities,i.e, de-facto recognition of Pakistan's past misdeeds.It had huge international and diplomatic ramifications.

Musharraf had said that in Feb 2001 and that has been always the stated position of Pakistan. We will try our best, but there is no guarantee.

I asked you because @smuhs1 confused tomorrow's incident with todays . This was the latest .

I posted this link because someone said that we dont have enough money to pay for bullet and here indians are counting that how many were actually fired.

Last edited by a moderator:

Musharraf had said that in Feb 2001 and that has been always the stated position of Pakistan. We will try our best, but there is no guarantee.

Note hundreds of lives were lost just by stationing that many troops. Surely you can't justify wars in exchange for these little skirmishes where there is a good chance that both sides are equally at fault since no one has control over the ground troops from opening a front or two on a whim.

But Mr.Musharraf never signed anything , Monsieur , he just issued the same verbal statement that the Govt of Pakistan has been issuing since the beginning along with a threat - not to cross the border . :D Well , no one crossed the border whilst the Indian side lost 700+ lives .

Pakistan and master China.:laughcry:

Pakistan does not even by miles belong to the category China belongs. Don't pronounce Pakistan and China in same breath.

Oh gosh, looks like a full thickness burn, burnol wont cut it this time... better grab a Burns Kit:

1305551196bu0453.jpg

Note hundreds of lives were lost just by stationing that many troops. Surely you can't justify wars in exchange for these little skirmishes where there is a good chance that both sides are equally at fault since no one has control over the ground troops from opening a front or two on a whim.

1) I think you are confusing 2004(which came in effect as a result of 2002 Operation Parakram) with 2001.

2) I too agree that no country in the world progressed in fighting war after war. All want peace. :police:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom