What's new

Indian army on 'Operation Alert' along China border

ratolz

BANNED
Reaction score
NEW DELHI: The Indian army has mobilised its troops to forwards posts in Jammu and Kashmir and along the northeastern border with China in an

exercise named Operation Alert, a defence official said on Wednesday.

"About 50% troops on the Line of Actual Control have been mobilised to forward posts. The mobilisation would last for nearly a month," a senior Indian Army official said.

The mobilisation of Indian troops has come close on the heels of a high-profile war game launched by the Chinese army. China had deployed close to 50,000 troops in its biggest cross-country tactical mobilisation exercise that has sent alarm bells ringing in India as it is seen as Beijing's efforts to improve its ability to deploy troops in Tibet whenever reinforcements are required.

However, the Indian army officially refused to term the mobilisation as a counter to the Chinese army's exercise.

"Operation Alert is an annual exercise conducted during this time of the year to undertake the maintenance of the forward posts," another Indian Army official said.

In the past months, there have been several reports of Chinese troops intruding into Indian territory in the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir creating anxiety about Beijing's aggressive designs.

The Indian government has, however, sought to play down the incursions, saying these are routine incidents that occur due to differences in perception about the Line of Actual Control.

Indian army on 'Operation Alert' along China border - India - NEWS - The Times of India

But guys things are getting hotter and hotter. Everyday we are hearing a new news... Whats going on?

Sir india doing right. i think the war games planned by china well before was excuse to move its 50,000 army men on our border. They even trained how to suprice enemy. Now it seems things are getting clearler. i might be wrong sir but moving 50,000 troops by a excuse of war game exercise well might be an suprice assault on our unaware troops. Am happy that within one month all troops in indian side will move towards china border to protect our border. If war starts then china in better position due to infrastructure. India will find difficult to climb towards border in case of war. Its better to move them well ahead of any mischif by china. War wont happen but protecting border is must.

Back to the topic, shall we?

I believe its nothing more than a routine military exercise, even though its timing couldn't have been more perfect. Recently, we've been hearing about PLA incursions into Indian territory. India's probably going to portray its level of "Alertness" using this "Annual Exercise" as a cover. Some members were discussing a possibility of war which IMO, doesn't sound feasible at the moment as both nations are not in a position to jeopardize their economic race to prosperity.

Back to the topic, shall we?

I believe its nothing more than a routine military exercise, even though its timing couldn't have been more perfect. Recently, we've been hearing about PLA incursions into Indian territory. India's probably going to portray its level of "Alertness" using this "Annual Exercise" as a cover. Some members were discussing a possibility of war which IMO, doesn't sound feasible at the moment as both nations are not in a position to jeopardize their economic race to prosperity.

Sir i agree with you. i think india taking right steps. After knowing china's incursion india decided to move 60,000 troops towards border. It would take time as our infrastructure is worse. After knowing china moved 50,000 troops towards border in excuse of war game exercise india decided to move more troops and also decided to raise two new division. Thats around 38,000 to 50,000 new troops. India taking right steps to protect our borders sir.

A Must watch for Indians.

I was expecting this to happen in nearly 10-15 years from now but looks like we are on the verge of mini-war already. Look at this Video and see what Zaid-Hamid is telling by translating predictions of Niamatullah Shah Wali. He has particularly mentioned area of Tibet as one of the battle grounds.

Start watching from 2:40:00

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there possibility for small scale war?

Absolutely, if it didn't happen at this moment even then it is due in the near future. Try going through predictions of Niamatullah Shah Wali and watch the predictions that has already come true. You will be surprised to know how a person 800 years back was able to pin-point dates, days and numbers to unbelievable accuracy.

Even resistance between Pakistan and India is on the rise. India is showing its concerns on the involvement of China in Bunji Dam and the speed with which India is moving into American camp is creating resistance between India and China.

Sir i would say the war is between buddha and people who dont believe in god. Dalai lama met 8years old girl shambhi who claims she dalai lama's bestfriend in previous life and they both took learning lesson from buddha itself. The girl age 8years old done already alot miracles. She predicted china's end by tsunami and power of war supported by indian gods like vishnu itself as india land of alot powerful god like ram, hanumaan, ganesha, laxmi, vishnu etc etc. She says she buddha's main follower after dalai lama. Dalai lama confirmed that yes indeed the child was her bestfriend in previous life. The girl in a way cursed china. She done alot prediction before and all came true. Now lets see her new prediction will it come true.

I stop at the first 10 seconds after I've found out its a Brit thats talking.

Sir why should we mention brits and americans? If they want india and china war then i think china more clever. China should stop provoking india and stop doing incursion. It will cool things down.

Back
Top Bottom