What's new

Indian army on 'Operation Alert' along China border

Most of us agree there won't be a full out war, but I am surprised India and China don't provide more support to insurgencies in each other's areas.

And please don't give me this lovey-dovey friendship crap. We both know India and China are on a collision course. Sooner or later, they will be competing for resources and influence.

Most of us agree there won't be a full out war, but I am surprised India and China don't provide more support to insurgencies in each other's areas.

And please don't give me this lovey-dovey friendship crap. We both know India and China are on a collision course. Sooner or later, they will be competing for resources and influence.

More rivals less enemies.The chinese are isolated internationally India is not

sir why always india should make peace? You better tell america to make peace who been attacking smaller countries. Sir you are bashing me and india in every thread now. Better to leave your anti-indian stand sir. See how america killing innocent kids and womens in iraq, afghanistan and in pakistan. Its not gonna help america. Advice america to make peace sir and stop advicing me. Thank you.

“why always india should make peace?”

Because it is India who always behaves bellicose and utters war rhetoric.

Don’t worry mate, I’m a staunch one who against invasion of Iraq, and escalation of Afghanistan, if you have indeed read my threads.

American troops killing the innocent does not justify India’s sabre-rattling against neighbors. Does it?

I’m not against India. I’m against your foolish and hostile foreign policy. I’m against your comic media that are brain-washing India mass where large amount of people even can’t read, and are hurting India national interest by instigating a war against arguably your most important neighbor in the north.

By wise, kid!

'Chinese aggression indicates Beijing's nervousness over India's rise'
Wed, Sep 16 09:40 PM

New Delhi, Sep. 16 (ANI): A US think-tank has said that China's recent aggression on Indian border is direct result of Beijing's "nervousness over India's rise."

"Well, I think China is becoming increasingly nervous about India's rise. It's something that they have to deal with that perhaps 10-15 years ago they didn't believe was something that was necessary to focus on.

We saw this when they to tried scuttle at the last minute, the civil nuclear deal at the Nuclear Supplier Group meeting last year and so that was sort of an indication that China is not completely comfortable with India's rise on the world stage," said Lisa Curtis of the Heritage Foundation, US.

Recently, two soldiers of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) were reportedly injured in firing from across the border on the Line of Actual Control in Arunachal Pradesh.

New Delhi, however, denied that two of its border guards were injured in firing by Chinese forces.

Curtis said both the sides were mutually mistrustful of each other on the border issue.

"The border issue has lingered for a long time and I think both sides created mistrust on both sides. Perhaps since China is dealing with its internal issue, it has not been interested in completely resolving the border issue but that said. I do not think so either side is interested in any kind of conflict. But I do not see the negotiation moving forward either," Curtis said.

India and China fought a short war in 1962 and, despite burgeoning trade in recent years, mistrust remains.

The two countries have faced off at multi-lateral forums, including Chinese objections to a 60 million dollar Asian Development Bank loan for a project in Arunachal Pradesh.

Reports of Chinese "incursions" have become more frequent of late.

India has begun modernising its border roads and moved a squadron of strike aircraft close to the China border. (ANI)

What could be Pakistan’s strategy in case of such conflict? I think it’s the right time to organize the militants in Punjab and Kashmir since we now have control over swat and northern areas.

Tough call but that’s what Pakistan Army is all about.

Oh yeah, they know the result of the war: A defeated India by China will become a new US colony for another 300 years.
I personally don't have a problem with it.

really?
I asked you a question here

http://www.defence.pk/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=476782
Pls answer my question regarding how will china wage the war against India?
On what Terrain will it engage?
Will it engage in the IOR?
Can it fight against the Indian mountain divisions?
Can it acclimatise it soldiers as easily as India?
What about its other neighbours Russia,Japan,Taiwan,Vietnam,South Korea and Importantly USA?
How will it watch them?
Can it sustain its Logistics for the war machine to run?
After all war is all about Logistics

Pls answer all this 'O WarProffesor

Your are yet to answer me on this and here you are speaking of China colonizing India

Answer me the above question warprofessor other you are a -------

What could be Pakistan’s strategy in case of such conflict? I think it’s the right time to organize the militants in Punjab and Kashmir since we now have control over swat and northern areas.

Tough call but that’s what Pakistan Army is all about.

Dont worry about the militants and engagement of army.

Still Balochistan is there and who knows after that......

I think if Pakistan feels credibility about organizing the militants we should also go for it openly supporting Balochs and re organize Taliban in that case to avoid any adventures from the side of Pakistan... You do it here we will do it there. Simple.........

Dont worry about the militants and engagement of army.

Still Balochistan is there and who knows after that......

I think if Pakistan feels credibility about organizing the militants we should also go for it openly supporting Balochs and re organize Taliban in that case to avoid any adventures from the side of Pakistan... You do it here we will do it there. Simple.........

U tried and failed miserably mate in FATA. Your supported militants cannot get even a place to hide.:)

U tried and failed miserably mate in FATA. Your supported militants cannot get even a place to hide.:)

Sorry mate we did not tried it yet. At least everyone says so apart from few Pakistani friends who do believe that they were Indians.

But yes any such misadventure from the side of Pakistan would invite the open support from the Indian side...

And with Influx of huge money from a bigger economy on the small territory on the Pakistani side will have much more effects then impact of smaller economy on a huge territory.

Sorry mate we did not tried it yet. At least everyone says so apart from few Pakistani friends who do believe that they were Indians.

But yes any such misadventure from the side of Pakistan would invite the open support from the Indian side...

And with Influx of huge money from a bigger economy on the small territory on the Pakistani side will have much more effects then impact of smaller economy on a huge territory.

I think your RAW might be a tad preoccupied countering the Maoists and Naxalites causing trouble in 20/28 states.

This is all getting offtopic again.... :no:

I think your RAW might be a tad preoccupied countering the Maoists and Naxalites causing trouble in 20/28 states.

This is all getting offtopic again.... :no:

Dont worry about Maoist we have totally separate cell for it and RAW is external agency it has nothing to do with internal affairs neither it has been trained to do so. For internals we have a separate agency. So that the external agency can go ahead and bring down the threats from the external side.:bounce:

Well any support from your side to Maoist or militants will serve us to get one tool to make Pakistan move towards a terrorist nation which would jeopardize foreign aid and loans. And with the influx of Indian money would make war lords much more powerful and we would see another Somalia in the making. And Pakistan which gives a damn about UN and west will again be not providing with the proof of Indian involvement. :yahoo:

Coming back to topic this operation is to give proper signals to China that Indians are ready if they tried any adventure. Though initial conflict itself will create the world to push the panic button for two big powers going for war. So within a day whole world would be running to stop the skirmishes.:flame:

Well any support from your side to Maoist or militants will serve us to get one tool to make Pakistan move towards a terrorist nation

Same logic applies to Indian meddling in Balochistan. We might catch one of your boys in the act instead of killing them as we do now.

Coming back to topic this operation is to give proper signals to China that Indians are ready if they tried any adventure. Though initial conflict itself will create the world to push the panic button for two big powers going for war. So within a day whole world would be running to stop the skirmishes.:flame:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/34378-more-indian-troops-china-border.html

Same logic applies to Indian meddling in Balochistan. We might catch one of your boys in the act instead of killing them as we do now.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/34378-more-indian-troops-china-border.html

Nooo what happened to the theory of biased west favoring India and Pakistan does not need to provide any proof and they just need to say it and that becomes the truth and Indians and the world has to accept it because Pakistan is saying it.... :rofl:

Yups troops are are being deployed just to give proper signals to China against any aggression.

Nooo what happened to the theory of biased west favoring India

Yup, Pakistan would have a harder time than India convincing the biased Western media, which is why we are held to a higher standard of proof, and even then they would ignore it.

So, yes, India has an advantage in the West, but non-Western countries including Japan and Middle East would be more fair. And, once they are on board, we can take it from there.

Back
Top Bottom