What's new

Indian Army Officially confirms Beheading of Soldiers.

@Indian friends: How does Indian army present its official statement? I mean do they have a medium like ISPR of Pakistan or they pass thier version thorugh MoD?

Last edited by a moderator:
No sir, this won't happen. That side suffers from hypermetropia! What started it simply does not matter what matters more is why the hell 2 Indian soldiers got killed!
What matters is why the Hell they were beheaded. We have lost soldiers in LOC firing. We didn't say anything. We know its part of war. But in war, there are still some lines.

Sorry many different medias were questioning if said beheading ever occurred and IA decided to wait until changing their story was no longer possible before they confirmed.

@Indian friends: How does Indian army present its official statement? I mean do they have a medium like ISPR of Pakistan or they pass thier version thorugh MoD?

The real question is why should Pakistanis take IA word for it? This is a stalemate situation of he said, she said.

This was retaliation to the murder of Pakistani Lance Naik and injury to two other soldiers, in a ceasefire violation by Indian Army in the first place. You called for it, now accept it. Everything is fair in war.

With situation tense for 2 days on the border, how could the Indian soldiers not catch the unit entering into IoK and returning back; for 600 meters? The way this covert mission was executed is laudable.

Indian media itself was saying IA has yet to confirm and has not commented, secondly where have I disrespected dead soldiers fool?? Trust me I have a better command of the English language than you do, it just is that one can sniff out BS where it is apparent. :drag:

Still felt the need to make that stupid as comment?

What matters is why the Hell they were beheaded. We have lost soldiers in LOC firing. We didn't say anything. We know its part of war. But in war, there are still some lines.

I respect that geuine concern! Who would ascertain that beheading happened in actuality is what that worry me! We have read so many contradicting statements about the incident, for 5 days or so only sources were the basis of claims.

Sorry many different medias were questioning if said beheading ever occurred and IA decided to wait until changing their story was no longer possible before they confirmed.

Bari dair ker dee maherban atay atay.. I doubt it would have any diplomatic advantage, a lot of questions are going to show up!

Beheading of dead soldiers are the cruel act and was not expected from PA. However, in the act of anger one can do anything. May be the soldiers who did this heinous act were close friends with the dead PA soldiers. If the allegation is true then PA should admit the incident and hopefully things will come to normal.

I respect that geuine concern! Who would ascertain that beheading happened in actuality is what that worry me! We have read so many contradicting statements about the incident, for 5 days or so only sources were the basis of claims.Bari dair ker dee maherban atay atay.. I doubt it would have any diplomatic advantage, a lot of questions are going show up!
Well lets agree to disagree. Its just that it didn't go into any conflict.

Anyone??................

Really? Do you think escalating tensions over 2 dead soldiers on either side is morally correct? Where would you draw the line here, when both sides nuke each other?

Back
Top Bottom