What's new

Indian Army Officially confirms Beheading of Soldiers.

Had talked about it with one of my close who is serving in special forces. And yes - Mutilation is very well justified in case of operations by special forces and beheading is not altogether new. Will write the crux of my discussion in detail later.

Let me know if this goes both ways - if it has been the case for both the forces.

Families of the behaded should seek,justice from the lunatic commander of the Indian Army, who first built 'illegal' FOP's, then sent 'ghatak' commandos to murder a PA soldier. He is the one responsible for the loss of 4 valuable lives on both sides. He should be court marshalled.

The border post where the incident happened is a different situation, the fencing was done well within border side of India and the soldiers are trying to build the bunker further on Indian side.
(In some terrains it is difficult to build fence exactly in LOC).
They want to extend the patrol further to the original one which Pakistanis thought offensive.

Had talked about it with one of my close who is serving in special forces. And yes - Mutilation is very well justified in case of operations by special forces and beheading is not altogether new. Will write the crux of my discussion in detail later.

Don't tell me genghiz khan or timur lane are still alive, worse your close.

So is this SOP for PA's special forces?

so its the special forces that ambushed the Indian patrol and beheaded the dead soldier?

It's not SOP - It's nature of commando action by Special force of any country and i haven't said beheading happened or PA did. So, don't carried away.

One wonders why it took so long for the Indian army to confirm that heads were missing..... :coffee:

It's not SOP - It's nature of commando action by Special force of any country and i haven't said beheading happened or PA did. So, don't carried away.

Yeah - I forgot to mention the denial is still on going..

I think it was a trophy that was carried by the raiding party to their superiors who were baying for revenge if i am not wrong..

Let me know if this goes both ways - if it has been the case for both the forces.

Yes - It goes both ways, As i said, i will right shortly about my discussion. Let me clarify he didn't told anything regarding this specific incident but some hints to guess what may have happened.

Don't tell me genghiz khan or timur lane are still alive, worse your close.

Yeah - I forgot to mention the denial is still on going..

I think it was a trophy that was carried by the raiding party to their superiors who were baying for revenge if i am not wrong..

No need to quote me, You can write this without quoting me - neither i want to engage in this debate because that's already done and you can see my personal PoV in relevant threads and it's still same. My post is for mature members - with whom i like to have constructive debate.

The name denialistan is perfect. who coined the term by the way? :D
@Emmie the proof for ur question is here

If the whole incident is narrated to the media, i bet, there will be strong dissent and protest in the country

What denialism is there in it? It's very simple, it asks for the evidence! Why would one believe your/our claim without solid grounds and that too after 5 days? This would be 5th or 6th version of the statements.

BTW as if your side had acknowledged unproveked attack of Sunday that resulted in one death and one injury! I am yet to come across to official recognition of the construction work started by Indian side that sparked the tension! So let me ask - are you not in the state of denial?

Last edited by a moderator:
One wonders why it took so long for the Indian army to confirm that heads were missing..... :coffee:

Firstly learn to respect the dead soldiers. Secondly, grab a dictionary and find the meaning of "reiterate". It was your clown ministers who were misquoting the Indian Army, so they had to come out with a clarification.

Families of the behaded should seek,justice from the lunatic commander of the Indian Army, who first built 'illegal' FOP's, then sent 'ghatak' commandos to murder a PA soldier. He is the one responsible for the loss of 4 valuable lives on both sides. He should be court marshalled.

No sir, this won't happen. That side suffers from hypermetropia! What started it simply does not matter what matters more is why the hell 2 Indian soldiers got killed!

I have tried to you guys to answer similar questions but you all dodge. So I let it slip as you will again dodge it.

Firstly learn to respect the dead soldiers. Secondly, grab a dictionary and find the meaning of "reiterate". It was your clown ministers who were misquoting the Indian Army, so they had to come out with a clarification.

Indian media itself was saying IA has yet to confirm and has not commented, secondly where have I disrespected dead soldiers fool?? Trust me I have a better command of the English language than you do, it just is that one can sniff out BS where it is apparent. :drag:

Back
Top Bottom