What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is providing moral support to oppressed people of indian occupied Kashmir. Just like india does for Tibet, did for Tamil in SriLanka. Continious indian aggression at Pakistan border and interference in Belochistan and elsewhere are more reason for renewing such support.

Pity the Kashmiris are even shooting down jihadis from across the LOC so much for yr moral support

Not sure why you thanked post No 562
He thinks its an Indian aggression and made a rational point about his support to PA with a reason he thinks is right, according to him.

He didn't go on my family, didn't resort to personal attack and expressed his opinion with decency.

I mean we say Pakistanis were the aggressor, they say Indians were the aggressor, a third party will support one side, he supported Pakistani side. As long as he is just giving his opinion in a civil way, I don't have nay problem.

Why shouldn't he?
Thanking random posts is good. I do it all the time.
Oye, didn't thank him for random post. I had a reason. :lol:

Pity the Kashmiris are even shooting down jihadis from across the LOC so much for yr moral support

Given firearms Kashmiris would openly fire on Indian soldiers, that's the component they lack, Kashmiris have multiple times attack Indian police stations and troops in IoK. Maybe your media isn't telling you this or you simply refuse to accept this truth.

Your coward #### soldiers started this and entered our area but your soldiers will pay the price really very soon and will be made part of history

Unbelievable, We have clear order not to disrespect LOC, If Indian soldiers really crossed the border, it must a bad thing. The Army will defy look into it and take disciplinary actions.

And Bro Zarvan, Soldiers are not cowards, Generals are coward or brave. Soldiers are just soldiers, they just follow order .

If Napolean command the soldiers they became winner.
If Tikka-khan/Musharraf command same soldiers they become looser/Rapist/war-criminals (Read Tikka khan statement of 1970s and Saurabh Kalia incident.)

And if Pakistan do something foolish India will not stop, the response will be hard,

Given firearms Kashmiris would openly fire on Indian soldiers, that's the component they lack, Kashmiris have multiple times attack Indian police stations and troops in IoK. Maybe your media isn't telling you this or you simply refuse to accept this truth.

Yeah.. You guys thought the same in 1965 too :) and then in Kargil.. We all know how that went down...

But if we kill them, wouldn't it be self defense ? Then why people call it innocent young men, fake encounter etc. etc.

You have your set of extremists, we have our own. We both have to deal with them for peace in the region.

Even our Kashmiri ladies shot dead Pakistani jihadis btw the head of the army in Kashmir is a Kashmiri

Given firearms anyone with a grudge against anyone would fire.

Its the retaliation that stops ppl from doing so.

0.jpg

Brave Kashmiri lady shot dead 2 Pakistani jihadis who entered her house well done Lady God bless you!

Well, Operation Gibraltar story saying something else.

Now since you have gone to my family, I wonder why you support Pakistan Army. My be...never mind, I can't go to your level.

I support not only Pakistan, I support all the neighbours of india who live with bharati hegemony everyday of the year. Brahmins who choose hijras as their personal bodyguards won't understand this!

But if we kill them, wouldn't it be self defense ? Then why people call it innocent young men, fake encounter etc. etc.

You have your set of extremists, we have our own. We both have to deal with them for peace in the region.

It depends on the situation, if they have firearms and are attacking you of course retaliation would be self-defense. Though understand that why would Kashmiris ever have to raise arms in the first place? The problem is occupation, you can argue self-defense, but they can argue liberation, freedom, defending their homeland/territory from foreign occupier. So their argument outweights your "self-defense" argument, you wouldn't have to use the "self-defense" argument had there been no occupation in the first place.

So really it is a matter if one wants to look at the smaller picture or bigger picture, if you look at smaller picture "self-defense" argument of Indian soldiers, if bigger picture than Kashmiri position is valid and righteous.

It will give IA an excuse to rip them Appart....Think with your brain and not with your heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom