What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Pakistan should now kill scores of Indian soldiers, bomb their outposts, mortar their base, snipe their troops (head shot), bring out the artillery and fire at their positions.

Still you not learnt anything from recent Quetta bomb blasts?

Eorl ⚔;3808521 said:
Pakistan should nuke one poor city of India at first, then tell India if you dont quit Kashmir in 12 hours, then we will nuke your another city, but if you try to nuke us, then we will nuke your all cities twice/ lol

Lol.. YOu need to brush up your math (provided you ever managed to study it). India has many more cities than the nukes you have. Pakistan on the other hand ... ;)

Did I say that your soldier was beheaded , kid ? :azn: ... Did I say that IA killed a battalion strength PA's troops inside 25 km :-)rofl) of Azad Kashmir ? :azn:

Kid either you have difficulty comprehending english or you just see what you want to see.

wont it be so insecure of Pak to even think about nuke option due to local fight. Would be a huge moral sinker.

No it won't local fight will finish when source of their money is bombed to stone age.

It is high time to change the position of LoC to the west.

Pakistanis have become besharam & begherat(sorry to say) look @ media = complete silent, awam = complete silent, so called islamic parties = complete silent, polititions = complete silent. When US accidently martyred 28 Pak Soldiers in friendly fire whole country was shaking with anger, (even when US is ally & crushing terrorist who r responsible for murdering 40k innocent Pakistanis), but now............?......dead silent.

Shameful...very shameful indeed.

RIP to that Great Martyr.

Revenge is due & every Pakistani must support PA, no matter what.

Kid either you have difficulty comprehending english or you just see what you want to see.

I am not claiming anything ... I am not saying that any soldier of IA was beheaded ... Possibly you have comprehension problems ... :azn:

5th @Xestan ? Of course , there is ... They will still wait for GHQ's orders ...

5th Pakistani soldier who's martyred in this ongoing skirmishes at LoC. And they don't wait for GHQ's orders. And even if they do, the orders are loud and clear. Retaliate with whatever firepower is available!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I say that your soldier was beheaded , kid ? :azn: ... Did I say that IA killed a battalion strength PA's troops inside 25 km ( if you even understand what that would mean :rofl: ) of Azad Kashmir ? :azn: Me trolling ? First clear your mind of these fantasy stories and come to real world ... Then talk of " burden of proof " and " covert operations "

What have I claimed thus far ? Nothing ... :)

Kid just go through this post by someone far informative than you are :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/senior...mishes-updates-discussions-5.html#post3792421

It puts things in perspective. Ask these guys about what IA did and is capable of doing to your military.

5th Pakistani soldier who's martyred in this ongoing skirmishes at LoC. And they don't wait for GHQ's orders. And even if they do, the orders are loud and clear. Retaliate with whatever firepower is available!

Mate , I have been following the news closely ... I am only aware of 3 PA's soldiers killed at LOC ( incl this one ) ... Am I missing something here ? :what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom