What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Pakistan should now kill scores of Indian soldiers, bomb their outposts, mortar their base, snipe their troops (head shot), bring out the artillery and fire at their positions.

Ha ha ha ha....over with your daily dose :D

was probably some local Kashmiri who saw the body and beheaded the soldier (assuming it really happened)
there's a lot of hatred, pent up anger and vitriolic sentiment among Kashmiris against the occupation forces. It was probably one of them.
Mountain lion took off his head. That is more credible.

Eorl ⚔;3808521 said:
Pakistan should nuke one poor city of India at first, then tell India if you dont quit Kashmir in 12 hours, then we will nuke your another city, but if you try to nuke us, then we will nuke your all cities twice/ lol

Stupidity level : Bangladeshi.

This is our 5th soldier. There's surely a fire of revenge burning at our side of the LoC now.

5th @Xestan ? Of course , there is ... They will still wait for GHQ's orders ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes , 180 million in Pakistan and all Indians will be safe and sound and will live to see another another day :D

Its another myth amongst majority of their lot , enjoy it :P

Never claimed the bold part.. Read my post first..

IA later stated that it's earlier position was based on incomplete information. It did confirm beheading in a later statement. Here:

The Hindu : News / National : Defence Ministry formally confirms beheading of soldier

Jai Singh, the martyr’s brother, who is also on a hunger strike, also sounded a note of doubt. “What was brought to us was a body covered in white sheet. Now it could be anyone’s body. We were not allowed to see what was inside,” he said, highlighting that he has spent his childhood with Hemraj and knew that he had a mole on the back.

“I would have checked it but they didn’t allow me to do that,” he added.
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/senior...shes-updates-discussions-5.html#ixzz2I4unVE3O

Our media is still busy in different issues and ignoring this main issue

Media cant do anything unless some army guy who dont shy from media do some dhamaky daar press conference with nuke option.

The burden of proof lies on the claimant
... First clear the confusions of the soldier's own family who still dont believe who's body they were shown :azn:

You are claiming here. Show some proof or stop trolling.

Media cant do anything unless some army guy who dont shy from media do some dhamaky daar press conference with nuke option.

wont it be so insecure of Pak to even think about nuke option due to local fight. Would be a huge moral sinker.

You are claiming here. Show some proof or stop trolling.

Did I say that your soldier was beheaded , kid ? :azn: ... Did I say that IA killed a battalion strength PA's troops inside 25 km ( if you even understand what that would mean :rofl: ) of Azad Kashmir ? :azn: Me trolling ? First clear your mind of these fantasy stories and come to real world ... Then talk of " burden of proof " and " covert operations "

What have I claimed thus far ? Nothing ... :)

was probably some local Kashmiri who saw the body and beheaded the soldier (assuming it really happened)
Dude, live upto your rank.. This was in the area between the border and the fence.. There are no locals there..

there's a lot of hatred, pent up anger and vitriolic sentiment among Kashmiris against the occupation forces. It was probably one of them.
Yeah! And your soldiers died from a head wound due to a gift that fell from Santa Claus's sledge while he was going back to the North Pole after completing this year's Christmas gift distribution that went into extra time.. :D

Eorl ⚔;3808521 said:
Pakistan should nuke one poor city of India at first, then tell India if you dont quit Kashmir in 12 hours, then we will nuke your another city, but if you try to nuke us, then we will nuke your all cities twice/ lol

I hope you know it is haraam to drink, mate.

Back
Top Bottom