What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

People dont take Aurangazeb aka mad evangelist seriously..there is no community more hated in America than these evangelists..they rank right alongside the jihadis in the hate quotient..:lol:

Please Lord show Indian Army the vengenance & wrath of God for the numerous crimes they have done against humanity & Muslims in Indian occupied Kashmir and let the miserable status of the Indian Army be a lesson to future aggressors

Now they need divine Intervention to punish India........ US/CHina on ur side(Acc to u few post back) are not enough or what:lol:

u shld Call Zaid hamid to bring his Army of White ghost

youtube.com/watch?v=uyUVGCmUFcc (Add www. at start of link)
din't want to get ban by posting this video...:D

Where the hell is Kiyani, its time to give them a reply.
Which will be 'returned to sender'!! :P Nuff said!

As far as Kayani is concerned, you'll find him at the Rawalpindi Golf Club near Ayub National Park! He's not been able to get his ball in the 18th hole as yet! :lol:

TELL General kayani to enroll in anger management classes that, might do him a world of good. Also tell him to check-in re-hab for his smoking habit, that clown of a general makes the entire world :rofl:

If its not the the IA that will kill him, but tobacco sure will

Now I see where your army chief have got the habit of barking big, its a common trait in most of you. That is why I say, laugh now, but take it like a man when it is returned back to you. Rather then crying like a bunch of retards and running away with ur stumps saying main nahi khelna. Stupid clowns.

Thanks for your verbal diarrhea,

PM = SIKH
Defense minister = Christian
Prev president = (Abdul Kahlam) Muslim. the people that governed this nation, their names itself has debunked your theory go take a hike

Ok....all these are people selected by the Hindu majority to show to the world the 'secular' yet terrorist face of India. You think these guys will ever say anything against the majority of around a billion Hindu fundamentalists? No one (including your military) could stop these terrorists from burning homes with people in them (Christians) raping women and abusing and killing Children and Elderly for decades.....you think these few Muslims and Christians with fake titles will say the truth? Everyone knows your PM speaks after the Hindu God family tells him to......in fact there are post on that by your countrymen. Shame on you, to show the world a fake democratic picture and in reality, being so barbaric to other innocent people. Here's for you to watch and may shed a tear if your Bhagwan really cares for other religions in his society!

Here's how you treat Christians and Kashmiris in your democratically terrorist India:

INDIA IS ONLY FOR HINDUS EXTREMISTS THEY ARE KILLING CHRISTIANS MUSLIMS AND SIKHS Hindu Terrorists - YouTube

Where God Weeps: Orissa, India - YouTube

Massacre of Christians in India - YouTube

Human Rights Violation in Occupied Kashmir!!! - YouTube

Rights violation: Over 2,000 found buried in Kashmir's unmarked graves - YouTube

HRW criticized India for HR violations in Kashmir - YouTube

United States concern over human rights violation in India - US state department's report - YouTube[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

To the ones who would understand u can go a page back and look at the ***** abt rape that one of your own has posted. With all the trouble that is going on in ur nation where gang rape has become a sport, you guys should condemn and discourage this type of behavior.

Why because it could be true, pity all u want to atleast I don't blindly follow what a 2 chit media tells me, and guess what I already know the next one u will toss conspiracy theories. What ever after all stupid is what what thinks, u can carry on making all the assumptions u wants to if that helps u sleep well.

No, because you dumb conspiracy theorist make up theories that defy logic and all together moronic.!!

Why hit your enemy..as soon it makes an announcement to disengage from you and concentrate on an internal problems. If you really want to hurt your enemy, you wait for it disengage from your border, wait for it reduce troops and then launch a major attack..so that your victory is quick and decisive. You don't shoot one person and shift entire focus of your enemy back on you.

No, because you dumb conspiracy theorist make up theories that defy logic and all together moronic.!!

Why hit your enemy..as soon it makes an announcement to disengage from you and concentrate on an internal problems. If you really want to hurt your enemy, you wait for it disengage from your border, wait for it reduce troops and then launch a major attack..so that your victory is quick and decisive. You don't shoot one person and shift entire focus of your enemy back on you.

Can I call you a dumb and a retard for spewing your ***** all over, And going by the who ha created by your pathetic media, ur more then stupid politicians, and arse of a army general who all like to be in the lime light so much. IT is not even a surprise that stupid clowns like you dont want to talk logic, get a life take you head out of your *** wash it and smell the fresh air, may be just may be you will come to see the reality. Till then have a nice time in ur own butt, cause that is ur reality. Now see 2 can play the game 2, so next time when u decide to get personal and start calling people dumb and what ever remember 4 of ur fingers are still pointed back at u. Pathetic losers!

Can I call you a dumb and a retard for spewing your ***** all over, And going by the who ha created by your pathetic media, ur more then stupid politicians, and arse of a army general who all like to be in the lime light so much. IT is not even a surprise that stupid clowns like you dont want to talk logic, get a life take you head out of your *** wash it and smell the fresh air, may be just may be you will come to see the reality. Till then have a nice time in ur own butt, cause that is ur reality. Now see 2 can play the game 2, so next time when u decide to get personal and start calling people dumb and what ever remember 4 of ur fingers are still pointed back at u. Pathetic losers!

You can call me anything you want..but unlike me, you would be wrong ..for I do not spew conspiracies and I just deflate them by giving a sound logical reasoning..just like I deflated yours above.

Pakistan is in deep cr@p as it is - logically it should deescalate from the LOC, stop trying to infiltrate militants, stop cease fire violations and promise to look into the mutilation, this is what a normal responsible nation would do - but sadly it's not one.

xc1936.jpg

mess with the best die like the rest

You can call me anything you want..but you would be wrong ..for I do not spew conspiracies and I just deflate them by giving a sound logical reasoning..just like I deflated yours above.

You did not deflate chit, let me clear that out. You guys talk abt your army that it is full of saints, no it is not.

Seriously you think ur own army has not beheaded a Pakistani soldier? Yes they have in the past, and on ur own media your own X navy officer confirmed it.

You think that your army wants the conflict with Pakistan to end? No they dont, both the armies have their bread and butter connected to it.

You dont think that your army started this round of conflict? Yes they did, and your own media has come out to confirm it some what.

You are sure that the indian soldier was beheaded? May be, but why did the indian army not let his own brother see the body.

Look at your own house that is not clean, and then point fingers at others.

And enough with this conspiracy theory label crap, this is a scapegoat of convenience these days, you ask for the proof of something and baam there u are a conspiracy theorist. Why as much as your army general has the right to bark his @$$ off on TV, and you have to back him up. I have the right to convey my point of view. You dont like it, that is your problem, you want o talk about it cool, but if u cant dont go around calling people a conspiracy theorist because that will make u look more stupid then u actually is. Have a nice day.

xc1936.jpg

mess with the best die like the rest

^^ I am sure that is exactly what they are told,

You mess with the best (PA), you die like the rest. :P

Back
Top Bottom