What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Are we starting to compare the foreign policies of both countries from the partition ? :azn: Because I can point a lot of blunders in your country's history too so leave it ...
Back to the topic " Why wouldn't Pakistan have conducted diplomacy in '02 ? We knew you aren't going to cross the border " I am sure you were doing the exact same thing ... We do not expect any military help from KSA and US so leave it again ...
Well if you know we won't cross LOC, why were your ministers calling everyone ?

Son, your first President (Commander of army) was loyal to the queen.

Who was our first President ?

BTW Queen Elizabeth II was the Empress of Pakistan till 1956 and Jinnah was just the Governer General..did you knnow that ?

And after Elizabeth went, the Saudi kings became your kings. I think currently the King of Pakistan is Abdullah..

When you have wrong history book then I can't do anything. There is something called Ceasefire and this is what happened in 48 to stop casualties. And finally mostly J&K is with us and you could not change itn is 65 years.

Yes 43% of Kashmir without any strategically significant part , a splendid performance over rag tag tribals and token Pakistan Army :azn: ... I know what happened and I explained it in my post , I gave the example of a mountain pass too ...

Core of the issue is indian occupation in Kashmir and genocide india committed. India will keep killing to keep their occupation. Once proper force is applied indians will fall back to whining state. Look at what happened in 1962 in indo Chinese border, india was keep pushing until China taught india lesson of life time. India needs relentless lessons so it can contain itself from blood thirsty adventurism.

Which you have been doing since the alleged beheading? Lets put that under conspiracy too shall we?

You have by means all law to accept our theories as Conspiracy. This is what you are doing it for long time. 9/11 Israel did, 26/11 Indians and now IA soldiers beheaded by IA.

And what about media we got the info around 9pm. And media stil busy with longmrch. They dont even bother about loc and life of you PA boys . Any xpert comment on this ?? In betwn that was way better than your version

That simply tell you
1. We are not war mongers, and war doesn't sell in Pakistan
2. Pak Army will respond to it through forigen office and at LoC when they will think it's suitable and our general don't need to act like Veena Malik to get publicity
3. India is still nobody when its about internal politics - that's despite of all whining from Indian peon to Chiefs and PMs, nobody has given importance to it - infect only PDF posters knows all drama going on Indian media
4. All this drama on LoC was planned by India to divert Army from internal matters.

Who was our first President ?

BTW Queen Elizabeth II was the Empress of Pakistan till 1956 and Jinnah was just the Governer General..did you knnow that ?

And after Elizabeth went, the Saudi kings became your kings. I think currently the King of Pakistan is Abdullah..

Lord Mountbatten commander of India! Haha..

Btw idiot, Pakistan & India were both princely states until around 1950

Lord Mountbatten Governer General of India bowed to the Queen! xD

Core of the issue is indian occupation in Kashmir and genocide india committed. India will keep killing to keep their occupation. Once proper force is applied indians will fall back to whining state. Look at what happened in 1962 in indo Chinese border, india was keep pushing until China taught india lesson of life time. India needs relentless lessons so it can contain itself from blood thirsty adventurism.

Yes we will keep doing all this and You will keep posted BS here.

So who is going to do that now ? Pakistanis..? Bangladeshis..? 'Shtap please..

Well if you know we won't cross LOC, why were your ministers calling everyone ?

India called everyone too ... Every nation takes its allies in confidence and consults with them ... This is Diplomacy ... Every country does it ... Why wouldn't we ? ...

Lord Mountbatten commander of India! Haha..

Btw idiot, Pakistan & India were both princely states until around 1950

Lord Mountbatten Governer General of India bowed to the Queen! xD

No jackass...India became independent of the crown in 1947..But Pakistan was still under Queen Elizabeth II till 1956..that was when Pakistan was transferred from British crown to Saudi crown. Soon in the future it would be transferred to the CPC politburo.

Yes , keep wishing for war and , I bet 90% of them would not have the balls to face bullets in LoC like the Indian/Pakistani Soldiers do...
Very easy to Cry war while playing COD and having a cup of coffee , Its all virtual for you folks ...

The worse part is you see even the Site admin crying for bloodshed..one would wonder, when will this ever end..

India called everyone too ... Every nation takes its allies in confidence and consults with them ... This is Diplomacy ... Every country does it ... Why wouldn't we ? ...
Not for confidence. Well leave it.

Yes 43% of Kashmir without any strategically significant part , a splendid performance over rag tag tribals and token Pakistan Army :azn: ... I know what happened and I explained it in my post , I gave the example of a mountain pass too ...

correction 38% only.

Back
Top Bottom