What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Not at all, but I'm not surprised at your PoV.
After watching Indian media from NDTV to India TV.

Indian media response was hysterical turned it into some sort of bollywood film plot.
So if media churns out this kind of BS, what should one expect from people like you?

And what about media we got the info around 9pm. And media stil busy with longmrch. They dont even bother about loc and life of you PA boys . Any xpert comment on this ?? In betwn that was way better than your version

First of all come out of Delusion, You are not China. Secondly those paid goons fly Pak Flag enjoys 72 Virgins in heaven Very for which you come back whining again. Pakistan took Kargil is a news for me.

Regarding AJK and G&B, You got from princely state of J&K and not from India.

We are not China but we know how to spank *** :P

Those were not paid goons. There were thousands at Sri Nagar chanting anti-India slogans and hoisting Pak flag... Delusional kiddo

As for your last statement, the whole of the princely state of Kashmir was claimed by India the day Pak tribals attacked the occupying army.

More like house arrest...

Sonia cant do anything... She was a waiter for the Italians anyways ;)

"Was"..many of yours are still US, UK citizens who are loyal to the queen and will say God Bless America....anyway I dont see the stupid point you are trying to make..so dont bother..

Logically what you said is correct..but when has Pakistan Army acted logically when it comes to India..its always emotion..

Do you really think they would want to engage India when peace talks were going on and they are fighting on Afghan front ? :no: ... Your Govt has all the reasons for initiating and escalating the hostilities on LOC ...

You love this so we are telling story in your way.. called conspiracy theories.

Which you have been doing since the alleged beheading? Lets put that under conspiracy too shall we?

And what about media we got the info around 9pm. And media stil busy with longmrch.

Pakistani media reported it when ISPR released the report , so dont talk about things you dont know ... Last time I heard , our channels were banned in the land of " freedom of speech " ...

And what about media we got the info around 9pm. And media stil busy with longmrch. They dont even bother about loc and life of you PA boys . Any xpert comment on this ?? In betwn that was way better than your version

Nah Pakistani media didnt even bother to report this..

The OP had a revelation sent by God which he is quoting

I think due to the political unrest in Pakistan, this is happening. It always happened that whenever there was such kind on unrest conditions like military standoff always took place.

Do you really think they would want to engage India when peace talks were going on and they are fighting on Afghan front ? :no: ... Your Govt has all the reasons for initiating and escalating the hostilities on LOC ...

Well, its not your civilian leadership, but your army. At least thats what the theory is.

long march like this even if it happens in Dehli will be top priority for Indian media.
Then again so is the fact that our bastard PM has been arrested by SC.

But Pak media does report it, admittedly, Pak media should cover the story a whole lot more.
But I am glad that our media isn't as hysterical/dramatic or 'inspired by bollywood' as yours.

Thats what I said...when has logic ever played a part in Pakistan Army's decision towards India..moreover there are a few benefits of escalating the tensions..Taliban can always be sold the "look-the-hindus-are-coming" plank and they can be diverted to fight India...it can be an attempt to unite the country which is presently utterly divided on sectarian, ethnic lines by selling the "indian boogeyman" threat..as they say, nothing unites Pakistan more than a war with india..this unity is what Pakistan desperately needs..

Really ? You were landing at Srinagar Airport when the tribals were crossing into Kashmir and you had a whole goddamn year to drive off those rag tag tribals and ill equipped Pakistan Army :azn: Why did Nehru went running to the UN for the ceasefire then if you were making such great progress on the ground ?

P.S Haji Pir Pass was captured by Pakistan just one day from ceasefire , tells you what ?

When you have wrong history book then I can't do anything. There is something called Ceasefire and this is what happened in 48 to stop casualties. And finally mostly J&K is with us and you could not change itn is 65 years.

"Was"..many of yours are still US, UK citizens who are loyal to the queen and will say God Bless America....anyway I dont see the stupid point you are trying to make..so dont bother..

Son, your first President (Commander of army) was loyal to the queen.

Maybe what Chinese say bout you guys is true huh? :agree:

friend you become so desperate? just a hint?;):lol:
I am telling, both can play the game. :D

Loss will be lives of soldiers and innocents. How much we will kill each other's people ?

Back
Top Bottom