What's new

Indian AF to Buy 64 Indigenous Combat Helos

lCH is never a derivative of dhruv .

its a totally different platform, yes they did include some know how from the earlier projects.

but thats where it ends.

its a super news - lch is one indian product we all feel proud . it was unexpected and more than what people thought it would be.

Buddy,
If you divide 1200 million dollars by 22 you get 54.54 millions.
So 1 AH 64D Apache = 2 LCH and not 3.
Or am I missing some numbers here :unsure:

Oh!!so so sorry bro actully i calculated LCH unit cost in terms of 1.6billion$ instead 1.4billion$ so
LCH SINGLE UNIT GONNA COST 22MILLION$
but in terms of Number ratio 1 Apache =3 LCH(approx.)
and in terms of cost 1 Apache =2.2 LCH (approx.) :drag: :coffee:

Oh!!so so sorry bro actully i calculated LCH unit cost in terms of 1.6billion$ instead 1.4billion$ so
LCH SINGLE UNIT GONNA COST 22MILLION$
and in terms of cost 1 Apache =2.2 LCH (approx.) :drag: :coffee:

you are forgetting one major aspect that's maintenance. thats where india will gain a lot.

lCH is never a derivative of dhruv .

its a totally different platform, yes they did include some know how from the earlier projects.

but thats where it ends.

its a super news - lch is one indian product we all feel proud . it was unexpected and more than what people thought it would be.

Wind of change :whistle:
look around you gonna witness more and more :coffee:

@ Pandora
Mate what does it exactly means.... is it a comparison capabilty wise or what.

65 LCH for 1.4 billion is a good deal. As usual IA is late than IAF in getting LCH. They are always late. :hitwall:

IA is praying to God, "please God, crash the LCH during tests so we will be saved from this embarrassment of buying goods made by Indian fools and we can push for cute imported babies.please please pealseee..!!"

And, if it doesn't crash, Army will modify their original requirements and will say, "sorry guys, LCH doesn't fit our requirements. We should import now".

Now obviously after Arjun scandal, Army can't tinker with 'original requirements' because if caught red-handed this time, it will destroy whatever faith & respect Indian public has left in Army. So now they have just one trick left - "We don't trust Indian talent. We need a foreign consultant to review this Indian made product(LCH) so we are sure that LCH is the LCH that these Indian engineers are claiming".

IA is praying to God, "please God, crash the LCH during tests so we will be saved from this embarrassment of buying goods made by Indian fools and we can push for cute imported babies.please please pealseee..!!"

And, if it doesn't crash, Army will modify their original requirements and will say, "sorry guys, LCH doesn't fit our requirements. We should import now".

Now obviously after Arjun scandal, Army can't tinker with 'original requirements', so now they have just trick left - "We don't trust Indian talent. We need a foreign consultant to review this Indian made product(LCH) so we are sure that LCH is the LCH that these Indian engineers are claiming".

I suppose you were born an idiot.

65 LCH for 1.4 billion is a good deal. As usual IA is late than IAF in getting LCH. They are always late.
Late ??? they were buying 114 of them and not to mention they are also paying for the development of armed version of Dhruv which will be around 50-60 out of that order of 165 dhruvs.

Now obviously after Arjun scandal, Army can't tinker with 'original requirements' because if caught red-handed this time, it will destroy whatever faith & respect Indian public has left in Army. So now they have just one trick left - "We don't trust Indian talent. We need a foreign consultant to review this Indian made product(LCH) so we are sure that LCH is the LCH that these Indian engineers are claiming".

:lol: That entirely not correct. IA is committed to buy 114 LCH. But as usual they are always behind IN and IAF while buying things.

angledemon,
Late ??? they were buying 114 of them and not to mention they are also paying for the development of armed version of Dhruv which will be around 50-60 out of that order of 165 dhruvs.

Yes, they are always late. Other than T-90S, I don't remember IA buying anything on time.

I suppose you were born an idiot.

Idiots are those who were claiming that Arjun MBT is failure and next day they were hiding their faces behind their as-es, when Arjun MBT defeated Russian T-90 in desert trials.

Idiots are those IAF personnel, who were caught taking bribes outside Aero-India 2011 hangers for re-positioning French aircraft in better position.

As far as IA is concerned, I am pro-Army Jawans but don't keep blind faith in what its top management says.

Arjun MBT scandal has changed a lot of things. And Indian public doesn't trust Indian army in blind manner, anymore. There is deep rot inside Army management and it needs a surgery. Period.

Idiots are those who were claiming that Arjun MBT is failure and next day they were hiding their faces behind their as-es, when Arjun MBT defeated Russian T-90 in desert trials.

Idiots are those IAF personnel, who were caught taking bribes outside Aero-India 2011 hangers for re-positioning French aircraft in better position.

As far as IA is concerned, I am pro-Army Jawans but don't keep blind faith in what its top management says.

Arjun MBT scandal has changed a lot of things. And Indian public doesn't trust Indian army in blind manner, anymore. There is deep rot inside Army management and it needs a surgery. Period.

happens everywhere - who are thee army or iaf or drdo people.

they Are just few random people out of ordinary indians. corrupt , lazy and careless.

but - not all are same , there are army people who want indian products but some times the quality is not matched. Reason being they take Indian market for granted .

JUST LOOK AT THE EXPORT PRODUCT OF DRDO and compare them to local production for own use.

arjun suffered the same problem as tejas. the requirement was never laid down to drdo .

the product when came out was not exactly what they ordered- this gave army chance to go and buy some from foreign market.

---------when i critisize drdo doesnt mean we have to leave drdo and buy off the shelf from russia or europe. but we need to push these guys to prduce what they promise and then lets kick some iaf butt for good- ----- tell them to find problem not--------------- we all know what goes on in russia - remember that iaf guy nymph playing with 5 russian girls on his business trip.

Back
Top Bottom