What's new

India will buy assault rifles and ammunition at a Billion dollars

Sorry to burst your bubble these guns are failed DRDO products.

Sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but you can go to this same thread that I started and I bolded the same..

Here have a look bud.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/105881-india-likely-acquire-arms-ammunition-worth-1-bn.html

url

MSMC has already completed all its trials.

It could be talking about this that failed the trials.

url

And btw this is what I was replying too.

you can´t even make assault rifles?... and you want to be a superpower?

Obviously It has the know how.

yet you prefer to buy foreign ones?:disagree:

Indian Armed forces will have both...domestic and foreign...

yes domestic will be used...after the domestic is met to world class product then IA will not buy from foreign countries
For Ex:
Dhruv has exceeded expectations of army,it can carry 600 kgs to the highest helipad on earth..
So indian army has order some 160 of them we no more buy foreign goods in the class of dhruv..

Indian Armed forces need to be equipped with the best...
No place for copies and 3rd rate quality......

Gradually Domestic products will be bought more and more

you can´t even make assault rifles?...:disagree: and you want to be a superpower?:lol:

Lol atleast we buy our weapons and than reverse engineer, Damn Chinks outright steal the technology... hahaha... Well pretty sure we made Insas rifles and machine guns, if we can make a freakin top class heli (hal Lch) we can make a damn gun

Lol atleast we buy our weapons and than reverse engineer, Damn Chinks outright steal the technology... hahaha... Well pretty sure we made Insas rifles and machine guns, if we can make a freakin top class heli (hal Lch) we can make a damn gun

I can certainly see what CD was talking about.

Stay classy.

Another post reported...... Learn some manners instead of talking frm ur behind.

Please refrain from using the "C" word mate..i know your new here so its okay dont do it again :cheers: btw yup we made a pretty gud heli we can sure make an assault rifle..check out this rifle called trichy assault rifle..its made by OFB trichy :cheers:

These are for carbines. Whats the big deal? The INSAS is a rifle, its research has created these prototype rifles and submachine guns. INSAS has met the IA requirements for a field rifle, and not being replaced anytime soon.
As far as saying, India needs to import carbines, well so does the PLA for its forces, and so does Pakistan.
Also remember these rifles, need to be produced in India.

As far as saying, India needs to import carbines, well so does the PLA for its forces, and so does Pakistan.

What are you talking about? China doesn't import firearms for its military. The QBZ 95 is a bullpup and is around the same dimensions as a tavor.

Not to mention the fact that we use a proprietary round no other country makes rifles for.

yeap they don't import firearms...

they just "import" or steal the blue prints and make it at home and slap a "made in China" label on it
What are you talking about? China doesn't import firearms for its military. The QBZ 95 is a bullpup and is around the same dimensions as a tavor.

Not to mention the fact that we use a proprietary round no other country makes rifles for.

Back
Top Bottom