What's new

India will buy assault rifles and ammunition at a Billion dollars

@harpoon, mindset is an effect. Cause is 'lack of initiatives/support/fundings'. These analysts who question lack of mindset are dumb people.

Even US imports Benelli semi-automatic shotguns from Italy, so what's the fuss all about?

x610.jpg

wooooot, we r coming! :cheesy:

i will ask the local hindus to get some water from the ganga ready on wahga to welcome your columns and columns of tanks!!

i will ask the local hindus to get some water from the ganga ready on wahga to welcome your columns and columns of tanks!!

Hmmm...I saw your post on other thread also with same bolded words. Is it necessary to bring religion into everything ?

Type 95 is a direcct blend of of Famas and Tar-21, LOL ur J-20 , good luck with that (40 ton) fighter lol is too heavy? i would like that to fly side by side f-22.... J-20 is blend of of F-22 in the front with canards and Pak-fa in the back .... lol go tell ur sucess stories to ur sons and daughter who are going to mind controlled red guards

ok `just based on this post I realised I wasted 5 minutes on this noob, no wonder you got banned, but I reckon because its your ZERO knowledge of modern ordinances rather than low quality trolling :rofl:

type-95 is a copy of Famas?? :rofl::rofl:, do you even know what is Gas-operated rotating bolt (95) and lever-delayed blowback (famas) mechanism?? they are like apple and banana``

and j-20 is a blend of F-22 and Pak?? lol`` if you have very basic 5th gen aerodynamic knowledge you'd self-delet this embarassing bit, :rofl:

epic fail```

Back
Top Bottom