What's new

India will add 101 new warships to boost its naval forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have more poor than the entire african continent.....that enough projection i reckon
BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

A very good observation.

However, we have no US, China, now Russia (access has been given as per a thread here) whose money and warlike equipment and platforms is given as aid.

Sad isn't it that inspite of all the problems, we have to do it ourselves without bending down for 'gifts'?

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

a country whose entire navy,army,airforce and civil law enforcement was gang raped by 10 somalian pirates on 26/11 for 3 days and 4 nights only to be rescued by israeli snipers is teaching others the meaning of word negligence.....ironic and and hilarious:lol:

That is another good observation.

The hilarious part was that the Chinese ship and sailors were saved by the Indian Navy.

I thought Pakistan was China's eternal friend!

Rather ironic, what?

First of all thanx to MARKUS for this good news update, actually, I m trying to thanx your post but, as soon as i click on Thanx Button, an vbulletin msg appears and it shows ..I have not privilage..lol//ok leavve it.

Can some one figure out what will be the exact number of Nuclear submarines out of 101 vessels??

First of all thanx to MARKUS for this good news update, actually, I m trying to thanx your post but, as soon as i click on Thanx Button, an vbulletin msg appears and it shows ..I have not privilage..lol//ok leavve it.

Can some one figure out what will be the exact number of Nuclear submarines out of 101 vessels??

3 to 4 Arihant class submarines i guess..

considering the length of your strategically gay coastline....you need atleast 100,000 warships to prevent somalian pirates from raising something like the 26/11 mumbai drama again:lol:

well we are still in learning stage how to play drama. well you are masters in that.

you have more poor than the entire african continent.....that enough projection i reckon

What We Do ?

HELP PAKISTAN builds bridges between donors and people living under the poverty line in Pakistan. Our initial objective is to provide these underprivileged people the most basic necessity of life i.e. food supplies. In the second phase, we will provide clothes, health expenses, and wedding sponsorships for girls & educational expenses for boys. Our overall intention for social reform is based on an agenda that states ‘Help the Poor become financially independent’. We intend to fulfill this agenda in a three step strategy:

Building trustworthy relationships between donors and recipients.
Providing food supplies to the hungry and poor, and.
Providing them opportunities to study or find work, helping them earn their own food and living.

WHY FOOD? GLOBAL HUNGER
HUNGER IN PAKISTAN
The current figure of undernourished people worldwide is 923 million. More than 850 million people go to bed hungry every night.
Today, one in nearly seven people does not get enough food to be healthy and lead an active life. Ten million people die every year of hunger and hunger-related diseases.

According to facts accumulated by the World Food Program, the United Nations food aid agency, more than 34% percent of the Pakistani population is undernourished.
Apart from rural areas, a large number of these hungry and poor people live in urban slums and shanty towns inside and on the city limits of the biggest cities, including the metropolitan, Karachi.

Why providing food is the top priority of HELP PAKISTAN ?
The number of undernourished people in the world increased by 75 million in 2007, largely due to higher food prices. Surprisingly, there is more than enough food to feed the world's population. But its distribution remains a dilemma, mostly because tons of it is wasted in developed communities. For the hungry, every day is about finding enough food to survive. The poor do not have the money to buy it or the means to produce it. Food can break the cycle of poverty. Once free of the worry of finding food, these poor people can be motivated or guided to find work or study and make a respectable living by becoming financially independent. We, the people behind HELP PAKISTAN aim to provide food, the very basic necessity of life, to help the poor and hungry to survive.
WHERE DOES HELP PAKISTAN WORK
AND WHO BENEFITS?
To start with, we aim to start with people around us, people living in and around Karachi. Our target are the katchi abadis (shanty towns & urban slums) that are colonies of extremely poor people, living in huts made of straw and surviving on food either dumped by nearby wealthy families or given away when rotten. Most of these people also starve or live on very small quantities of food. We will priorities Widows, Handicap and Old age families. Hungry to survive.

WHO PAYS FOR HELP PAKISTAN FOOD ASSISTANCE(“Mahana Rashan”) PROGRAM ?
HELP PAKISTAN relies on voluntary contributions to run its food assistance program. Contributions are made either by cheque, bank draft or pay order. HELP PAKISTAN also welcomes food supplies or the basic items necessary to grow, store and cook food. We depend entirely on the generosity of our donors.

What does the Mahana Rashan Program entail ?
The Mahana Rashan program consists of a large sack of food ration comprising of:

Flour Rice Pulses Oil Salt Red Chilly Soap

Not an issue mate.Appreciate your efforts, but the number of nuke sub must be increase . We are too far as compare to China.

I dont know what is up with "we will take 3 and then build 6 at our own docs"
we do not have enough trained man power to build so many subs in few years..
I think they should buy it rather than building it in indian docs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom