What's new

India Warns Pakistan Over Any New Terror Attacks

they are certainly trying to stage another drama courtesy to CIA

For real. We know that you don't like people bullying you.

I have seen the actions when it comes to real for you.. I thought its a good time to lessen the tension but augmentation seems to be more beneficial and strategic..

See the mettle in the statement.. "If anything like mumbai attacks happen again,we will have to attack Pakistan"
These are heavy words with lot of mettle coming from a well positioned minister...Pakistan be careful!:enjoy:

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

sorry we have a bad reputation of sending actors who start saying bhagwaan[/QUOTE]
So you believe you are an Islamic radical?:lol:

India threatens China as well, by calling their new missile the "China killer". :lol:

if india goes to war with pak, then definately pak would remove its forces from tribal areas, this would be an achievement for al qaeda as the WoT would be undermined and USA and allied forces wont let that happen, there would be immense pressure on india to call a ceasefire.

American pressure alone, is more than enough to hold off India.

If not, then Pakistani and Chinese troops will do the job.

Then please ask your country fellow why has he posted this article if it doesn't matter to you guys?

It depends on you, how you are gonna take it! There is a clear caution message send by GOI and it is a fact. Whatever you think on your behalf is not gonna affect us. Thats why I did mention that it does not matter to us.

Please read the post again. BTW, this thread was opened by me only.

It was a tremendous pressure faced by GOI internally and IA had to bear a hard restrain after 26/11. So, as a precautionary message GOI has issued this one.

Please note: There are certain things that comes beyond strategy and development i.e. Sovereignty, Patriotism etc
Don't dare to challenge over and again

But still the fact is the prediction of such activities can be done as the problem is far away from being solved.

Sardar jee fer tay matlab hoya kay maa jummi nae putt pehlay he banaray tay..

Does bully makes sense when a country tries hard to halt such activities?

Recent news paper articles that cover the Headly case say that the terror networks in Pakistan have been systematically shutdown by the Pakistani forces, I was happy to read that news but the problem is the hatred for India among general public even if 1% of Pakistan is interested in causing 26/11 type of attack then they spread this hatred to their next generation which will continue for atleast another 15 to 30 years

India threatens China as well, by calling their new missile the "China killer". :lol:

American pressure alone, is more than enough to hold off India.

If not, then Pakistani and Chinese troops will do the job.

I don't know why would China poke its nose in this discussions. I hope there will be no such state sponsored terrorism as 26/11 again.

Back
Top Bottom