What's new

India vs South Africa ICC World Cup T20 - Super 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
...muje tuo yeh pehly khudsha tha conspiracy hi Pakistan kay khilaf Almi kism ki...

bik gai hi
hum her aik ko apni team jaisa smjtay hen :D
:D:rofl::lol:

meri support india ko....................

india.jpg

I don't know about you guys but I think thats a very decent score against a non-serious SA.

Poor performance of Our team. We are 20-25 run shorts for putting a bigger target to win by 30-32 runs.

SA is going to play like "Hum to doobenge Sanam, Tumhe leke"

India finish with 152-5 in 20 overs.

121 indi needs to stop them at that and we need to pray they make it at that

Lol sabki apni apni problems hain..............:lol:

indian-flag-9_0.jpg

hmaray ko iss PHOWRUM pr koi chain say dua bhi nahi krny deta...hum nay kisi ko mna thori naa kia hi kay ap jaisy choho apni problem ko waisy solve kar...:P

Magical Number 121-

south Africa got to make more than that-

I don't know about you guys but I think thats a very decent score against a non-serious SA.

why do you think they are non-serious? They played well got the wickets and Amla, Kallis, De Plessis, Duminy will easily cross 121 runs limit.

Poor performance of Our team. We are 20-25 run shorts for putting a bigger target to win by 30-32 runs.

SA is going to play like "Hum to doobenge Sanam, Tumhe leke"
India gonna play 2nd innings like-"doobate ko tinakay ka sahara"...........................:lol:

BTW anyone can spot sania bhabhi here supporting india walking behind the tiranga........... ..............:)

2012-07-27T222535Z_7058424_LM2E87R1QACUT_RTRMADP_3_OLY-OPEN-CEREMONY-DAY0-ACT2.JPG

why do you think they are non-serious? They played well got the wickets and Amla, Kallis, De Plessis, Duminy will easily cross 121 runs limit.

They were dropping catches on purpose-

Asim can I make a semi final thread

Pakistan vs Sri Lanka thread now?

Thehr yaar, hosla kareen. Mujhe toh lag raha hai India will come from behind in this match.

They have not done anything wrong, they weren't spectacular, but you have to remember they got the highest score of the Super 8s from our group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom