What's new

India voices concerns over US drone sale to Pak

TALKING ABOUT BALLS, OK SO TEL ME HOW MANY ARMS DEAL INDIA HAS STOPPED FROM MATERIALIZING I CASE OF PAK

:P

India has raised voice over The deals which it found a threat for itself. And this is one among those.

If these drones were supplied to India, If pakistan has the balls to stop it, you will very well try to....

These drones are not stealth so any average air force can bring them down in minutes, then why Indians are so worried? Else you want to protect some friends at Pakistans western boarders?

These drones are not stealth so any average air force can bring them down in minutes, then why Indians are so worried? Else you want to protect some friends at Pakistans western boarders?

If it were not stealth, Why was your airforce not able to shoot em down?

If it were not stealth, Why was your airforce not able to shoot em down?

You don't know nothing , some time they fly from Pakistani Base used by USA on Intelligence sharing.
Pakistan's Air Chief has publicly said that we can bring them down.

my dear emo girl........ From the very first day of ur independence wotsoeva bought n hav been bought by ur arm forces ,,,all equipments being used against india ....Our concers is for stop notonly selling arms to Pakistan but also not to providing huge funds to the Pakistan........

My dear Running bro, weapons are used against threat, u want to say tht we must stop buying weapons coz it will be used against India :lol:

With All honesty I say That yes, Drones Like predator will cause Instability In the region. yes. We are not concerned your country, but our country... You have violated International borders 9 times this year itself. How on earth can India allow you to Have such powerful drones. As the history speaks for itself that Such warheads has always been turned on us instead of controlling militancy .

MMRCA, FGFA, MCA, nuke subs these wont cause any in stability???????
only drones will :what:

Pakistan is seeking Predator Drones from the United States saying they need the drones to fight militancy along the Afghan border. But, invariably the drones would be used along the Indian border both for spying and combat missions. As That is what has always happened . On what grounds can India Allow such a deadly weapon In The hands Of Pakistan?
where will be the hornets used against USA? I mean C'mon why india is buying weapons? to show them in the military parade?:blah: I don't know Indian mentality they can buy anything even if it is an ICBM,Nuke Sub or MMCRA but if PA even tries to buy a needle it disturbs the regional balance. China serves as a good excuse for Indians to shore up their ammo. Look at the last lines India is trying to get this from Israel even before Pakistan! would you please like to explain this action Me Amarnath? before commenting on Pakistani deal? :hitwall:

Thanks for saying That I dont know nothing..... Yes, You cannot shoot anything by words... oh so your air chief decided to decrease your population is it? How many civilians got killed? have any Idea about that?

One was shoot down by the enemy fire , they are not invisible

Its not a weapon you fight armies with but to kill terrorist with minimal civilian damage.

Let them complain and bicker, it is their normal misfit behavior that they are accustomed to.

The Predator Drones if acquired will be used against the enemies of Pakistan both foreign and domestic. If this deal goes through this would mean Pakistan is 1 of 5 nations to possess the MQ-1 Predator which includes US (esp. CIA), UK, Italy, Turkey, and Pakistan.

This is such a powerful offensive, defensive, and intelligence gathering-reconnaissance weapon. It obviously has stealth capability, and has the state-of-the-art laser guided precision weapons it carries the infamous AGM-114 Hellfire.

The War is going High Tech, that's for sure.

3d26ed20dc3c0e37d01ba2d505d259ff.jpg

MQ-1 Predator Drone

That is your concern, if you have balls, stop the deal as I always say...

ohh bahi mere ab abt "balls" par a gae, agr itne balls ha to y r u ppl showing CONCERN over sale of drone, shup ke ke bethao apne minister ko n face it... aise pakka rahe ho..

Well Yes, sure... first let them come. then we will se how many Predators are Landed or shot down.... well You are wasting your money

:rofl:

now please be rational!:blink: Drones will be used in A2G role and most likely with Stand off weapons for Anti SAM or with Optical Missiles and PGMs in CAS or counterinsurgency role.I dont know why Indians Drag MKI in every matter I hope you guys can have a washroom without MKI or even a baby birth :rofl:

Let them complain and bicker, it is their normal misfit behavior that they are accustomed to.

The Predator Drones if acquired will be used against the enemies of Pakistan both foreign and domestic. If this deal goes through this would mean Pakistan is 1 of 5 nations to possess the MQ-1 Predator which includes US (esp. CIA), UK, Italy, Turkey, and Pakistan.

This is such a powerful offensive, defensive, and intelligence gathering-reconnaissance weapon. It obviously has stealth capability, and has the state-of-the-art laser guided precision weapons it carries the infamous AGM-114 Hellfire.

The War is going High Tech, that's for sure.

3d26ed20dc3c0e37d01ba2d505d259ff.jpg

MQ-1 Predator Drone

how many hard points it has??? and how many hell fires it can carrry..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom