What's new

India Visa on arrival for China India opens border to Chinese tourists

We are ashamed that rapes are hapening in india, but its notwhole india especially south india, west india and north east india they are far safer and better place than north india

Welcome,any things if can improve communication are all welcome, and welcome Indian visit China too, in 2012, 83million Chinese tourists visited overseas, spent 102bn$; 132million overseas tourists visited China.

Thank you.

This post is a welcome change from the bitchiness displayed by most Chinese & BD posters.
@Psyops, @faithfulguy, @shuttler, @idune

What I wish to tell them is - dont come. Don't come , India does not need you or calls you. Neither does India call other Chinese by send them invites. They come on their own. Govts thankfully do not ask the likes of you.

Similarly, Indians too travel on their own will - more based on the packages the travel agents offer actually .

Whats the fuss ?

BTW has this visa arrangement begun or is it in proposal stage ?

I think its a good thing more if Indians get a visa on arrival in China. The current system is very tedious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome,any things if can improve communication are all welcome, and welcome Indian visit China too, in 2012, 83million Chinese tourists visited overseas, spent 102bn$; 132million overseas tourists visited China.

Stop being so naive. India is as dangerous as it gets. Even Iraq is safer than India. India is no friend of ours or women for that matter.

Yesterday I went to a dinner invitation at my Chinese friends place. Her cooking was awsome!! with Rice cakes, Dumplings, Fried Rice and Chicken. Yummy!! :smitten: She even taught us how to use chopsticks!!

This post is not for haters and losers, so Keep Away.

As anti china sentiment runs high in india, courtesy of indian media and establishment. would there be welcoming Chinese tourist friendly environment in india? Furthermore, recently foreign female tourist been attacked and brutally raped in india, safety and security is huge concern for tourist in india as well.

Just to remind you that Indian people in general are not against China....Of course the image of China is not like Pakistan....So you should differentiate between this 2 things...And to answer to your second question, our GOV can not provide security to its won citizen...So providing security to outsider is a day dream...It is safe for tourist group with female members to avoid India....This is not any thing specific to China...

Be aware of rape in India. I hope you are not taking your wife or daughters to India. Otherwise, you would not be a responsible father.

I would only go to India on a business trips and I would never, ever take a female member of my family or someone I care to go to India. My sister-in-law mentioned about going to India once. I promptly warned her about the culture of rape in India and she had since reconsider about going there. India its a beautiful place, but at the same time a very dangerous and lawless place. No different than a failed state like Somalia when it comes to tourist safety.

Well, thanks for your advice but I am unmarried. I don't know why, but I love meeting real people from different cultures, seeing real shops, real streets, I am not really interested in nature. It might be that I was born in a very beautiful place and I am numb to natural scenery.

SE Asia is for tourists, with all those amenities, but I feel the places you can visit are so removed from real people. When I see pictures from India, though its streets might look too chaotic and untidy for a typical tourist, but India to me feels real and different. Isn't why we live, to experience life, of ourselves, and of others? Hehe.

Apart from the danger for female tourists, tourists have to pay attention to:

1. most indians dont have high regards to personal hygiene and their revolting toilet habits and no paper work after the process
2. eating utensils are absent unless you are in established venues so bring with your chopsticks / spoons, forks, knives
3. only drink hard boiled water or bottle water with sealed caps. It is suicidal to eat street foods
4. take extra care of your personal belongings. dont leave valuables unattended
5. avoid crowded streets, streets with a lot of vendors, vagrants, and india is home to the most beggars on streets

more travelling tips in india next!

Well, thanks for your advice but I am unmarried. I don't know why, but I love meeting real people from different cultures, seeing real shops, real streets, I am not really interested in nature. It might be that I was born in a very beautiful place and I am numb to natural scenery.

SE Asia is for tourists, with all those amenities, but I feel the places you can visit are so removed from real people. When I see pictures from India, though its streets might look too chaotic and untidy for a typical tourist, but India to me feels real and different. Isn't why we live, to experience life, of ourselves, and of others? Hehe.

If I'm still in the 20s, I would love to visit India. As you said, its out of this century in a lot of places as it have not catch on to the latter half of the 20th century, not to mention the 21st century. It would be like time traveling and see how people lived in the middle ages to the dawn of industrialization. This is the uniqueness of India, its unspoiled by modernization and industrial revolution.

In China, you see all these villages that tried to preserve the past. In America, there are those Amish villages that live the life of the past. In India, most of the country is the preservation of the past. Only their new spanking airport is not the "real" India. The rest of India is the genuine India. That is what make India so attractive.

you might not know,but India is dangerous for men(trolls and self imposed experts) too..visit once and you'll know.. :taz:

topic...

good news.I hope the border issue doesn't mar our business relationship.

Personal attacks are not going to solve the culture of rape in India.

So much of hate????????? Get a feeling every insane person from china is present in PDF.......

I travel to China on work & for family reasons every 3-4 months.

I have found Zero hostility there. If anything , I have found them a great deal more friendly than other countries. Once they know your are from " Indoo.." as India is called I have found them nice & interactable.

What you see here is an aberration , quite a ' default' response really.

So much of hate????????? Get a feeling every insane person from china is present in PDF.......

Not really!! These are minority.... or probably same people operating more than 1 profile...... I have met Chinese, I have Chinese friends.......They are very respectable towards India. These are fake Chinese, probably not Chinese at all but False flags... so ignore!!

More example u want see these pics..........

Indian co. in Shanghai

infosys-expansion-in-shanghai-481.jpg

Picture%2B548.jpg

pict0598.jpg

I travel to China on work & for family reasons every 3-4 months.

I have found Zero hostility there. If anything , I have found them a great deal more friendly than other countries. Once they know your are from " Indoo.." as India is called I have found them nice & interactable.

What you see here is an aberration , quite a ' default' response really.

Thats why i used "Every".... Because i have few freinds who visited china and they gave me a different picture about chinese attitude (i mean different from chinese trolls of pdf).... I also heard from chinese on their visit to india, infact i read in 1 of the post from a chinese poster in PDF where in he posted the experience of his freind during her visit to India..

Let haters enjoy hating....

Back
Top Bottom