What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

Pakistan won <3 Celebrations are Going on here in Britain <3 Indians are hiding their faces :D

Pakistan won yaiiiii

Junaid Khan the poor boy from Sawabi,Pakistan and the hero of last match of pakistan and india...who said k pakistan me sifarish k bgheir kch nahi hota talent apna rasta khud bnata ha...
Aur Allah hi hai jo jissay chahey izzat day aur jissay chahay zillat....

73614_563588407004271_875980680_n.jpg

481272_10151435439349673_295950755_n.jpg

#isro2222style... (I hope he doesn't see this or he will avoid me more often...) :ninja:

This thread being turned into a discussion of each others adult entertainment stars was the result of dark evil energy... basically the thing is there is a little, tiny, pathetic, sorry-*** evil gray in the brain of each Pakistani and Indian. That evil grey turns the brain into halwa over a period of time and directs the hollow space left in the head to make slanderous, childish comments.

Then there is in the brain of people like Dhoni in which resides this one dirty imperialistic Zetan... the Zetan basically told him before the match that instead of eating gulab jamun he should eat sheer berinj which is exactly what he did... upon doing so however his pait which has been growing since he started his cricketing career got a horrible maror as sheer berinj is a Pakistani dish that emanates a very dark sinister energy that is fatal to Indians. This led to him losing the match with Pakistan and Shoaib Malik taking Sania Mirza to a cosy little restaurant in Karachi which resulted in Professor writing a thesis on the matter...

#isro2222style... (I hope he doesn't see this or he will avoid me more often...) :ninja:

This thread being turned into a discussion of each others adult entertainment stars was the result of dark evil energy... basically the thing is there is a little, tiny, pathetic, sorry-*** evil gray in the brain of each Pakistani and Indian. That evil grey turns the brain into halwa over a period of time and directs the hollow space left in the head to make slanderous, childish comments.

Then there is in the brain of people like Dhoni in which resides this one dirty imperialistic Zetan... the Zetan basically told him before the match that instead of eating gulab jamun he should eat sheer berinj which is exactly what he did... upon doing so however his pait which has been growing since he started his cricketing career got a horrible maror as sheer berinj is a Pakistani dish that emanates a very dark sinister energy that is fatal to Indians. This led to him losing the match with Pakistan and Shoaib Malik taking Sania Mirza to a cosy little restaurant in Karachi which resulted in Professor writing a thesis on the matter...

What are you talking man???

So How are you my Indian friends feeling the heat man what on earth your batsman were doing Yuvraj Kohli and Sehwag no one got out because of bowler they were just throwing their wickets away but still HA HA HA :devil:

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/gavaskar-and-imran-s-solution-for-indian-cricket/260603?hp

India bowlers were not that bad - 250 was pretty easy target. So this picture is illogical and also in bad taste

Indian Bowlers were not good at all but Pakistani batsman other than Nasir and Hafees were complete disaster yes Younis was given wrong but why on eart Azhar is n the team instead of Omer Akmal

Last edited by a moderator:
I congratulate Pakistan and its team for the great performance on this tour.... But the way my friends acting here makes me laugh at them.....

India bowlers were not that bad - 250 was pretty easy target. So this picture is illogical and also in bad taste

Lol. Which match you were watching? When someone like Suresh Raina and Virat Kohli bowls then it itself is a proof of pathetic bowling. Pakistan collapses. They can even collapse to a team like BD. Doesn't proves Indian bowling line is good.

Can anyone please post more videos of post commentary by Indian experts regarding this match? God this is too good lol.

On Topic, my fellow Pakistani brothers please show some class. Sure we won, great but stop acting like sore winners.
Yes please post the video of Shoaib Akhtar and others

Umar Gul tweets:
All Jashan Party here in dressing room.Some Praying Nawafil. Some on Phones.Some on Twitter and some are joking with each other. We did it.
Paying Nawafal :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom