What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

@WebMaster whats gone wrong with the moderation... :angry:

Some days ago an Indian called me the g word and his post is right where it is.... so is the poster!

This thread is largely unmoderated but i can look at it if it is personal.

We allow trash talk in these threads.

Last edited:
There is a major problem with the attitude of this India team, it seems the regionalism, nepotism and unprofessionalism which were common trait of Indian team back in 90s and which were weeded out by Sourav, Rahul, Lakshman and Kumble have slowly been creeping back to the team.

There should be a new captain for test and the Fletcher guy should be expelled as soon as possible, only contribution of him to the team seems to be saying yes to whatever sh!t Dhoni has been throwing into the team.

Don't understand why Jadeja, Sharma still playing in the first eleven when Tiwary continues to sit on the bench, only fault of him seems to be scoring a match winning century when India was in a tight spot.

sirjee - harr ya jeet tu part of the game - it was our turn this time. indian team seems 'divided'. dhoni may not have 100% support of the players (i dont have any proof) but how can the whole top order be 'out-of-form'.

sirjee - harr ya jeet tu part of the game - it was our turn this time. indian team seems 'divided'. dhoni may not have 100% support of the players (i dont have any proof) but how can the whole top order be 'out-of-form'.

Are you suggesting bookies have penetrated the Indian team? :undecided:

India is playing too much cricket, they are mentally tired.

This Pakistan series was not part of this year's schedule, it was forced down BCCI's throat because Manmohan "Chutiya" Singh wanted to play peace.

India is playing too much cricket, they are mentally tired.

This Pakistan series was not part of this year's schedule, it was forced down BCCI's throat because Manmohan "Chutiya" Singh wanted to play peace.

India is playing too much IPL and IPL syndrome is causing problem in test and one day...saying that they are mentally tired because of playing too much cricket is lame excuse

India is playing too much IPL and IPL syndrome is causing problem in test and one day...saying that they are mentally tired because of playing too much is lame excuse

I said India is playing too much CRICKET.

Is IPL not cricket ?

India is playing too much IPL and IPL syndrome is causing problem in test and one day...saying that they are mentally tired because of playing too much is lame excuse

All BS form Indian cricket team management. I've mentioned before 1 day series start that the Pakistan team is better one day squad. It's proved by the fact that Pakistan has won the series.

BCCI+ Dhoni must accept that Pakistan has played better cricket and focus on amending the problems they are facing, not just say find lame excuses.

All BS form Indian cricket team management. I've mentioned before 1 day series start that the Pakistan team is better one day squad. It's proved by the fact that Pakistan has won the series.

BCCI+ Dhoni must accept that Pakistan has played better cricket and focus on amending the problems they are facing, not just say find lame excuses.

Cricketers are not machines, even they need rest.

India plays the maximum cricket of all countries.

Cricketers are not machines, even they need rest.

India plays the maximum cricket of all countries.

They have option to say no! Being professional they need to set priorities right! If they focus more on IPL and other format to make money. They should come out and accept they they play bad and no just find excuse we are tired.

Back
Top Bottom