What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

Okay folks, all of you now need to get back on topic, no more off topic flag burning, member bashing. Action will be taken on further offences.

Thank you for your cooperation!

I switch to the live stream, and there is Anil Kumble and company having a ground tour. Any idea what is going on?

Some terrible Umpiring

Both IBW were shady
1 Run out was due to excessive Appealing (Unsportsman behavior)

Overall I think Pakistan did well , the Umpires were up to no good

But

Misbah + Azhar Ali + Kamran Akmal

Just threw away their wickets very dispponinting display

I think it was wrong decision to Send Ahmed Shezad Back home early (considering how horrible Azhar is playing) , and Umar Akmal is sitting out side what a shame

I dono all of us forgot the first 20 20 match few days back.... How nicely indian batting collapsed..... Now the pitch has slow down a bit .... dono what will happen in the second half... since the match started early no chance of dew playing a factor

India can do this score with little effort but Pakistan have to keep tight and take wickets early and build pressure And pakistan have a chance to win.

Some terrible Umpiring

Both IBW were shady

I guess how umpire gonna give run out based on excessive appealing ( i havent seen the match - did the field umpire went upstairs? if they did how can you blame umpire or player for that) But i agree with you on the LBW decesion

Some terrible Umpiring

Both IBW were shady

But

I think it was wrong decision to Send Ahmed Shezad Back home early (considering how horrible Azhar is playing) , and Umar Akmal is sitting out side what a shame

Stop crying cheating or match fixing on everything . Everything was alright with the umpiring except for Younis Khan's dismissal.

run out due to excessive appealing :lol: never heard that before .

I guess how umpire gonna give run out based on excessive appealing ( i havent seen the match - did the field umpire went upstairs? if they did how can you blame umpire or player for that) But i agree with you on the LBW decesion

Each and every LBW was out except younis khan

I am having a bad feeling for this match. 250 on this pitch looks easily chase able. Something around 300 would have been much more appropriate. But still there is a chance to make something out of this. We have a good bowling attack, the pitch looks as if it offers some support to spin, Ajmal, Hafeez can do something.

Cricinfo Summary : What a turnaround this has been in Kolkata. When Pakistan's openers were making a mockery of India's bowlers, 320 seemed a realistic target for them. Hafeez's aggressive innings ended when he attempted a wild swipe after which Pakistan's innings was sucked off its momentum. Even the hugely promising Jamshed, who went on to make his third successive century against India, started finding it difficult to score briskly. The much-maligned Ravindra Jadeja shone again in a comeback game, taking three important wickets, while Ishant Sharma had a rare good outing in limited-overs cricket. There is a bit of uneven bounce in the track, and 250 should be a competitive score, especially considering the quality of Pakistan's bowling

Some terrible Umpiring

Both IBW were shady

But

Only YK - LBW decision was wrong, remaining all were correct...
we need someone in the mid order to rotate the strike take 1 & 2's ... Azhar Ali fits in perfectly.. althoug i wont mind having Asad Shafiq in as well... :)

Stop crying cheating or match fixing on everything . Everything was alright with the umpiring except for Younis Khan's dismissal.

run out due to excessive appealing :lol: never heard that before .

That man was crying as if his water broke and he was about to give birth to baby ...
Pakistani Batsmen was shocked at the noise coming out .. and just flattered on the ground

Very shady ..

Younis Khan's out shady
Then I believe also another out where the guy played with his bat ... second lbw .. how did that hit his pad? he played it with his bat ...

Last game they said that every out is evaluated by Umpire ... what happened today ??

Horrible decision

what a fcukin disgrace- really really poor show from the rest of players-

Back
Top Bottom