What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

I was expecting at least 280 after such a brilliant start but pathetic performa
nce by azar, misbah, younush and **** akmal..

well 250 is halwa for indians on this pitch unless they.dont get bowled out before 50 overs

251... is not a challenging score for this indian batting line up keeping the behavior of the pitch in mind .....

@nuclearpak I want to post balochis burning Pakistani flag since this is members club I hope that will be fine..

Kuch log aisa hein... Who khud doobthe hein aur doosro ko saat mein leke doobthe hein....

Last edited by a moderator:
I was expecting at least 280 after such a brilliant start but pathetic performa
nce by azar, misbah, younush and **** akmal..

well 250 is halwa for indians on this pitch unless they.dont get bowled out before 50 overs

cant really blame Younis, he was unlucky to be given out.. poor umpiring cost him his wkt :)

ALL out, ALHAMDOLILLAH :(
SAW SAW SAW MAY Pakistani bowlers give powers to win!! SAW SAW SAW
SAW SAW SAW Ameen SAW SAW SAW

That's some pretty powerful praying.....but I have to admit I like your enthusiasm & optimism. If the batters don't, the bowlers will....:enjoy:

@darkinsky during 1st ODI you posed this question especially tagging my id....

I must say that Ghazwa-E-Hind of cricket the Pakistan team should win and dedicate this series to indian women especially Nirbhaya.And that would be great tribute for Indian women.And I among many of those Indian woman will cheer and pray for pakistani win in this match and in this series.

rf.jpg

And some people are illetrate enough to figure out how to use ignore button..................

It's spelled 'illiterate'

Aur doosron ko unpad bulati hai bewakoof!!!:lol:

@Topic;

The pitch is slowing down and the ball is keeping low. It could turn into a close chase for India.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch out for Ajmal in this pitch.. He is the only guy we have to play carefully.. Others will be a walk in the park IMO.

Hey Krishna, Vishnu, Shiva, Lakshmi, Durga, Saraswati, Venkateswara, Aiyappa, Parvati, ganesha ye match jitado baba....rama rama rama......

Back
Top Bottom