What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

What is India's bench strength?

What team will India make if top players are rested ?

You need to play too win.

You don't need to rest all the top players in one go. That is why there should be a policy of rotation & everybody included in it. What would you do if there is an injury? Or a retirement? You need to plan ahead. You don't shut down an airline if there is too much work, you just rotate the pilots. True of every business. Equally applicable in cricket.

Unfortunately... Dhoni is the only player who perform in all matches... and Indian anchor journalist analyst bash against Dhoni!! whatay stupid analysis.... If Kholi, Sehwag not perform why blame Dhoni for that....! Imran Nazeer & Hamid Mir on Right! why blame dhoni when Top batting lineup failed!

that is right, but dhoni guy was really not trying to get back indian innings somehow and he started playing like test, second dhoni was more criticised for not using other available options like rahany and other players instead he relied on failures like ganbhir and sehwag, in the end he was just like teasing entire india but making RRR climb to 30+ ROFL

Unfortunately... Dhoni is the only player who perform in all matches... and Indian anchor journalist analyst bash against Dhoni!! whatay stupid analysis.... If Kholi, Sehwag not perform why blame Dhoni for that....! Imran Nazeer & Hamid Mir on Right! why blame dhoni when Top batting lineup failed!

Aap se bara fan tu India mein bhi nahin he. :hitwall::yahoo:

You don't want to listen to your Wasim akram, then that's your problem.

Wasim akram is not their physicians

And how can he speak that indians batsman are mentally tired unless player dont admit it or say it openly

As I said earlier, This Pakistan series was forced by Indian govt. because Manmohan agreed to resume cricketing ties.

Really!

Plz give me 15 names who can play if the current team is rested.

Why do we need to rest all 15 players? There is word called rotation. This can be done we spare 5~6 players.

Can we have a special Postmortum Thread of Indian Team performance since we won World Cup? :P

that is right, but dhoni guy was really not trying to get back indian innings somehow and he started playing like test, second dhoni was more criticised for not using other available options like rahany and other players instead he relied on failures like ganbhir and sehwag, in the end he was just like teasing entire india but making RRR climb to 30+ ROFL

There is another point,He is the captain of the team and he is a strong batsman,so he should play first,not on 7th position,second he had controversies with Sehwag and with some other cricketers,so team unity wasn't there,third the analysts claim that he played for himslef,for show-off that i am the best player.it is their claim only.
Their is another point of our team's success,we were united MASHALLAH,and our performance was good,India's run rate was 3.22 during batting,and Ind required 12.something...PAK made 250 runs!:azn:

So, You mean Nasir & Hafeez are not good batsman because they where playing against bowlers who can't even stand against BD? and rest of our batsmen are more pathetic coz all of them collectively made around 100 runs against pathetic bowling?

PS: Even if their bowling is pathetic than still that picture was not good.

I just said our batting collapses often and what happened tomorrow wasn't something that happened for the first. Just check our ODI series against Aussies where in the last ODI we collapsed in the same manner. Indian bowling is fragile and I don't this fact is even debatable. Even Indians admit their batting is their real strength not bowling. This picture wasn't good. Yes. But it was more due to blunders of Pakistani batsmen than Indian bowling.

I don't know why I am even discussing fragility of Indian bowling with you. Everyone knows that.

Alhamdolillah alot as we win. O' ALLAH all powers lie with you, of course! Please accept our all prayers (AMEEN!).
Congrats, bros and sis for the win!! Better luck to indian bros!!
Jzkallah for the nice prayers and stay!!!

Chal be bada aaya well played bolne wala. Seedhe bol naa Dho diya. :rofl:

I am with you.

Isn't it weird, Pakistanis are saying well played to Indian team and we are bashing our own team. :D
Sir g I meant to say well played by Indian Team, they did their best to lose and made us win :d, ab Yuvraj ko dekh lo, bhai jaan tou ball se he naraz ho gaye aur mun phir liya .......ashwin sab tou pta nahin konsi ball ko hawa mein phenkh rahey thay our stump out

Can we have a special Postmortum Thread of Indian Team performance since we won World Cup? :P

Well I dont think Indians Played really bad but rather they were forced to bat in an un-natural way which led them to nowhere. Just consider that India was already coming to this match 1 down and series on the line. The Indian media created excessive pressure on Indian team for Winning. The way Gautam and Sehwag were batting, it was very different their natural aggressive playing style. Kholi was unfortunate that he got out on something which normally crosses the boundry for 4 Runs. The wicket started behaving differently 25th over of Pakistani Innings and onwards. It was never that easy if the ball is not coming on to the bat properly. However, credit is due for Pakistan Bowlers who not only created wickets but also kept the proceedings tight to increse the pressure on Indian Batting line. I must also appriciate Dhoni's batting who truly proved to be an example, he practically showed that captain should be last man standing. I dont know why so-called analysts on Indian TV channels were putting blame on him. Instead of analysing the situation from rational perspective, they were busy in blame game. Even the way experts on Geo especially Sikandar Bakht was commenting, I felt embarraced at his approach towards analysing the situation. I couldn't find anyone better than PTV Sports' Aamir Sohail and Asif Iqbal for sensible analysis. Even Zaheer Abbas on India TV was forced to comment on his co-analysts during the program ," Mughy Herani ho rahi hay key aap kiss tarha key analysis kar rahay hain, BCCI main pagal log nahi bethay, unhain pata hay key Indian cricket key liya kaya acha hay aur kaya bura hay......."

Sir g I meant to say well played by Indian Team, they did their best to lose and made us win :d, ab Yuvraj ko dekh lo, bhai jaan tou ball se he naraz ho gaye aur mun phir liya .......ashwin sab tou pta nahin konsi ball ko hawa mein phenkh rahey thay our stump out
Are yaar it was a light hearted comment. Don't take it seriously. :D
Enjoy the game and enjoy the thread. :D

Aap se bara fan tu India mein bhi nahin he. :hitwall::yahoo:
Wahi to.....Dhoni ko Pakistanis support Indians se jyada kar rahe hain.

Conspiracy hai, they want him as captain so that they can win all matches against India. :rofl:

Are yaar it was a light hearted comment. Don't take it seriously. :D
Enjoy the game and enjoy the thread. :D
So was I sir, i was just joking, i stopped watching cricket after our defeat in 1999, for good 12 years i was out of cricket world, and now I watch Ind Vs Pak matches only because they are ultimate entertainment.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom