What's new

India using Afghan soil for attacks in Balochistan: IG Frontier Corp

The hypocrites (i.e. bharatis) are out in numbers. :lol:

Who would've guessed?

Man, these people really oughtta have some shame. At least some shame. Accusing Pakistan without evidence and/or accepting allegations against Pakistan without evidence. Have some shame guys. Unbelievable (but then again, maybe not?).

so how many proof have been provided by u ppl??again allegation from years:lol:
even sm krishna came to pakistan,at that time ur foreign minister was shut.

Hey, we are following the lead of the US on this - if the US does not have to provide any evidence to support its claims, especially after its lies in front of the world about WMD's in Iraq, then why ask Pakistan?

Unfortunately, USA even without providing proof is able to take action basis its own perception in Pakistan.. Pakistan neither has the economy nor the military to emulate that.. So following a lead there is a bit foolish.. No?

Oh ya, tell me more about how much of a hypocrite I am :lol::lol::lol:

I can go on for a long time about it, but I have better things to do. :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

so how many proof have been provided by u ppl??again allegation from years:lol:
even sm krishna came to pakistan,at that time ur foreign minister was shut.

You didn't get my post, did you?

The hypocrites (i.e. bharatis) are out in numbers. :lol:

Who would've guessed?

Man, these people really oughtta have some shame. At least some shame. Accusing Pakistan without evidence and/or accepting allegations against Pakistan without evidence. Have some shame guys. Unbelievable (but then again, maybe not?).

Indians mostly follow the motto of "when wrestling with the pig, behave like one"

Unfortunately, USA even without providing proof is able to take action basis its own perception in Pakistan.. Pakistan neither has the economy nor the military to emulate that.. So following a lead there is a bit foolish.. No?

Now THAT'S irrelevant, since what we're talking about is whether these allegations are true or not, not whether anyone can lie to the world, make their population believe those lies, and do illegal stuff based on those lies.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Indians mostly follow the motto of "when wrestling with the pig, behave like one"

:lol::lol: What did your signature used to say about personal attacks?

Now THAT'S irrelevant, since what we're talking about is whether these allegations are true or not, not whether anyone can lie to the world, make their population believe those lies, and do illegal stuff based on those lies.

Fair enough, and since there is no proof these are false.

:lol::lol: What did your signature used to say about personal attacks

Don't be a hypocrite while calling others hypocrite? LOL!

Fair enough, and since there is no proof these are false.

Sure, if we also agree that the allegations against Pakistan are also false, since there is no proof against them as well (particularly about supporting Taliban/Haqqani).

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Not to the thread.. Specially coming from the esteemed Moderator who probably has the maximum post deletions to his credit with the reason as Off-topic/pointless :lol:

It is relevant, since the matter of evidence was brought up by the bharatis. And his response was that we'll provide the evidence when you provide the evidence. Which is obviously relevant, as YOU want to see the proof against Bharat, so you should provide the proof against Pakistan.

Err.. Your Super Moderator gave the logic behind unsubstantiated claims as an emulation of USA. Pretty foolish emulating USA if you do not have the strength to back that up.. Innit?

:lol::lol: What did your signature used to say about personal attacks?

What personal attacks?? Wrestling with a pig is a valid English adage.. look it up...

Sure, if we also agree that the allegations against Pakistan are also false, since there is no proof against them as well (particularly about supporting Taliban/Haqqani).

And that Pakistan protects terrorist organisation JUD and LET while pretending to ban them. We have an agreement.

Now I hope the FC chief's allegations are true ;)

It is relevant, since the matter of evidence was brought up by the bharatis. And his response was that we'll provide the evidence when you provide the evidence. Which is obviously relevant, as YOU want to see the proof against Bharat, so you should provide the proof against Pakistan.

And so we can take it back all the way to the 1948 attack of Pakistani terrorists on Kashmir and the proof of whether they were terrorists or not?? after all this game has been going on since then..Feeble attempt to justify derailing / off topic discussions.. but again, I am really not surprised..;)

Such chai biskoot news are made up for local consumption of mango (aam) pakistanis only.

So long the mango pakistani believes it and rallies behind the pak army in support, to defeat evil Yindia, the false propa.gandist newsmaker have achieved what they desired. Clearly meant for for Psychops on local population to garner support.

It is never meant for outside audience. And hence no foreign news agency reports such falsely made up news.

Ur the same banned troll... bose DK.... new id bose dk run? so run bose dk... before mods ban u again..

:mod: ban this multiple id troll.

Err.. Your Super Moderator gave the logic behind unsubstantiated claims as an emulation of USA. Pretty foolish emulating USA if you do not have the strength to back that up.. Innit?

Why is it foolish? Whether or not US can start a war based on lies is completely irrelevant. You do realize that analogies are supposed to make things look analogous in some respects? i.e. if we compare Pakistan and US in one respect, it does not mean we're comparing them to in all respects or some arbitrary respect you come up with. That's why your post is completely irrelevant.

What personal attacks?? Wrestling with a pig is a valid English adage.. look it up...

Ok, well, off-topic rhetorical post anyway.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

And that Pakistan protects terrorist organisation JUD and LET while pretending to ban them. We have an agreement.

Now I hope the FC chief's allegations are true ;)

Now there's something I didn't say.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

And so we can take it back all the way to the 1948 attack of Pakistani terrorists on Kashmir and the proof of whether they were terrorists or not?? after all this game has been going on since then..Feeble attempt to justify derailing / off topic discussions.. but again, I am really not surprised..;)

WTF? Are you trolling on purpose? 1948 has nothing to do with this thread. However, US allegations DOES have something to do with the thread.

Why is it foolish? Whether or not US can start a war based on lies is completely irrelevant. You do realize that analogies are supposed to make things look analogous in some respects? i.e. if we compare Pakistan and US in one respect, it does not mean we're comparing them to in all respects or some arbitrary respect you come up with. That's why your post is completely irrelevant.
lol.. Its like an earth worm saying that I will emulate a cobra and bite some one who steps on my tail.. Make it as analogous as you want, but unless the analogy has some connection (however remote) to reality, it just sounds stupid.. Like this one..

Ok, well, off-topic rhetorical post anyway.

A case in point of when you make a statement (like emulating USA) without the capability to back it up, it just sounds foolish.. Like this one did...

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

WTF? Are you trolling on purpose? 1948 has nothing to do with this thread. However, US allegations DOES have something to do with the thread.

How do US allegations on Pakistan's support to terrorists have anything to do with Pakistan's unsubstantiated claims of Indian support to Balochistan insurgents??

and if a claim can be linked to an earlier counter claim, then India and Pakistan have been trading these since 1947 and we can go all over the place.. No?

Back
Top Bottom