What's new

India using Afghan soil for attacks in Balochistan: IG Frontier Corp

read before you write , the operative word is the Pakistan believes and links raw . not the rest of the world . not the intelligence agency of the country, in which the indecent took place . they believe you guys did it .

lol. India believes? The rest of the world as in the US?

Pakistan has been saying this for a long, who cares if Indians believe it? Keep watching Bollywood. :tup:

you don't read the papers mate? you been condemned by the entire western world , with respect to the double game you guys playing . there was a nice article in the US foreign affairs about obama warning Pakistan . it was deleted . but that was expected .:angel:

I read them every day.... But it looks you have missed some really nice articles by US media pertaining US double game, I give you a good link to get an idea, find it in the end.

If I am not mistaken, Obama is the same guy who categorically stated before the national media that Raymond Davis was a US diplomat and deserved the immunity prescribed by Geneva convention? What we find now between the lines of the press is the fact that Raymond Davis was never a diplomat but a CIA contractor - This proves how true is US President.

Also to enhance your info, Obama so far have shown controversial versions of his concern over Pakistan. Sometimes he says he has no clear intel on Pakistan-Haqqani ties and sometimes he says he has some. Give half an hour to the threads on PDF on Obama's statements regarding Pakistan.

Ha LA LA is never an evidence in all the case, including India'.

As promised, here's the link.
U.S., Pakistan Struggle With Haqqani Insurgents, Each Other - ABC News

This was bound to come now that not-so-singh and Karzai met up for strategic partnership. Wonder when is your "right time" coming. I've become and adult hearing this right time thingy and so many others have gotten old and passed away. Still no right time, huh? :azn:
These allegations from the Pakistani side have been made pretty consistently over the past several years, but various DGFC Baluchistan - it isn't something new in response to the so called 'Strategic Agreement'.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

I think "Right time" is older than our MCRA or even tejas project. This is damm boring.

Hey, we are following the lead of the US on this - if the US does not have to provide any evidence to support its claims, especially after its lies in front of the world about WMD's in Iraq, then why ask Pakistan?

Nothing new he revealed as India's role known to us. Evidences are shared with related authorities but not in with media.

I'd beg to differ here mate. If you have proof then present them. I mean how did Bush said that American would have to 'serious action' after they had evidence for ISI's involvement in 2008 attacks on Indian embassy.

in any case, they are all non state actors arent they?

If pakistanis had even a single sheer of Evidence about India's involvement then forget about media Your government could have been SCREAMING from the top of mountain and in front of whole world!!!

Your country could have presented it in UN itself and international court(like we did and banned the terrorist outfit through UN)!!!

Please don't fool yourself!!Whateva you sayin is your own wishful thinking nothing else.!!

Pakistan is not 'accusing an outfit', like India did with the JuD/LeT, Pakistan is accusing the Indian 'State', and on that count India has not provided any more evidence than Pakistan about the other side's complicity in terrorism.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Evidence?? Has the right time come for sharing it or are we still waiting for it?
We'll share it as soon as the US and India share their evidence about Pakistani State complicity in terrorism ....

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

It's funny- India makes such allegations against Pakistan (supporters of terrorism) and backs it up with hard facts and no one batters an eyelid, Pakistan makes such claims based on 0 facts and purely anecdotal evidence and they expect what?
When has India backed up its allegations of 'Pakistani State support for terrorism' with 'hard facts'?

Can you provide these 'hard facts' illustrating Pakistani institutions supporting terrorist attacks in India?

When has India backed up its allegations of 'Pakistani State support for terrorism' with 'hard facts'?

JUD a terrorist organisation prints fund raising ads in mainstream pakistani newspapers and pakistan takes no action. JUD is a banned terror organisation, banned by UN and GOP.

Thats state complicity in terrorism, providing operating room to a terror organisation while pretending to ban them.

The exact same thing was done with LET, a ban was placed but the same people in the same muridke compound were allowed to operate under merely a different nameplate. That is state complicity in terrorism.

Surely you do not want me to provide a government gazette order guaranteeing state protection to LET or JUD, because that I don't have. But GOP actions support terrorism, thats clear. And above stated are HARD FACTS unless one is living in denial.

The hypocrites (i.e. bharatis) are out in numbers. :lol:

Who would've guessed?

Man, these people really oughtta have some shame. At least some shame. Accusing Pakistan without evidence and/or accepting allegations against Pakistan without evidence. Have some shame guys. Unbelievable (but then again, maybe not?).

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

JUD a terrorist organisation prints fund raising ads in mainstream pakistani newspapers and pakistan takes no action. JUD is a banned terror organisation, banned by UN and GOP.

Thats state complicity in terrorism, providing operating room to a terror organisation while pretending to ban them.

The exact same thing was done with LET, a ban was placed but the same people in the same muridke compound were allowed to operate under merely a different nameplate. That is state complicity in terrorism.

Surely you do not want me to provide a government gazette order guaranteeing state protection to LET or JUD, because that I don't have. But GOP actions support terrorism, thats clear. And above stated are HARD FACTS unless one is living in denial.

So I expect you to agree that US/Afghanistan also support terrorism based on the fact that they take no action against TTP and/or BLA hiding in Afghanistan.

you don't read the papers mate? you been condemned by the entire western world , with respect to the double game you guys playing . there was a nice article in the US foreign affairs about obama warning Pakistan . it was deleted . but that was expected .:angel:

Pity on your Pathetic slave mentality,
lol al your “Western” world masters. The world of deceit, WMD hoaxes , greed and ponzy schemes
So you need the western world as a reference for what is right and wrong yea?
There is definitely no hope for you

Yes because no proof has been provided against Pakistan.

Btw no one in Pakistan cares what western world thinks about Pakistan.

Pity on your Pathetic slave mentality,
lol al your “Western” world masters. The world of deceit, WMD hoaxes , greed and ponzy schemes
So you need the western world as a reference for what is right and wrong yea?
There is definitely no hope for you

Does not matter if the master is western or in uniform, the fact is that there is no evidence given either to India or to common Pakistanis. But common Pakistanis want to believe there is evidence somewhere and its being shared with some secret group of people.

Linking indigenous movement in Balochistan to Kafir India helps to discredit the movement in Pakistan and then people will feel guilty asking about the misiing people. Internal consumption, thats all.

So I expect you to agree that US/Afghanistan also support terrorism based on the fact that they take no action against TTP and/or BLA hiding in Afghanistan.

I did not say presence of JUD and LET in pakistan is proof, i gave you instances of govt protecting them. for example JUD raising money through second (or third) largest selling newspaper and govt looking the other way. learn to appreciate the basic difference.

If I wanted to show someone the biggest display of hypocrisy in the world, I'd redirect that person to this thread and show them the posts that bharatis are making. Man these guys have no shame. Hypocrites galore.

I did not say presence of JUD and LET in pakistan is proof, i gave you instances of govt protecting them. for example JUD raising money through second (or third) largest selling newspaper and govt looking the other way. learn to appreciate the basic difference.

Ok, well, nothing has been done by UN about it. So I suspect UN is fine with it, and we're really doing nothing that supports either of these groups.

We'll share it as soon as the US and India share their evidence about Pakistani State complicity in terrorism

The thread is about Pakistani accusation of India's involvement. So unless you officially want to go off topic, I will restrict the discussion on the evidence or lack of it on the same...

The thread is about Pakistani accusation of India's involvement. So unless you officially want to go off topic, I will restrict the discussion on the evidence or lack of it on the same...

But what he said IS relevant.

Back
Top Bottom