What's new

India, US to hold talks on China next week

I don't think we will hear meaningful expressions out of the US, and I also do not think the Indian will admit that they sought US assistance

No US assistance is sought, Its more about letting the US about the prevalent situation - we are supposedly strategic partners.

No other country would allow a foreign military to enter into their country and say we want dialogue. Nearly every country would fight. Shows Indian government has no confidence in the Indian military. We are making a total and utter mockery of Indian sovereignty. The Indians are powerless to stop us. They know it and we know it.

And, that is why you sent 20 supa dupa PLA men in white capes to pitch up tents carrying a weeks ration on their backs?...we can shoot their @sses off anytime we want - but why disturb the peace thats been holding for 46 years for a bunch of PLA foot soldiers.

Maybe the Americans are planning to pass a message from China to India which says:

"China has informed us that they are going to attack an Indian post in Ladakh in order to correct the status quo. As you'll be aware, we're really busy preparing to withdrew our troops from Afghanistan so, ... good luck."
What quality weed do you smoke?:astagh:

No other country would allow a foreign military to enter into their country and say we want dialogue. Nearly every country would fight. Shows Indian government has no confidence in the Indian military. We are making a total and utter mockery of Indian sovereignty. The Indians are powerless to stop us. They know it and we know it.

I highlighted the way you speak... as you are keep barking like china is that and this.... like going to bomb Delhi etc.... we do have all rights to do any thing we want... you are in no position to question us... yeah china is trying to show itself as tiny monster to scar us... So we are inviting real monster to take care of you.... what eva power china got is my foot... one war with India will create lots problems to china... don't think it will be cake for china... India is not phil or Vietnam...

ok, a couple of things, this Indian calling Chinese midgets is weird, Indians on average are shorter. if this chart is to be believed.

Template:Average height around the world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Second, China fought Japanese tooth and Nail and US only fought Japan in battles concerning the US and it was China that tied up about 2 million of the best Japanese forces in China. By the time US dropped nukes, Nationalists were on their way to reclaim China. As the last campaign fought in the Sino Japanese war was a Nationalist victory.

If Americans provide equipments is fighting for China then US fought for USSR too.

Third, I don't know why Indians keep bring up 1987, I was not born then, two years later, but from what I read it was just a stand off and nobody died. So how is this a victory for anyone. India is a big country you are not seriously claiming a 10 death and stand off as a victory right? China loses more in car accidents a day.

Fourth, attacking Taiwan makes no sense, Taiwan is very developed, China wants it as is, not as flat ground. Also they are actual Chinese, not a claim territory.

Fifth, some mentioned China running to US for help against USSR, first China did try to allie with US, second China attacked Vietnam to show that they are not afraid of USSR intervention, though there are other reasons, and never mind how the war turned out.

And in case you didn't notice, asking for someone else's help is humiliating, it was not the high point of Chinese history and it shouldn't be an example to be admired and emulated (if one can help it).

Lastly, this US India meeting is just a meeting, countries meet all the time, it just so happens this happened in a time of tension.

Now that we got that out of the way, let me say this, this is the last time Chinese go camping in India, friendly Indians? Not from what I seen.

Is the wet dream over?

:lol: when others do its runing begging to US and when India does so its strategic sharing :P

LOL there's a huge difference to how others run begging for US aid and for US interference - but sadly beggars cant make out the difference.

If only your CCP had been that wise, they wouldn't have waited for portugal to free macau till 1999.. inspite of having megaton farts since 1963 ?

ok, a couple of things, this Indian calling Chinese midgets is weird, Indians on average are shorter. if this chart is to be believed.

Second, China fought Japanese tooth and Nail and US only fought Japan in battles concerning the US and it was China that tied up about 2 million of the best Japanese forces in China. By the time US dropped nukes, Nationalists were on their way to reclaim China. As the last campaign fought in the Sino Japanese war was a Nationalist victory.

If Americans provide equipments is fighting for China then US fought for USSR too.

Third, I don't know why Indians keep bring up 1987, I was not born then, two years later, but from what I read it was just a stand off and nobody died. So how is this a victory for anyone. India is a big country you are not seriously claiming a 10 death and stand off as a victory right? China loses more in car accidents a day.

Fourth, attacking Taiwan makes no sense, Taiwan is very developed, China wants it as is, not as flat ground. Also they are actual Chinese, not a claim territory.

Fifth, some mentioned China running to US for help against USSR, first China did try to allie with US, second China attacked Vietnam to show that they are not afraid of USSR intervention, though there are other reasons, and never mind how the war turned out.

And in case you didn't notice, asking for someone else's help is humiliating, it was not the high point of Chinese history and it shouldn't be an example to be admired and emulated (if one can help it).

Lastly, this US India meeting is just a meeting, countries meet all the time, it just so happens this happened in a time of tension.

Now that we got that out of the way, let me say this, this is the last time Chinese go camping in India, friendly Indians? Not from what I seen.

even you want Taiwan in your land, you just can't .... US is safe guarding them... and Taiwanese are not interested to be with chinese.... armed military personal are not welcome... for vacation you guys are more welcomed...

:lol: when others do its runing begging to US and when India does so its strategic sharing :P

Correction other do actually run to US ;)

Here US is more than interested in helping. We just have to nod.
Simple enough sir
PS I don't think India will ever be US ally. It would the last resort if china actually start using force

Indians are much taller than chinese by at least 3 inches. But then the indians i am considering here excludes the lower castes and untouchables who come to around 5'4" (due to malnourishment and genetics) bringing down the national average.

if USA was not fighting Japan. can you honestly tell me what your condition would be today?

because the CPC bots keep saying "1962" like a broken record

Back
Top Bottom