What's new

India, US to hold talks on China next week

Sure, I hope you let the US build a base in India.

US has already build a bse in CHina.. ( taiwan ) ! Why would they build in another country :woot:

In 1962, 1967 and 1987 we whipped you. 3 victories for the PLA and 3 losses for Indians.

I'm not surprised India is going to the US because India is an American colony.

Yeah keep repeating it to yourself to satisfy the frustration.. the reality is 100% of arunachal is still with us and we are kicking serious A$$ in ladakh :woot:

If China does not play ball on Ladhak, we should consider giving US access to our ports.
Don't hesitate, just do it, why consider too much, I know you indian want to beat china for last failure very much, it is a good chance, don't miss this, don't be something just can bark…………。

India always take a leaf out of Chinese example - don't you think so? The Chinese ran to the same daddy in 1970s against USSR and now India is trying to do the same, don't you agree? ;)

NIXON fly to China to meet Mao and Zhou, they need us to against USSR too, Who is dad? I don't think indian with low IQ know it!!!

Don't consider these, just do it, why consider too much, I know you indian want beat china for last failure very much, it is a good chance, don't miss this, don't be something just can bark…………。

NIXON fly to China to meet Mao and Zhou, they need us to against USSR too, Who is dad? I don't think indian with low IQ know it!!!

nixon came because your country didnt had the resource to put its MEA on a public plane to US .. !!

NEW DELHI: . So far, the Chinese are staying put, refusing to budge, while India is trying all diplomatic ways to get them to move. It's unclear whether India will ask the US to help in resolving the stand-off.

Separately, Indian and US officials will meet their Japanese counterparts in Washington as well for the next round of the trilateral dialogue. The effort of all three countries is not only to coordinate their development efforts, like pooling resources for infrastructure development in Myanmar. The strategic effort is also to limit growing Chinese influence in Myanmar.

link - India, US to hold talks on China next week - The Times of India

I don't think we will hear meaningful expressions out of the US, and I also do not think the Indian will admit that they sought US assistance

In 1962, 1967 and 1987 we whipped you. 3 victories for the PLA and 3 losses for Indians.

I'm not surprised India is going to the US because India is an American colony.

Americans are much civilized than Chinese. We won't mind going to them for help. Even Russia will be in our side. So again, whatever you want you can say, but we will require help from the Americans and Russians to eliminate you Chinese once and for all. Abuse us as much as you can now, as once we get US and Russia in our side, you and your nation won't survive any more to abuse.:D

nixon came because your country didnt had the resource to put its MEA on a public plane to US .. !!

So you fly to USA, as you logic, USA too? as I said, how can such you with low IQ know these.

Americans are much civilized than Chinese. We won't mind going to them for help. Even Russia will be in our side. So again, whatever you want you can say, but we will require help from the Americans and Russians to eliminate you Chinese once and for all. Abuse us as much as you can now, as once we get US and Russia in our side, you and your nation won't survive any more to abuse.:D

I am confused, who eleminate China at last? India, USA or Russia? you refer USA, Russia and India together here, just to prove india is something or nothing?

I don't think we will hear meaningful expressions out of the US, and I also do not think the Indian will admit that they sought US assistance

Why should US unfold in this game play ? How will it serve their interest to MAX. And, what if china is just testing its western borders to check the proclivity of GoI towards a western alliance before embarking on a ballistic path against japan ? In that case why should be just run along to US at the drop of a hat ?
Why now when we have avoided being in any alliance overtly in far worse of times ?

Why should US unfold in this game play ? How will it serve their interest to MAX. And, what if china is just testing its western borders to check the proclivity of GoI towards a western alliance before embarking on a ballistic path against japan ? In that case why should be just run along to US at the drop of a hat ?
Why now when we have avoided being in any alliance overtly in far worse of times ?

Let me try and see if I have the Gist of what you are saying: That there is no reason for India to go running to the US to ask for help -- Have I got it right?, If yes, perhaps we should not read too much in to these TOI pieces, they don't seem well thought out or even factual

Let me try and see if I have the Gist of what you are saying: That there is no reason for India to go running to the US to ask for help -- Have I got it right?, If yes, perhaps we should not read too much in to these TOI pieces, they don't seem well thought out or even factual

You are right - as I suspect TOI is a western mouthpiece and more often than not carry their propaganda - as for the Indo US talks - these are one of the security level talks that happen every year and covers a whole gamut of areas, and understandably this LAC incident will also be part of the discussion among others.

So you fly to USA, as you logic, USA too? as I said, how can such you with low IQ know these.

I am confused, who eleminate China at last? India, USA or Russia? you refer USA, Russia and India together here, just to prove india is something or nothing?

Let India be nothing that doesn't matter to us.:cheesy: Ultimately China needs to be crushed. That's the goal. Like in WW2, Britain and France took help of America and Soviet Union, similar will be the case this time. Like Nazi Germany, this time it will be end of China. :D

Maybe the Americans are planning to pass a message from China to India which says:

"China has informed us that they are going to attack an Indian post in Ladakh in order to correct the status quo. As you'll be aware, we're really busy preparing to withdrew our troops from Afghanistan so, ... good luck."

Maybe the Americans are planning to pass a message from China to India which says:

"China has informed us that they are going to attack an Indian post in Ladakh in order to correct the status quo. As you'll be aware, we're really busy preparing to withdrew our troops from Afghanistan so, ... good luck."

did someone whisper in your ears or you tried deciphering someone's fart ?

More or less yes. What I meant was, if there be any reason for India to go running to US, it will be a bigger one than just a tent with 20 foot patrols in them.

As far as ToI is concerned, seriously I hate their index page. Never bothered to read through their shitty reporting and I dont see any reason for rest of us at all to suffer their dumbness through in-numerous threads on PDF !

I wont comment on ToI more because it is simply not worth my time !

No other country would allow a foreign military to enter into their country and say we want dialogue. Nearly every country would fight. Shows Indian government has no confidence in the Indian military. We are making a total and utter mockery of Indian sovereignty. The Indians are powerless to stop us. They know it and we know it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom