What's new

India Urges France To Stop Arms Sales to Pakistan

siriously India is scared of Pakistan thats Y its putting pressure on evry nation to stop arms sale to Pakistan

We had a similar chance and you know what we did? Benazir Bhutto gifted a list of names, addresses and other details to her Indian counterpart to eliminate the resistance. We had another chance in Kargil and you know what we did? We agreed for a cease fire from a position of strength, albeit under international pressure, but that's what we did!

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Don't talk about international pressure and ceasefire. We had the same situation, we also had the international pressure, your master even sent the backup support in the bay of Bangal. BUT WE DID WHAT WE WANTED TO. Now don't talk like a loser and stay on topic. This thread is not about war like you mentioned something in your previous post about coming FACE TO FACE. Read the thread and then post.

It is irrelevant, whatever are you buying...Basically letting the french know that we don't appreciate them selling toys to you....

And the French pleased you saying we wont knowing they need the tender for rafale and Pakistan isnt buying anything from them at all.:disagree: I hope you guys sleep well lol.:lol:

Don't talk about international pressure and ceasefire. We had the same situation, we also had the international pressure, your master even sent the backup support in the bay of Bangal. BUT WE DID WHAT WE WANTED TO. Now don't talk like a loser and stay on topic. This thread is not about war like you mentioned something in your previous post about coming FACE TO FACE. Read the thread and then post.

Did you read the post in context? Perhaps it's better to read and understand before you speak so as to not sound so plain dumb. Furthermore, where did I post anything about coming face to face or war? Do you need a lesson in writing as well?

Did you read the post in context? Perhaps it's better to read and understand before you speak so as to not sound so plain dumb. Furthermore, where did I post anything about coming face to face or war? Do you need a lesson in writing as well?

Alright, its my mistake. I accept. ( This is also a part we're good at, we accept our mistakes. ) It wasn't you but somebody else did. So apart from the FACE TO FACE portion, I still stand for my remaining post which was for you. Talking about the international pressure is useless.. we also had it and US was with you at that time. History just records the result. The result is, WE DID WHAT WE WANTED TO AND WE WON. I'm just mentioning it on behalf of my previous post and I'd still say that this thread is not for war.

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1793658 said:
siriously India is scared of Pakistan thats Y its putting pressure on evry nation to stop arms sale to Pakistan

standard bureaucracy.....

WOW on one hand india tells pakistan to root out the they must be drunk because pakistan needs its own arms to create balance in the region so their shouldnt be double dealings talking in india oh pakistan isnt doing anything is very easy but we are the one who are facing the music not you guys we are the one on the front lines so this double dealing nonsense should be stopped at once either let us use the resources to fight AMERICAS war thrusted upon us OR just take a chill pill
:pakistan:

Alright, its my mistake. I accept. ( This is also a part we're good at, we accept our mistakes. ) It wasn't you but somebody else did. So apart from the FACE TO FACE portion, I still stand for my remaining post which was for you. Talking about the international pressure is useless.. we also had it and US was with you at that time. History just records the result. The result is, WE DID WHAT WE WANTED TO AND WE WON. I'm just mentioning it on behalf of my previous post and I'd still say that this thread is not for war.

You got what you wanted and you won? Well you were found wanting and that is a fact. Kargil is the reason your military was granted such a huge expansion in arms deals, MMRCA & Bofors and what not was only because of Kargil as your forces were miserably outsmarted and outlasted by a bunch of Mujahideen! Thank the diplomatic pressure that you were able to put on Pakistan by threatening the world that the situation could lead to a Nuclear War!

In Kargil you wet your pants and you had nowhere to hide, you could have done nothing but watch your forces disintegrate with every wave of attack! You know what the difference was? It was the discord b/w Pakistan Military and Political force which resulted in a ceasefire otherwise Kashmir would have been ours today!

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

and what did you gain??

What did you?

Back
Top Bottom