What's new

india to sell electricity to pakistan

lol go ask your fellow Indians living abroad about your country. They are many times more than Pakistanis....

Live in canada and studying engineering at waterloo university. I live with 5 other indians in our house. All of us want to return to india at some point.

After engineering or masters or a few years of job we will be back there. We love our country and are closely monitoring whats happening there. Afterallnada didnt add 100000mw in last 7 years. I swear to god i am not making up i have only seen 2 pakistanis who want to return back. It shows the difference.

Every night we sit together an talk about india. What fields are progressing there. How social problems shown in satya mev jayte can be solved. How india broke another record in scams and corruption. How india sucks in olympics.

Now what about pakistan???? Bombings and death to america i guess.

This is the hindu baniya method. Keep yourselves at the poorest level, but create dependency in your enemy.
You have told hindu Baniya.....

Now i will tell you about Hindu Jatt method....

''Kharidna Hai To Kharid,Nhi To aage Bad....Phaltu mein time khraab na kar''....

And Punjabi Hindu Method

Bijli Khareed Rya Hai,Kudi Da Vya Nhi Krara Jo Munde Bank Balance Vekh Rya hai...

lol Baniya means a trader. How are you and your fellow Indians thinking this as an offence?

Similarly Mullah means a Muslim man, educated in Islamic theology ..would you like to be called Mullah from now on?
or
The word katua means, the one who is circumcised, would you prefer being called a Katua??

Quit stereotyping!!

This is the hindu baniya method. Keep yourselves at the poorest level, but create dependency in your enemy.
India's installed capacity is 200000MW.Out of that we are selling 500MW and you are buying it. What is the use of making things so complicated sir? After all this 500MW electricity will be good use for your own country only. Cant we keep fighting aside just for a second and think in a positive way?

And do you also know Baniya is a cast ...just like Khans or Afridis, just like all Pakistani are not Mullahs. similarly all Hindus are no Baniyas.

You idiot, there is no caste system in Pakistan + it's not allowed in Islam.. Khan and Afridi are just surnames that it

Baniya is from Vaniya. Vaniya is from Vanij, Vanij means someone who measures (tolna).

It is not derogatory.

Who decides this ?

Try telling a Nigger that the word is not derogatory or tell a Chinese that Chink is not derogatory.

The point is why use words whose implications one does not know of. English is a wonderful language and there are so many synonyms to chose from.

Live in canada and studying engineering at waterloo university. I live with 5 other indians in our house. All of us want to return to india at some point.

After engineering or masters or a few years of job we will be back there. We love our country and are closely monitoring whats happening there. Afterallnada didnt add 100000mw in last 7 years. I swear to god i am not making up i have only seen 2 pakistanis who want to return back. It shows the difference.

Every night we sit together an talk about india. What fields are progressing there. How social problems shown in satya mev jayte can be solved. How india broke another record in scams and corruption. How india sucks in olympics.

Now what about pakistan???? Bombings and death to america i guess.

lol i'm also a student at UWaterloo....

The problem with you Indians is you think from one dimensional. You think those bombings make us weaker? If thats what you think, then i'm afraid you're basically making yourself feel better. Open your eyes man this is a process of change. Any country who collapses will naturally rise back to its feet one day. I can give my life to Pakistan if i have to. I believe my country has far more potential than India. Your country is nothing but advantaged by outsource. Globalization is the new colonial era and India is part of it....

P.S 90% of Pakistanis who you are seeing in Canada are originally refugees of Pakistan. They have nothing to be proud of. They are your ethnics... lol

You idiot, there is no caste system in Pakistan + it's not allowed in Islam.. Khan and Afridi are just surnames that it

Is this the reason Shia and Sunni blow each other on daily basis in Pakistan ????

You really prove what you are

Is this the reason Shia and Sunni blow each other on daily basis in Pakistan ????

You really prove what you are

Is this the reason Hindus in India bury their 1 hour old daughter alive everyday?

Is this the reason poor dalits get killed in India because they used a brahmin water pump? Or cycled through a brahmin village? Or let the dalit shadow fall over the brahmins shadow?

You're sick dude

What does this have to do with my post?

lol i'm also a student at UWaterloo....

The problem with you Indians is you think from one dimensional. You think those bombings make us weaker? If thats what you think, then i'm afraid you're basically making yourself feel better. Open your eyes man this is a process of change. Any country who collapses will naturally rise back to its feet one day. I can give my life to Pakistan if i have to. I believe my country has far more potential than India. Your country is nothing but advantaged by outsource. Globalization is the new colonial era and India is part of it....

If u say pak has more potential than india makes me laugh. Biggest potential of a country is its educated and healthy population. Pakistan with 180 million people has 42 per literacy. India on other hand is approaching 80. Ur rails are filing and we r soon going to have hsr. Potential of a cuntry is proportional to its population size.
Anyways do pay a visit at 139 columbia street if u have time for a few drinks and clearing some misconceptiosn about ind canadians and india

Just because you are dumb enough to not understand the difference between 'caste' and 'caste system' does not mean you go brandishing your tomfoolery. It is used as synonym for surname.
PS: Beside Afridis are Pastun tribes, just like how Khan was title bestowed on noble men and chieftains, which is where they derive surnames from.

Is this the reason Hindus in India bury their 1 hour old daughter alive everyday?

Is this the reason poor dalits get killed in India because they used a brahmin water pump? Or cycled through a brahmin village? Or let the dalit shadow fall over the brahmins shadow?

You're sick dude

What does this have to do with my post?

Ahmedis are not considered muslims in pak. They are killed. Ur country is in a crisis and ur justifying lol

If u say pak has more potential than india makes me laugh. Biggest potential of a country is its educated and healthy population. Pakistan with 180 million people has 42 per literacy. India on other hand is approaching 80. Ur rails are filing and we r soon going to have hsr. Potential of a cuntry is proportional to its population size.
Anyways do pay a visit at 139 columbia street if u have time for a few drinks and clearing some misconceptiosn about ind canadians and india

I already told you dude this... India has worst per capita road treatment in the world.

You should be the last one talking about illiteracy, considering you have the largest illiterate population in the world. Plus that, we don't know if they're really literate because of the "tu jaata me aata" stance India does, where to prove yourself literate you just have to sign your name, compared to Pakistan where you have to write the alphabet.

India with second biggest population cannot even win a gold medal. No indigenous projects. Most slums in the world, yet boasts about millionares. Biggest gap between poor and rich is in India. Don't get me started, I can go a long way.

And India has the largest malnutrioned population..

Just because you are dumb enough to not understand the difference between 'caste' and 'caste system' does not mean you go brandishing your tomfoolery. It is used as synonym for surname.
PS: Beside Afridis are Pastun tribes, just like how Khan was title bestowed on noble men and chieftains, which is where they derive surnames from.

You can be a Khan and a Niazi. Therefore it's not a caste, dumbass. You can't be a Dalit and a Brahmin at the same time, therefore it is a caste. Hope I cleared it to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom