What's new

india to sell electricity to pakistan

@ icewolf u know what just leave. U dont even know the basics of economic development. U need someone to tell you what u said s rubbish.

Back on topic i support india selling electricity to pak from surplus states.

And India has the largest malnutrioned population..

But this malnutrition population can hope for bright future because of our growth

But your people will stand where they are

@ icewolf u know what just leave. U dont even know the basics of economic development. U need someone to tell you what u said s rubbish.

Back on topic i support india selling electricity to pak from surplus states.

Sure I dont know anything about economy but atleast I can figure it out, unlike you who says hes going to a big university but still talks out of his ***

But this malnutrition population can hope for bright future because of our growth

Future is looking bleak... 5% and growing smaller every year :agree:

On the other hand...

Leave him he has no idea about what he is saying. He is only interested in googling dirty pics of india and reading articles that ridicule india. He will be bennd soon again.

When will be these deals materialised? we had been hearing such news time and again but could not see the implementation.

These must be made practical asp also from other countries too.

And the trolls kindly lay off from both sides this threat is looking ugly just like the that threat about Pak policy shift viz a viz Russia

If u say pak has more potential than india makes me laugh. Biggest potential of a country is its educated and healthy population. Pakistan with 180 million people has 42 per literacy. India on other hand is approaching 80. Ur rails are filing and we r soon going to have hsr. Potential of a cuntry is proportional to its population size.
Anyways do pay a visit at 139 columbia street if u have time for a few drinks and clearing some misconceptiosn about ind canadians and india

:blah::blah:

Slums are rising in India:
Slums on rise in India - FacenFacts

'More poor' in India than Africa
BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

India overtakes China, now has world's most polluted air
India overtakes China, now has world's most polluted air : Shanghaiist

India's Economic Slowdown Is Worse Than Expected
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/01/b...e-as-growth-rate-is-worse-than-predicted.html

Weak rupee hitting Indian economy
BBC News - Weak rupee hitting Indian economy

Why India Has These Massive Power Blackout Problems
India's Power Problems Are A Lot Bigger Than The Power Outages - Business Insider

In SE Asia, India worst place to be born in
In SE Asia, India worst place to be born in - Yahoo! News India

You can be a Khan and a Niazi. Therefore it's not a caste, dumbass. You can't be a Dalit and a Brahmin at the same time, therefore it is a caste. Hope I cleared it to you.

There is nothing you have cleared, which I already did not know.
And your assumption that I am accusing Pakistani Muslims oh having caste system is simply ridiculous.

Perhaps your education or rather lack of it did not teach you about similes in English grammar or to put simply to draw a comparison between "two fundamentally unlike things being explicitly compared."

Sorry to say this is not going to happen…India is already running short of electricity.

There is nothing you have cleared, which I already did not know.
And your assumption that I am accusing Pakistani Muslims oh having caste system is simply ridiculous.

Perhaps your education or rather lack of it did not teach you about similes in English grammar or to put simply to draw a comparison between "two fundamentally unlike things being explicitly compared."

Then why da hell did you post???? Your post is a whole lot of nothing to me right now :woot:

When will be these deals materialised? we had been hearing such news time and again but could not see the implementation.

These must be made practical asp also from other countries too.

And the trolls kindly lay off from both sides this threat is looking ugly just like the that threat about Pak policy shift viz a viz Russia
I think the have to lay the grid for connecting the two countries grids that sure takes time.This was the latest news 5 days back.

On the electricity front, he said, a power grid connection between Amritsar and Lahore was being worked out. Pakistan was keen on importing power from India, he remarked. Mr. Mehta said the next meeting of commerce secretaries of both countries could possibly take up the issue of connecting the capitals of the two nations with air links. “We will encourage the Civil Aviation Ministry on our side to enter into a dialogue to bridge this connectivity divide and open new cities for air connection. Hopefully, Pakistan will also respond positively to such a proposal,’’ he hoped.
The Hindu : Business / Economy : FinMin to notify soon norms for investment in Pakistan

:blah::blah:

Slums are rising in India:
Slums on rise in India - FacenFacts

'More poor' in India than Africa
BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

India overtakes China, now has world's most polluted air
India overtakes China, now has world's most polluted air : Shanghaiist

India's Economic Slowdown Is Worse Than Expected
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/01/b...e-as-growth-rate-is-worse-than-predicted.html

Weak rupee hitting Indian economy
BBC News - Weak rupee hitting Indian economy

Why India Has These Massive Power Blackout Problems
India's Power Problems Are A Lot Bigger Than The Power Outages - Business Insider

In SE Asia, India worst place to be born in
In SE Asia, India worst place to be born in - Yahoo! News India

U bull shitted now lemme speak. India today has worlds highest mcat scores with 5 out of top 20 buisness schools.
India today has highly profit making railways loll some countries cant fix broken engines.
India today builds its own nuke subs.
We have second fastest growing economy.
We produce over 8 lack engineers.
We build 4000 km of highways every year.
We bud our own supercritical thermal broilers some countries cant build wires.
We invested 90 billion in afica last year.
Last year we bought almoat half of gold of imf.
We gave 10 billion to europe during crisis.
We have 4 th largest billionares.
96percent primary enrolement achieved
4 th largest pharma industry. Soon be second.
5 th largest car market.2017 will be 3rd and 2nd by 2020.
3 rd largest electricy prducer. Wil be second by 2030.
4 th largest millionares.
Ambitious space program. Launched 30 sats for western nations.
Worlds fastest growing medical industry. 1000 pakistanis come here for treatment.

U bull shitted now lemme speak. India today has worlds highest mcat scores with 5 out of top 20 buisness schools.
India today has highly profit making railways loll some countries cant fix broken engines.
India today builds its own nuke subs.
We have second fastest growing economy.
We produce over 8 lack engineers.
We build 4000 km of highways every year.
We bud our own supercritical thermal broilers some countries cant build wires.
We invested 90 billion in afica last year.
Last year we bought almoat half of gold of imf.
We gave 10 billion to europe during crisis.
We have 4 th largest billionares.
96percent primary enrolement achieved
4 th largest pharma industry. Soon be second.
5 th largest car market.2017 will be 3rd and 2nd by 2020.
3 rd largest electricy prducer. Wil be second by 2030.
4 th largest millionares.
Ambitious space program. Launched 30 sats for western nations.
Worlds fastest growing medical industry. 1000 pakistanis come here for treatment.

Very good. See India has done alot of good achievements and so has Pakistan. But you dont have to stay on one bad thing about the country

Back
Top Bottom