What's new

India To Resume hanging of suspect Sikhs

Ya, but changed the title which ridiculed the whole thread.

What is there in the thread btw? Unlike pakistan where criminals are given state protection & where terrorists roam free as state guest, in India, they get what they deserve - a death penalty. Is this what causing you heart burn, causing you to f@rt from your every orifice?

Death penalty ?

how many were given death penalty for killing Sikhs in India ? for killing Muslims in Gujrat and for killing Christians in Orrissa?

@ footmarks.

Nonsensical rants, Brain F*arts and verbal diarrhoea. Typical mindset.

Death penalty ?

how many were given death penalty for killing Sikhs in India ? for killing Muslims in Gujrat and for killing Christians in Orrissa?

Nobody is going scot free. No India is concentrating on Jailing and convicting corrupt polititions. It takes a good and just judiciary for that. Killers time will come. But the same cannot be said of pakistan. Feel free to disagree.

I think you are deranged or an inflamer.

How does this indicate Sikh Killing being Resumed?

Supposing you go for an operation for hydrocele, does it mean that all the gonads are being cut in the country?

I think you are the biggest idiot on the forum!

I say so with all responsibility since I am appalled.

It is like saying all Muslims are terrorists, when some crazy coot who happens to be a Muslim bombs a Muslim mosque and kills a whole lot of Muslims.

if you agree with that, then your thread title is correct.

if not, you are an inflamer and a troll and you should be banned.

SIR, There is no doubt that he has been writing such inflammatory threads..... where contents is something else and title is something else....

With this i would like to ask Mod to please look into this m as this guy , usually do so ...and tries to start flame war here in forum.

Death penalty ?

In India, people are punished for the crime they do against other HUMANS or against NATION, not against a particular religion or community. Please, we are not Pakistan.

Anyways, just to reply your troll in your language, How many Muslims, or Christians had been hanged in India ? go figure

THIS is Human Right is Pakistan , they do not go for DEATH penalty coz they love to do it otherwise...

Last edited by a moderator:
@ I love me, who do you love, care to elaborate when you ever had the moral for a sane discussion except adopting a frivolous attitude, resorting to name calling etc. I am here, what can i do you for. ??

I have to ask for the 2nd time: Pray, what does this actually mean?!?!?!?!?!?!

Look, just type your 'brilliant' thoughts in your mother tongue, I'll get it translated here.

Or wait, is this your strategy: Nobody can mock Windjammer's brains, if no one understands his posts in English?

Death penalty ?

My Dear Self Proclaimed Journalist:

How many have been hanged for Rajiv Gandhi assassination? How many for the Mumbai Bomb blasts? How many people have been executed in India in the last 16 years? Answers: Google is your friend. Only for people interested in the truth, not just building their post count.

Death penalty ?

Killings by Hindus is just punishment. The Sikhs and Muslims were asking it. All the Hindu killers should receive 'Bharot Ratna' titles.

Killings by Hindus is just punishment. The Sikhs and Muslims were asking it. All the Hindu killers should receive 'Bharot Ratna' titles.

You must become the Indian Parliament, Judiciary, the Govt and the President all rolled in one!

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

My Dear Self Proclaimed Journalist:

How many have been hanged for Rajiv Gandhi assassination? How many for the Mumbai Bomb blasts? How many people have been executed in India in the last 16 years? Answers: Google is your friend. Only for people interested in the truth, not just building their post count.

That will spoil the fun if one wants to know the reality!

Mods: Why is thread title still inflammatory. Who are those sikhs we are planning to hang?
There are two persons for which presidential pardon has been rejected, one is sikh and other is hindu.
Why not add hindu to the title too?

Back
Top Bottom