What's new

India To Resume hanging of suspect Sikhs

i dont know about other hangings...But kasab should be hanged for 2 days 2 nights..and his body should be put into arabian sea

shooting that guy then and there could have saved a lot of expenditure.But then,he was quite useful on being caught alive,as it greatly strengthened India's case against the global terror network.
As of now,I think Kasab has over lived his use,and now he can be peacefully executed.

Lol, he is quite heavy, in any case you die when your neck and spinal cord snaps in the initial jhatka, rest 2 days for what?
It is not same as hanging from fan.
It is one of the least painful way to die

Perhaps we should invest in a fan for him then :D

Lol, he is quite heavy, in any case you die when your neck and spinal cord snaps in the initial jhatka, rest 2 days for what?
It is not same as hanging from fan.
It is one of the least painful way to die.
to make sure islamic terrorists will think thrice before attacking indians n india

The title chosen suggests

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional'.

now thats wat i call use of ingenuity in selecting title for threads.

i hope mods take some actions.

Hey Tuk Tuk, seems you are too ugly to face the mirror, and also well accustomed to the polluted atmosphere. Save it buster before you taste your medicine.

hahhaha :lol: bhaut hi tight reply bro. wind jammer ... nasty reply to tuktuk ; you guys can imagine how tuktut would be feeling about his own schhitt ... :rofl:

to make sure islamic terrorists will think thrice before attacking indians n india

why just islamic??
i would support the hanging of bhullar in the same way as afzal guru.

and sabash to windjammer ji for the fantastic thread title.

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1803917 said:
hahhaha :lol: bhaut hi tight reply bro. wind jammer ... nasty reply to tuktuk ; you guys can imagine how tuktut would be feeling about his own schhitt ... :rofl:

post reported.

I think Hanging should be used more, but our bad we don't even have trained Hangman.

Back
Top Bottom