What's new

India to outpace China in 2011: WB

I'm not able to understand your point, or your questions. India has complete press freedom, and only a person with absolutely no knowledge will doubt that fact. Are you questioning this? Seriously, you've got to be crazy.

I want you to notice that it is not my intention to bring India, a americans want to talk about India, I just refuted.

In fact, I have had a good rating to India media freedom, I think that in any case it is an advantage in India, but now I have a doubt, I will observe more

Last edited:
@huzi... If you are looking for an exact report in Indian media... you may not find it... they don't involve in plagiarism. But I showed you the links from Indian media in similar lines to your reply that you didn't see any negative reports from the Indian media. If that does not satisfy you, you are free to have a run over the internet and use your censored search results to have a field day.

This statement is not enough honest, you can not copy, but you can have your report, as long as the same content, I will admit to India's media freedom.

Back on the topic of the thread:

India will soon start to outpace China: Economist

Washington : India will soon start to outpace China, thanks to a young and growing workforce and its “much-derided democracy” says The Economist.

The cover story on “How India’s growth will outpace China’s” in its latest issue attributes “India’s surprising economic miracle” largely to its private sector saying, “the country’s state may be weak, but its private companies are strong.”

Despite the poor headlines generated in the run up to the Commonwealth games, “India is doing rather well,” the internationally regarded magazine said noting, “Its economy is expected to expand by 8.5 percent this year.”

“It has a long way to go before it is as rich as China – the Chinese economy is four times bigger- but its growth rate could overtake China’s by 2013, if not before.

“Some economists think India will grow faster than any other large country over the next 25 years. Rapid growth in a country of 1.2 billion people is exciting, to put it mildly,” it said.

Citing demography as one of the two reasons why India will soon start to outpace China, the magazine noted “China’s workforce will shortly start ageing; in a few years’ time, it will start shrinking.”

“That’s because of its one-child policy – an oppressive measure that no Indian government would get away with.”

“India is now blessed with a young and growing workforce. Its dependency ratio – the proportion of children and old people to working-age adults – is one of the best in the world and will remain so for a generation,” it said.

India’s economy will benefit from this “demographic dividend”, which has powered many of Asia’s economic miracles.

“The second reason for optimism is India’s much-derided democracy,” said The Economist noting, “Indian capitalism is driven by millions of entrepreneurs all furiously doing their own thing.

“Since the early 1990s, when India dismantled the “licence raj” and opened up to foreign trade, Indian business has boomed.”

“Ideas flow easily around India, since it lacks China’s culture of secrecy and censorship. That, plus China’s rampant piracy, is why knowledge-based industries such as software love India but shun the Middle Kingdom,”

“Given the choice between doing business in China or India, most foreign investors would probably pick China, The Economist said. “But as the global economy becomes more knowledge-intensive, India’s advantage will grow.”

This statement is not enough honest, you can not copy, you have your report, as long as the same content, I will admit to India's media freedom.
If you agree that the Indian media could not have copied the report, and the fact that the BBC report might have been based on an interview with its officials, how do you expect to always find a correspondence between the two (although there have been several cases where similar reports are there in both Indian and Foreign media).
Now lets get back to the topic.

If you agree that the Indian media could not have copied the report, and the fact that the BBC report might have been based on an interview with its officials, how do you expect to always find a correspondence between the two (although there have been several cases where similar reports are there in both Indian and Foreign media).
Now lets get back to the topic.

There are many things that happen in the game, this is an important content of the interview to major games. Indian media did not report?

I can only say that your economic Report are not worth mentioning, too many empty content.

There are many things that happen in the game, this is an important content of the interview to major games. Indian media did not report?

You're crazy. :angry:

The Indian media went all out against the government and the CWG. That is enough.

Only a moron will expect that every single word is copied over in all countries' media! India has hundreds of newspapers, news channels, magazines, and so on. More than 90% of them were full of negative news about the CWG.

I think the reason you are constantly refusing to accept the truth is because you Chinese are soooo used to media censorship that you cannot believe that other countries can actually have free media that criticizes the politicians and government on a daily basis!

You ought to STFU, having been proved completely wrong.

I can only say that your economic Report are not worth mentioning, too many empty content.

Your country is a brutal dictatorship which suppressed people's rights and you guys don't even know the meaning of freedom. You people ought to STFU about media freedoms in other countries, especially when you're talk about a country with such a liberal press as India.

You're just a typical Chinese troll. Are you paid by the communist party to type crap here and question obvious facts about India? Is that your full time job?

Frankly, when someone points out actual faults of India like corruption and infrastructure, I accept those faults. But this moronic, false and completely dishonest questioning of media freedom is insane. And these questions coming from a person whose country is among the worst dictatorships in the world.

You are acting stubborn now. The report you quote was a week prior to the beginning of the games and there was no formal media gathering where one guy told that the village was not ready. You expect the rest of the world media to hunt that guy down and take his statements? About being an important content, I have given you enough links to prove the state of the CWG village, hope you can comprehend from those articles.
If you don't have anything to say on the topic of the thread, please refrain from posting here.

You are acting stubborn now. The report you quote was a week prior to the beginning of the games and there was no formal media gathering where one guy told that the village was not ready. You expect the rest of the world media to hunt that guy down and take his statements? About being an important content, I have given you enough links to prove the state of the CWG village, hope you can comprehend from those articles.
If you don't have anything to say on the topic of the thread, please refrain from posting here.

You can not convince me, but if you want to stop, I do not disagree

He's just an obvious in-your-face Chinese troll. He has not done any research of his own about Indian media or anything like that. He must have received indoctrination in his local communist party office that India also suppresses media freedom just like China, and he is simply parroting those lines here. Or probably he's a full-time employee of the communist party! Official troll.

He's just an obvious in-your-face Chinese troll. He has not done any research of his own about Indian media or anything like that. He must have received indoctrination in his local communist party office that India also suppresses media freedom just like China, and he is simply parroting those lines here. Or probably he's a full-time employee of the communist party! Official troll.

I think I've given all the basis, including news connection, if you can not accept, that is your problem, you'd better speak with the facts.

I think I've given all the basis, including news connection, if you can not accept, that is your problem, you'd better speak with the facts.

You have not given any facts. You made some moronic comment about Indian media not covering CWG, and I told you that you were wrong - in reality, the Indian media's coverage about CWG and politicians involved was sooo negative that it was horrible. The "facts" are all over google. I am not going to copy paste that sh-it here. If you have even basic honesty you will admit it. But no - you just want to troll with all kinds of nonsense points about 'media freedom'.

You are the one who is not able to accept. Do you have problems comprehending simple logic?

You're crazy. :angry:

The Indian media went all out against the government and the CWG. That is enough.

Only a moron will expect that every single word is copied over in all countries' media! India has hundreds of newspapers, news channels, magazines, and so on. More than 90% of them were full of negative news about the CWG.

I think the reason you are constantly refusing to accept the truth is because you Chinese are soooo used to media censorship that you cannot believe that other countries can actually have free media that criticizes the politicians and government on a daily basis!

You ought to STFU, having been proved completely wrong.

I have one question, what do you think reports of the Games? Not the game's content? So many problems in the game, India is not even reported? You can not ignore the facts.

Back
Top Bottom