What's new

India to outpace China in 2011: WB

Who the heck cares what Chinese on this forum think? I don't give a damn about them. If they are happy with their Government, let it be. But, I tell you there are some moronic Chinese in this forum who takes the news from our free media and point out them as sources. Such a idiots. That's what happens in democracies you see both sides of coin. I am yet to see an article bashing 'Party' in China. So Chinese on this forum chill out. Criticize us when you have a free media. Otherwise you are just a bunch of slaves in my opinion.

Are you implying yr so called free media is not trust worthy? are you not using them as source too ?

Let's test Chinese Freedom.

Go in the Middle of Tiananmen square and shout

Hu Jinato You suck.

400million Chinese today has access to internet with some very minor restrictions which can be easily bypassed. I just email from M'sia to a guy in China a copy of the press freedom report. He received it no problems. What they complaint most is not being able to see pronography.

Even Bill Gates says the censorship is minimum.

By the way. How many Indians has access to RELIABLE internet.

tiananmen-square-protesto-001.jpg

:china:

That picture to most Chinese is just a picture of a lucky stupid man.

That picture is used by western media to create a hero out of this stupid man for western consumption and Indian consumption. The West worship the underdog. What the West see is the man. What Chinese see is the Tank did not run him over.

If you have seen the entire video you will see that the Tank driver even try to go around the man twice. Then the Tank driver came out and tried to persuade the man to leave. This part was censored from all the video. Go to youtube and see for yourself. You will see a missing section when the man climb on the tank and the hatch open. Then the part where the tank driver came out is cut out.

When people in China hear people outside of China telling us that we have no freedom, we'll just laugh at them and go on our way to our parties, or go online and talk, or prepare for work. We don't need others telling us we have no freedom, except no one likes noise, after all, a loudspeaker saying "You are great" blaring every day would get tiresome quickly too.

When people in China hear people outside of China telling us that we have no freedom, we'll just laugh at them and go on our way to our parties, or go online and talk, or prepare for work. We don't need others telling us we have no freedom, except no one likes noise, after all, a loudspeaker saying "You are great" blaring every day would get tiresome quickly too.

So why are there protests going on within China?
You are just faking it out in an international forum,for the sake of your country's respect.

Lets accept it,China doesn't provide any kind of freedom to its citizens.

400million Chinese today has access to internet with some very minor restrictions which can be easily bypassed. I just email from M'sia to a guy in China a copy of the press freedom report. He received it no problems. What they complaint most is not being able to see pronography.

That picture is used by western media to create a hero out of this stupid man for western consumption and Indian consumption. The West worship the underdog. What the West see is the man. What Chinese see is the Tank did not run him over.

If you have seen the entire video you will see that the Tank driver even try to go around the man twice. Then the Tank driver came out and tried to persuade the man to leave. This part was censored from all the video. Go to youtube and see for yourself. You will see a missing section when the man climb on the tank and the hatch open. Then the part where the tank driver came out is cut out.

That was just a Shot to show him What could his Opressive Government could do with him.

Limitations on freedom is alright if you have a good government in place (like China Hu Jinato), however if you have a corrupt or incompetent government you will realize that you need the power to throw the government and elect the one that is more suited.

Anyways, who are we to tell you? Its your lives and if you are happy with limitations than good for you. I for one would be happier under restricted freedom. Giving freedom to such a large population has led to severe law and order situation in my country. Curtailing some of the freedom and enforcement of strict laws help to bring people in line.

Why are the battle tanks there in the first place ?

You are just faking it out in an international forum,for the sake of your country's respect.

i thought we had no freedom. the protestors should've been all machine gunned right? no one should know about it right? no freedom remember?

Protest too normal for a country, what do you think the new?

We are better than India, even if most people can enjoy the rights in China, although still not enough, but also the right to development, we are much better than the average person in India

跟印度人辩那是没完没了,他们实事干不了,空谈天下无双。

這是無止境的,因為有些人不願意接受他們的錯誤。

這是無止境的,因為有些人不願意接受他們的錯誤。

我也这么认为。有人不愿意接受事实。

你是多么正确!

;)

算了吧...

你如果知道中文,应该知道我说的是真是假,没有任何问题。

Back
Top Bottom