What's new

India to get $4.5 mn US aid

Status
Not open for further replies.
India to get $4.5 mn US aid

Washington, Apr 15: The Obama administration will double its anti-terrorism budget to India to $4.5 million for fighting terror.

This development came after India had requested for higher-level training from the United States in the wake of 26/11 Mumbai attacks

India to Get | USD 4.5 Million | US Aid | Fight Terror | 26/11 Mumbai Attacks - Oneindia News

Agreed, that India does not need the "Princely" USD 4.5 Million from the USA.

This will not be paid in CASH but IN KIND and India has ensured that the World's Attention is drawn to the Perpetrators of the Terrorist Attack at Mumbai on 26-11-2008.

Thus it is an act of Highlighting the Terrorists and their Origin

Just hang any Indian politician upside down to a tree & $ 4.5 mn will start falling from his pockets. Peanuts. India should ideally pay them for the training.

Hang Maywati upside down and garlands of money will start raining

Just hang any Indian politician upside down to a tree & $ 4.5 mn will start falling from his pockets. Peanuts. India should ideally pay them for the training.

Now you are understanding that aids given by US is like giving hand full of peanuts to an elephant, even we can afford few million dollars, after all we have wasted more then 50 billion in so called war on terror
:coffee:

Now you are understanding that aids given by US is like giving hand full of peanuts to an elephant, even we can afford few million dollars, after all we have wasted more then 50 billion in so called war on terror

Can you give me a break down of the 50 billion ?

there are mor cell phones in india than toilets ! just read today on timesofindia..

Can you give me a break down of the 50 billion ?

*knock knock* wake up make yourself abit useful, wonder why every Indian wants to be spoon feeded,

YOUR HIGHNESS, PLEASE CAN YOU READ THIS ARTICLE
YOUR HIGHNESS I HAVE QUOTED A PARAGRAPH FROM THE SOURCE FOR YOUR EASE:
http://www.mofa.gov.pk/fm_speeches/23_2_10.htm

According to conservative estimates, in the past 8 years, we have lost more than $ 50 billion in the prosecution of the war against terrorism. Our economy has incurred tens of billions of dollars in lost opportunities. The intangible costs have been astronomical. The war on terror has denied our youth their full potential to grow and educate themselves. Yet we have persevered.

This is the most credible source i cud find, your highness :rofl:

only 4.5 million that is nothing that's more like embarrassing, but i guess for India its OK ,no wonder manmohan was cuddling up to Obama .

lolll $4.5mn USD,they think we are pakistani...we don't need $4.5mn USD,we are already spending $100+ billion USD in our defense..

lollllzlzlzllz they give becauze u r endians! and i am very happy that u r not a pakistani!:agree:

India gets lots of aid too, UK had announced and started a Billion dollar aid program in 2008 to India which is still ongoing.

Why are we giving India £1 billion in aid if it can afford Moon missions? – Telegraph Blogs

I love the quote from the telegraph "So, the deal is, recession-hit British taxpayers struggle to alleviate the plight of India’s starving population, while its rulers play space cadets."and given todays headline of India cryogenic satellite space launch fails BBC NEWS | News Front Page /south_asia/8622602.stm the quote hits the bullseye.

lolll $4.5mn USD,they think we are pakistani...we don't need $4.5mn USD,we are already spending $100+ billion USD in our defense..
:woot::woot::woot:I never noticed that

i don't know where indian govt. will use this tiny donation. it's so funny that usa giving 4.5 million to india for fighting terrorism. India annual defence budget is $32 billion. I think delhi police annual budget is 10 time of $4.5 million. we don;t need this budget give it to pakistan.

OMG, You guyz are so funny, Some indians over here really gives me creeps :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

100 billion on defence....lol:rofl::rofl:

u guys like to live in the world of Hollywood. wake up buddies, reality is different from dreams....:rofl:

:lol::lol:

100 billion on defence....lol:rofl::rofl:

u guys like to live in the world of Hollywood. wake up buddies, reality is different from dreams....:rofl:

:lol::lol:

Zebronic is right.

The sum of USD 100 Billion (or thereabouts) has been agreed-sanctioned for Acquisition of Capital Goods i.e. Submarines, Tanks, Fighter Bombers, Heavy Artillery etc. etc.

This sum will spent over a period of time and not within the twinkling of an Eye!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom