What's new

India to develop first homegrown civil plane

If there is a major push from corporate honco's to produce homegrown regional airliner then certainly it will get a major push in terms of R&D, Joint production, fund raining as well as sanctions.

:disagree:

Is there any specific reason for thinking like that? How many Indian developed aircrafts crashed until now? Which countries aircrafts doesn't crash?

How US, Europe and Russia started building civilian aircrafts in the early days? Was the technologies were as advanced as now? Civilians weren't flying on those planes? :confused:

OK, accept it or not! till now how many mig jets have been crashed due to Indian Pilots mistakes???

have you heard news, where the pilots sleep when flying airplane?? i can't find where it is now, but i am sure it was on TOI.

i was saying that statement, because of Indian record. I think you also agree that Indian safety is not that safe.

Just look at news of recently radiation thing.

Here, in US, one plane crashed on Hudson river and everyone went like crazy and The president himself spoke about it.

Now tell me, if there was any statement from Indian PM, when their mig crashed? (it's still happening).

Crashing airplane due to some technical issue is excused, but crashed due to Pilot Fault is excused???:disagree:

what a retarded statement is that?
So,you are ok with civilians getting died on a foreign plane brought by indian airlines?

Do I have to bring a list of airline accidents which involved all the major civilian aircraft manufacturers?

Why wonder that India is not developing? when we had people like you pulling it backwards?

can you name one plane that crashed with Indian people on it, not due to pilot fault UNLIKE mig?? just curious to know. :)

There are # of airplanes crashed worldwide, but still less than military planes crashes in India.

In western world today, safely is very big concern than in India.

can you name one plane that crashed with Indian people on it, not due to pilot fault UNLIKE mig?? just curious to know. :)

There are # of airplanes crashed worldwide, but still less than military planes crashes in India.

In western world today, safely is very big concern than in India.

Please first rephrase your statements in proper English. I am not able to make out any sense out of them.

OK, accept it or not! till now how many mig jets have been crashed due to Indian Pilots mistakes???

Crashing airplane due to some technical issue is excused, but crashed due to Pilot Fault is excused???:disagree:

So you say Indian pilots are the worst in the world...?
Common... open your eyes... The world knows why migs crash... Man its been more than 3 decades since it was built... They are not like brand new jets which the pilots take for a jolly ride and crash it for fun... There are many many reasons behind it...

Recently a mig 21 pilot sacrificed his life for not letting his cramped jet to hit a school... He lost his life to save Hundreds of others and in the mean time lost time for safe ejection...

That is what is called Indianism... Tejas has been built in India and is flown by Indian pilots and has completed more than 1300 test flights without a single mishap... !Mind you, even f22 crash landed... Now i am not comparing the quality of these two aircrafts... Just pointing out the fact that mistakes do occur and will occur to everyone...

have you heard news, where the pilots sleep when flying airplane?? i can't find where it is now, but i am sure it was on TOI.

Sir, every pilot do sleep during long hauls... The pilot and the copilot exchange duties... It is very clear that you are just following stupid medias who themselves dont know what they are talking about... Just pure fanboism...

Flash news... Mig crashed... Is this the end of Indian air force...?:rofl:
Its just like that...
i was saying that statement, because of Indian record. I think you also agree that Indian safety is not that safe.

Here, in US, one plane crashed on Hudson river and everyone went like crazy and The president himself spoke about it.

Now tell me, if there was any statement from Indian PM, when their mig crashed? (it's still happening).

Now by your above statement you mean to say that all airliners in India are flown by foreigners...? How many Airlines have crashed in India due to pilot error...? Now your PM spoke bout the Hudson river incident coz it involved hundreds of lives... It is a serious issue... Not like Mig incidents... The Air chief Marshall is responsible for making statements to the PM regarding crashes... Not the vice versa...

This i think is the start of the Indian decade in aviation... Your top American firms built their first aircrafts without any mishaps...? Safety is taught only by mistakes... They evolve everyday...

No matter what happens, I am extremely proud about my country's hard work and dedication... We will not be bogged down by mistakes...

Unlike you who will never walk coz you kno you might slip... Wake up kiddo...

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom