What's new

India to deploy BrahMos cruise missile in FGFA

Kamikaze pilots? Seriously, you guys are 15 to 20 years back. Take out the foreign tech and it's closer to 20.

You guys should voluntary accept that your planes the so called chinese ,which still carrying russian armanent and powerplant ,if am wrong prove me rite now ??

Kamikaze pilots? Seriously, you guys are 15 to 20 years back. Take out the foreign tech and it's closer to 20.

yes,if china call their astronauts as kamikazi's and nope we are not that far behind.if you want to troll then please do so on china defence and not here.

where the hell did china vs india came to this thread >?> i

-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x

brahmos is most sucessful programme by india.

and hopefully by 2018 , india will have brahmos with a 800 km range and faster version.

i would like to see fgfa carrying that.

as for stealth is highly over rated.

where the hell did china vs india came to this thread >?> i

-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x

brahmos is most sucessful programme by india.

and hopefully by 2018 , india will have brahmos with a 800 km range and faster version.

i would like to see fgfa carrying that.

as for stealth is highly over rated.

Maybe India should get a stealth fighter and then say that its over rated. othrewise, you sound like a sour grape.

looks like every thread being invaded by the 50 cent division of PLA troll army

Now where the hell is Major General Hongwu TO LEAD FURTHER CHINESE ASSAULT ON India related threads:p:angry:

Now where the hell is Major General Hongwu TO LEAD FURTHER CHINESE ASSAULT ON India related threads
Yeah thats the crappiest thread.....come body also started a thread in reply to that from our side. :) Third Indo-China war (2040-2042) something like this...

Maybe India should get a stealth fighter and then say that its over rated. othrewise, you sound like a sour grape.

Maybe china should get a "home-made" fighter and engine first, then comment about DRDO's stealth R&D roadmap. Otherwise, you sound like a 50-cent rant.

Maybe china should get a "home-made" fighter and engine first, then comment about DRDO's stealth R&D roadmap. Otherwise, you sound like a 50-cent rant.

I was just responding to the fact that stealth is overrated. its the defining characteristic of a 5th generation airplane among many requirements. And no planes demonstrate more stealth than the US planes. So he was just being a sour grape. I think India should forget about PAKFA and Brahmos and work with the LM f-35 project. I will guarantee that a joint venture between India and LM will come up with something that is better than Brahmos and can fit inside a F-35.

do read this part fom wiki:Shenyang WS-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On 2 April 2009, the director of AVIC (Aviation Industry Corporation of China) Lin Zuoming (林左鸣), stated that there were problems with the quality control procedures on the WS-10A production line, meaning the Taihang turbofan was still of unsatisfactory quality. He said that solving these problems would be a key step.[7] The Chinese engines have been lasting 30 hours at a time vs 400 for the Russian originals.[8]

Back
Top Bottom