What's new

India to buy 1500 drones in 4 years

Yes I know, but we have a lot more responsiblities too where we are lacking. I am talking, keeping reasons of internal insecurity in our country. i.e. poverty, maost etc

Yes bro, we have. But, those responsibilities can be suitably tackled only in an environment where peace and tranquility prevails. When the nation is safe and its security needs are being adequately looked after. Look at the expanse of our country, look at its maritime responsibilities, look at the inimical forces arrayed against us. If you think rationally, you will realise that after more than six decades since independence, we have only now begun to seriously think of our national security. A lot needs to be done. A hell of a lot more.

If you look at the history, India was a rich nation with not much military capabilities. And that is what caused numerous invasions - We never learnt our lessons after independence - We felt building our defence capabilities is useless and we got our butt kicked in 1962. We need our security in place to prevent anyone interfering with our economic growth. We do not want a repeat of the history.

Watched this movie running currently in theaters - Act of Valor - saw how small drones were used by Navy SEALS in their operation - We need these kind of drones to kick Maoist a** and reduce our fatality.

Yes bro, we have. But, those responsibilities can be suitably tackled only in an environment where peace and tranquility prevails. When the nation is safe and its security needs are being adequately looked after. Look at the expanse of our country, look at its maritime responsibilities, look at the inimical forces arrayed against us. If you think rationally, you will realise that after more than six decades since independence, we have only now begun to seriously think of our national security. A lot needs to be done. A hell of a lot more.

Thanks dude for convincing me on this part.

Bhaiyo jor shor se shopping kro...

If you look at the history, India was a rich nation with not much military capabilities. And that is what caused numerous invasions - We never learnt our lessons after independence - We felt building our defence capabilities is useless and we got our butt kicked in 1962. We need our security in place to prevent anyone interfering with our economic growth. We do not want a repeat of the history.

Watched this movie running currently in theaters - Act of Valor - saw how small drones were used by Navy SEALS in their operation - We need these kind of drones to kick Maoist a** and reduce our fatality.

This exact tech is what many of the UAVs in the deal will be.

Back
Top Bottom