What's new

India to be a youngest nation by 2020

Young, illiterate, poor, uneducated, malnourished, overpopulated etc.

in other words, india will be ripe for anarchy and social unrest in the coming decades.

in other words, india will be ripe for anarchy and social unrest in the coming decades.

i tihnk you earned your 2 cents..

no doubt chinis burn with fire in their back when they hear anything +ve..

you will continue to be oldest..and we will be youngest:D

and the highest discrepancy in sex ratioes too. that is why you can see india has the one of the most horrifying rate of sexual violence and abuse on female in Asia if not the world

every years india pulls millions from poverty and yes,poor infrastructure is problem now but not after 10 years.
corruption is due to lack of ppl awareness.More education in public..less will be corruption.

Can somebody please shed some light on what schemes or strategy is being used to lift millions out of poverty? Afaik it's the middle class that is expanding at much higher rate followed by upper middle/rich class pushing the GDP upwards. So on paper the poverty rate declines as per theory but how many poor households are actually earning more that $1.25 per day?

I read somewhere that last year more than 500 farmers committed sueside because of poverty or unrecoverable debts as less as $500.

what I am interested in is:

how much of this young population would be in fair skinned smooth haired women? :tup:

your interest is valid, since it is increasingly difficult for chinese boys to find chinese women.

would you mind loaning us those tanks, we might need to use them

I don't get it! India's population growth rate is lower than other countries with mass population like Indonesia, Pakistan and Nigeria.
How can India be a youngest nation by 2020? Are we talking about the total volume of 15-40 years old or a percentage of its total populace? Or is it again a fart to speak of India in superlative term??

Indian statistics. They don't have to make sense. You just have to believe them because India is a "democracy". :azn:

i tihnk you earned your 2 cents..

no doubt chinis burn with fire in their back when they hear anything +ve..

you will continue to be oldest..and we will be youngest:D

We won't be oldest, Japanese and western societies will age before Chinese population do.

I don't know why you would be so proud of being youngest. Is practically a Malthusian disaster waiting to happen given the lack of development and progress.

India will have more than 65% population in the high working age group of 18-35 in 2020. Beyond that once the social conditions become much better population growth will begin to decrease and the old and dependent % to the working % will pan out and become more stable.

read the article , its from the hindu, you will find a balanced view, an opinion. stop tolling. joking is allowed trolling not.

@alpha omega.. india had one of teh highest growth rates from 1965-1995. which is why we are seeing it by 2020.
maybe in 2040, the situation will be different with current high-growth populations like Pak, Nigeria, Kenya etc.

Now as with everything this can be opportunity as well as threat. please understand that if you want to have a serious discussion. since the event has not happened, it is safe to assume that this may go either way.
as long as we have a good strategy for long term well being we can make this so called pop dividend to our benefit. Else we all know what can happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom