What's new

India to be a youngest nation by 2020

Dear, you cannot fix such major problems in such a short time period. My guess is that India will be free by 2050.

My speculations are right.I m not talking about 100% poverty removal.poors exist every where in every country.
But there is poor to rich ratio which m talking

Much of the problems related to poverty and infrastructure will be solved by 2020-2022 period.India will have infrastructure,young population and powerful military.so whats needed more??
this is entirely depending on whether you can talk less and do more

My speculations are right.I m not talking about 100% poverty removal.poors exist every where in every country.
But there is poor to rich ratio which m talking
poor is one of the problems, but poor infrastructure, primitive manufacturing sector and corruption are the rest, and wont be solved in such short period

poor is one of the problems, but poor infrastructure, primitive manufacturing sector and corruption are the rest, and wont be solved in such short period
nothing is going to improve atleast till 2014

every years india pulls millions from poverty and yes,poor infrastructure is problem now but not after 10 years.
corruption is due to lack of ppl awareness.More education in public..less will be corruption.

in this decade GOI really need to focus on manufacturing industry coz only manufacturing sector can provide millions of jobs for young population.

every years india pulls millions from poverty and yes,poor infrastructure is problem now but not after 10 years.
corruption is due to lack of ppl awareness.More education in public..less will be corruption.

it is taking China 30 years and more to build up the infrastructure mostly around the coastal areas, and if you'd believe India will do that in 10 years and I am for sure its hot air

it is taking China 30 years and more to build up the infrastructure mostly around the coastal areas, and if you'd believe India will do that in 10 years and I am for sure its hot air

who said india will completely developed with in 10 years??i meant about basic infrastructure,industrial base,education etc.
Development of india will continue till 2040 + onwards.But there are few basic things now and india will get rid with in 20 years.
and development pace of india will be very high from now.

And I'd be a senior citizen by then! Damn!
old-025.gif
others-088.gif

We hope China will be no longer dictator's heaven by 2020

do you have to turn everything into a troll? i really hope India will be richer by 2020 because a rich India is in everyone's interests.

We call it persecution mania, we can often see it on a weak person or people from weak/poor nation. This kind of people don't have enough confidence on themself and their nation, so they think every word coming from others as blast.

Same for China as well,you also have enormous amount of poverty!
Or do i need to post some links?

sorry, an Indian talking about poverty in China is like a bike rider laughing at a CEO for driving a BMW, because he can't afford a Ferrari.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom