What's new

India to arm Sukhoi 30 with Brahmos missile

congs to india but no advanture it will distroy every thing even our hometowns which i don't like.

Imran bro, No surgical strikes are happening.. Please don't take some nuts post seriously.. And killing innocents is the last thing we want..

PS- I really admire you for your cool nature.

it will help in surgical strikes as well.,

Dude ....There will be no surgical strikes. One missile and it will change into full fledge war. And if you really think it wont...Then what are you waiting for.

why is India's advances in military technology always assumed to be aggressive in nature? why can't the brahmos be used against people who invade india and occupy difficult locations? if recent history is any indication, India is more likely to be invaded (even by small forces) than to invade other nations herself. defending the border/motherland has always been the reason for this bloated defense budget, in my opinion.

as long as there are people who are willing to die invading Indian soil, there will always be improvements in India's defense ability.

Even if there were any strikes it will only be at war and will target terrorist hideout in *** and such a thing is the ultimate option i guess as we know how dampering war could be on both countries economically, so lets hope one never happens and we can all enjoy night outs and Mcdonalds

Originally Posted by imran khan
damn you wanna kill me. if i will be TTP PPP PML MQM RAW CIA MOSSAD will kill me at any cost.

Good one Imran bhai

1a1ba31ee9d3730212d198dc94db6103._.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom