What's new

India tests Astra BVRAAM

A BVR Missile where after set path, it does not take any command.

Interesting!!!

Thats why I called your knowledge is zero in this matter!!! The missile was intercepting an electronic target thats why the scientists wanted to give "one more command to the missile after it intercepted the target." Make your doubts clear before commenting like this....

"Back to RFI for consultancy???"

Oh it will work - They will now hire some Western Firm have them make it awesome and then call it joint indo western project with India contributing this and that and then it'll be indian missile.

Ultimately every Missile in the world is a very loose descendant of Tipu Sultan's technology, which originated in India. And anyways, what's the problem with taking help from the west if that gives us something that works ? At least we will be able to mass produce a good BVRAAM on our own and dont have to rely on foreign powers.

Oh it will work - They will now hire some Western Firm have them make it awesome and then call it joint indo western project with India contributing this and that and then it'll be indian missile.

whatever u r saying...but DRDO will again test fire it and they will be success without any help bcoz if u read the entire thread u will find they have just little problem....and next time i will see u in the thread "astra test fire successful and ready to introduce in service".

however u have no such right to make it joke bcoz look at yourself..your country is even not able to make simple railway line looking for Chinese help...

whatever u r saying...but DRDO will again test fire it and they will be success without any help bcoz if u read the entire thread u will find they have just little problem....and next time i will see u in the thread "astra test fire successful and ready to introduce in service".

however u have no such right to make it joke bcoz look at yourself..your country is even not able to make simple railway line looking for Chinese help...

comes new bhai:yahoo: just take rest relex i know you come here after watch 20 years of propegenda news. sorry to say its easy to make a nuclear bomb or railway line :rofl:

comes new bhai:yahoo: just take rest relex i know you come here after watch 20 years of propegenda news. sorry to say its easy to make a nuclear bomb or railway line :rofl:

i think a simple railway line is much easier than nuclear bomb...but i can't say about the technology level of neighborhood country.

relax boys, ur tests r successful, just google the astra missile test. all the news channel r saying it is successful. no need to worry. a big thumbs up to DRDO. u guys roxx

i think a simple railway line is much easier than nuclear bomb...but i can't say about the technology level of neighborhood country.

ohhhhhhhhhhh you traped :partay:

ever in indian media you got info abut Pakistan Locomotive Factory, Risalpur i don't think so :D we made railway engines also :azn: my dear brother comment like uneducated person is habbit of s.asian cityzens try to learn . you should say pakistan can"t make a BVR then i will answer you also abut that.hehhehehe:P

sorry mods for offtopic:frown:

Pakistan Locomotive Factory, Risalpur
The Pakistan Locomotive Factory at Risalpur, a public spread on an area of 251 acres (102 ha), was put into service in 1993 at a total cost of Rs.2284.00 million, including a foreign exchange component of Rs.1496.00 million. The factory can produce two diesel-electric locomotives per month on single-shift basis, but this can be doubled by introducing a second working shift. The factory is equipped with the state-of-the-art equipment which can be employed in the building of diesel-electric locomotives of suitable horsepower, as well as electric locomotives with minor adjustments.

Since 1993, twenty three PHA-20 type 2,000 hp (1,491 kW) diesel-electric locomotives have rolled out of the factory. The ongoing project of 3,000 hp (2,237 kW) AGE-30 diesel-electric locomotives is at the verge of its completion, which is a milestone in the history of the factory. Apart from manufacturing new locomotives, the Pakistan Locomotive Factory has also successfully rehabilitated five diesel-electric locomotives of GRU-20 Type and manufactured other various spares/components for railway maintenance divisions and rehabilitation projects.

ohhhhhhhhhhh you traped :partay:

ever in indian media you got info abut Pakistan Locomotive Factory, Risalpur i don't think so :D we made railway engines also :azn: my dear brother comment like uneducated person is habbit of s.asian cityzens try to learn . you should say pakistan can"t make a BVR then i will answer you also abut that.hehhehehe:P

sorry mods for offtopic:frown:

Pakistan Locomotive Factory, Risalpur
The Pakistan Locomotive Factory at Risalpur, a public spread on an area of 251 acres (102 ha), was put into service in 1993 with the collaboration of Government of Japan at a total cost of Rs.2284.00 million, including a foreign exchange component of Rs.1496.00 million. The factory can produce two diesel-electric locomotives per month on single-shift basis, but this can be doubled by introducing a second working shift. The factory is equipped with the state-of-the-art equipment which can be employed in the building of diesel-electric locomotives of suitable horsepower, as well as electric locomotives with minor adjustments.

Since 1993, twenty three PHA-20 type 2,000 hp (1,491 kW) diesel-electric locomotives have rolled out of the factory. The ongoing project of 3,000 hp (2,237 kW) AGE-30 diesel-electric locomotives is at the verge of its completion, which is a milestone in the history of the factory. Apart from manufacturing new locomotives, the Pakistan Locomotive Factory has also successfully rehabilitated five diesel-electric locomotives of GRU-20 Type and manufactured other various spares/components for railway maintenance divisions and rehabilitation projects.

that's why china is building railway line in Kashmir....

that's why china is building railway line in Kashmir....

tum nhi samjhoo gay daily india tv dekhty ho na lollllllll
yaar its cooperation they are best in this job so why not they? its not mean that we totally can't do that we have 8163 km railway lines here all will made by angels? i think gov need high speed railways without corruption . but wait gov is him self corrupt.hahahahhaha i think quality fast railway may be.:mod:

yaar its cooperation they are best in this job so why not they? its not mean that we totally can't do that we have km railway lines here all will made by angels? i think gov need high speed railways without corruption . but wait gov is him self corrupt.hahahahhaha i think quality fast railway may be.:mod:

which type of rail line is that we will see after MOU singed.

yaar its cooperation they are best in this job so why not they? its not mean that we totally can't do that we have km railway lines here all will made by angels? i think gov need high speed railways without corruption . but wait gov is him self corrupt.hahahahhaha i think quality fast railway may be.:mod:

well india tv suck if thats what you were specifying ..india tv dekhne wala you tube mai trol karta hai yahan nahi boss

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom