What's new

India tests Astra BVRAAM

well india tv suck if thats what you were specifying ..india tv dekhne wala you tube mai trol karta hai yahan nahi boss

chal yaar ghusa mat ker main ne to bus idea lagaya tha. wesy he is google and google know every thing as i think:woot:

They got certificate for painting a/c from Akzo Nobel. See for yourself, its official click here scroll down!!!!
PAC website

for your kind info AKZO NOBEL is the company who provide paint to 60% air craft plants of world. is this new?:D

Missiles dud ?? Then i guess PAF has nothing to worry about , right ??

So take it easy, go to sleep ..have fun with your chinese brothers !

Were they??

I don't remember they asking Russian to not sell BVR:azn:

Am sure they knew it all along:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Were they??

I don't remember they asking Russian to not sell BVR:azn:

Am sure they knew it all along:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got a taste of the 'two failed missile tests'??? Now got Russian seeker?? :lol: As I said earlier you know nothing about this. Posting two/three years and even 17 years old articles, claiming other's article as your's is a very cheap way of arguing!!! lol

Some news report also claimed same about AAD but later it was shown that the seeker is indigenous not imported. Yes its true that we got help from Russia/France (some say its of MICA's) for miniaturization of the seeker.

Hmmm not sure about that...i did ask around some pretty knowledgable members on BR -- as per their info - the seeker is russian and the name of the seeker is AGAT.

Do let me know if you have any reliable info ---

Last edited:
Titanium, next time astra carries out a successful interception, it will perform three backflips, take off it's t shirt and also perform a 'waka waka' dance.:rofl: Happy now?:azn:

The news will be "Astra test successfull.....even Titanium of pdf satisfied after the third backflip!":smitten:

Titanium, next time astra carries out a successful interception, it will perform three backflips, take off it's t shirt and also perform a 'waka waka' dance.:rofl: Happy now?:azn:

The news will be "Astra test successfull.....even Titanium of pdf satisfied after the third backflip!":smitten:

You are taking it very personally.

I remember your panic of advising not to respond.......what happened:D

Maybe,

But how much DODO "scientists know is the question.

Man EADS offered a MAKO trainer tech to LCA says a lot.:what:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

As I said your knowledge is zero out of hundred. You can not even pronounce the word 'DRDO' properly. :lol: Can you even pronounce the name of your country? :cheesy:

You talk about MAKO but you don't know anything about both MAKO and LCA, so don't drag them here. First learn what is MAKO and LCA, I am sure still I will find hundreds of mis-information and mistakes in your posts.

Did you remember in Arjun thread you posted a 17 years old article from a foreign website as yours? So we don't want that kind of 'reply' here also.
;)

Back
Top Bottom