What's new

India suspends visas for Canadians as row escalates

top-10-origin-countries-of-international-students-at-years-end-canada.jpg

Indian students have the money and can move to any nation with that inflated tuition fee, but who will ride your cab then?
Ya most of them work as Uber drivers and Tim Hortons

Without international student no one will serve us coffee lol

Makes no difference to the funding of universities.

McMaster University has had its own nuclear plant beford India even knew what nuclear was.

The local Canadian STEM undergrads go on to work in their fields and rarely do graduate studies. For most international students graduate studies is an easy, but expensive, pathway to Canadian immigration.

Lets not kid ourselves here.
You are the one kidding yourself. Universities are also about research and tuition. As a student an Indian pays hefty tuition fee and you claim that it does not help Canada is laughable. However you choose to slice it, with Indians making 40-50% of the international student population, there is going to be pain in the system. Several systems, staff are needed to service these large student populations. Several businesses also revolve around these student populations which will hurt in the event if 40-50% of the international students don't turn up.

Mark my words, you will see Canada sucking up to India like they did with the Saudis. We can talk then..

Lol which Canadian in their right mind would want to go to a sh!thole like India?

Canadians prefer Mexico or Cuba for a vacation.
Again, why do you speak for Canadians? But tell me when is Canada stopping processing of Visas to Indians?

Lol. Stupid lilliput using big words.
Lol temp h1b visa holder

Soon will be picked up by us immigration and send to gitmo lol

You will rather go to USA jail for anal then go to india lol

Lol. You'll see. But we request you stop pole vaulting into our country. Live in your shit hole.
Lol h1 b temp visa holders with big words lol

Lol. It's more likely they'll send you to gitmo than me. Get the drift, stupid moron?
Ha ha I am not h1 b temp visa holder lol

You are lolz

Get ready to get anal when visa expired lol

You are the one kidding yourself. Universities are also about research and tuition. As a student an Indian pays hefty tuition fee and you claim that it does not help Canada is laughable. However you choose to slice it with Indian making 40-50% of the international student population, there is going to be pain in the system. Several systems, staff are needed to service these large student populations. Several businesses also revolve around these student populations which will hurt in the event if 40-50% of the international students don't turn up.

Mark my words, you will see Canada sucking up to India like they did with the Saudis. We can talk then..
It does not.

The university admin pockets that extra cash.

Makes 0 impact to how Canadian taxpayer $$ are used to fund higher education.

The profs direct the research.

The international students, especially the Indians, come to Canada for immigration and permamnent residency and a graduate degree visa is the fastest pathway. Their so called "research" is meaningless.

You are the one kidding yourself. Universities are also about research and tuition. As a student an Indian pays hefty tuition fee and you claim that it does not help Canada is laughable. However you choose to slice it, with Indians making 40-50% of the international student population, there is going to be pain in the system. Several systems, staff are needed to service these large student populations. Several businesses also revolve around these student populations which will hurt in the event if 40-50% of the international students don't turn up.

Canada is sucked up to Saudi?

Did Canada send back that runaway Saudi girl?

It does not.

The university admin pockets that extra cash.

Makes 0 impact to how Canadian taxpayer $$ are used to fund higher education.

The profs direct the research.

The international students, especially the Indians, come to Canada for immigration and permamnent residency and a graduate degree visa is the fastest pathway. Their so called "research" is meaningless.

Canada is sucked up to Saudi?

Did Canada send back that runaway Saudi girl?
The Globe and Mail raised the fear that tensions with India were creating concerns in Canada that fewer Indian students would choose to study in Canada.

The fears are substantiated by facts and figures.

Indian students form the largest group of international students studying in Canada. At present, Indians make up about 40 per cent of the 8 lakh international students in Canada, according to Canadian government statistics.

The fees paid by Indian students are three to five times higher than what private colleges charge Canadians. In a way, the entire private college ecosystem of Canada is funded by Indians and it will collapse if the Indian government decides to curb the outflow.

Canada's Auditor-General Bonnie Lysyk flagged the risk to the Canadian economy due to the over-reliance on funds from international students.

In the 2021 report, she said the risks were beyond the government’s control. The report said that revenue could take a sudden and massive hit if students from some countries were unable to get into Canada.

Don't tell me Pakistanis know better than Auditor general of Canada. Lol.

Ha ha I am not h1 b temp visa holder lol

You are lolz

Get ready to get anal when visa expired lol
Oh you are an asylum seeker cleaning toilets here. I get it.

Lungis and Pakistanis are no where to be seen in the above list. They think they know how it is for Canadian universities. Stupid idiots.

Trudeau wouldn't even dare.

Lol. Where are the Saudi students in that list. They didn't even made it. But why are you cheer leading for Saudi now. Pakistanis are too stupid that they don't even know that they are no body to speak for other countries. Have some shame.

319000 vs (<10000) Saudis and you think Saudis spend more in Canada. No wonder Pakistanis are considered stupid.
Won’t dare lmao

Uhhh the slum dwellers who also think just because USA let him stay on temp visa..Indians taking over usa lmao

Banglu, cabbies don’t get H1B visa.
ok h1b visa holder lol

get ready to suck American dick once visa expires lol

The Globe and Mail raised the fear that tensions with India were creating concerns in Canada that fewer Indian students would choose to study in Canada.

The fears are substantiated by facts and figures.

Indian students form the largest group of international students studying in Canada. At present, Indians make up about 40 per cent of the 8 lakh international students in Canada, according to Canadian government statistics.

The fees paid by Indian students are three to five times higher than what private colleges charge Canadians. In a way, the entire private college ecosystem of Canada is funded by Indians and it will collapse if the Indian government decides to curb the outflow.

Canada's Auditor-General Bonnie Lysyk flagged the risk to the Canadian economy due to the over-reliance on funds from international students.

In the 2021 report, she said the risks were beyond the government’s control. The report said that revenue could take a sudden and massive hit if students from some countries were unable to get into Canada.

Don't tell me Pakistanis know better than Auditor general of Canada. Lol.

Oh you are an asylum seeker cleaning toilets here. I get it.
Temp visa holder lolz with wet dreams

Won’t dare lmao

Uhhh the slum dwellers who also think just because USA let him stay on temp visa..Indians taking over usa lmao

ok h1b visa holder lol

get ready to suck American dick once visa expires lol

Temp visa holder lolz with wet dreams
Abey shameless, go clean toilets. This discussion is beyond you and your shit land.

Abey shameless, go clean toilets. This discussion is beyond you and your shit land.
Is this your daddy’s forum slum dweller lolz

go and practice sucking some dick that’s what will you do once your visa expires lmao

Lol. Again a Pakistani who is an absolute nobody in this context is speaking for America and Canada. How stupid are you? They hate you lot. They killed you lot on broad daylight and got away with it. It is shameful. Don't project your inadequacies on to India.

It's simple if what you say is true and you have authority to speak for them, I dare you to persuade West to stop Indian students from getting to western universities. Do you even know how many seminars they do in India to promote themselves for our students? Every university is in India promoting themselves, providing brochures on various courses. They bring their lecturers around to parade them for our students. CANADA alone issued 255000 visas last year for Indian students.

Pakistanis are myopic and stupid when it comes to India. You have no clue about our influence, so you better shut up and watch the whole thing from the sidelines. You are nobody to be speaking on the issue. Lol.

Slum dog influence? :lol:

Is this your daddy’s forum slum dweller lolz

go and practice sucking some dick that’s what will you do once your visa expires lmao
Lol. Indian IT people with my experience are making 80 lakh - 1 cr INR per annum in India. You don't worry about my future. I pity you since you are here on asylum without any talent to speak of, I would worry about yourself first.

I have earned enough to get by in this life already. We are not from a shit hole with no talents.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom