What's new

India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan

You are one of the worst pessimists around. :rofl:
I have some small spark of hope in my heart and I liked this speech of his. At least he is the first one to recognize there is a threat from India destabilizing Pakistan. Do you have a better option available? If not-then what!!!

Chuck Hagel is a US politician, and it should take more than one speech by one of that breed to spark hope in anyone who is able to think rationally.

This is all a topi drama before Obama's visit to Israel. Chuck Hagel will carry on the same policies once confirmed towards Israel and Pakistan. It will take much more than one speech years ago to change anything substantial.

We cannot trust American this is their old tactic to put pressure on their ally .Everybody knows what we are doing in AF and they are supporting us from last 11 years but still we are not successfull ,killing 50,000 people is not our aim but to disintegrate pakistan and remove baluchistan like what we did 1971 is our main objective.

Killing of these people is going to hunt us and we are going to pay the price in near future .hopefully we will be successfull before Nato leaves AF.

Age of folks like Vajpayee and MMS is coming to an end and young assertive middle class wants Tit for Tat.

How do you know what Middle class of India wants? Are you the spokesperson of India's middle class?

Speak for yourself.

Anyway, the real thing is that India's decade long interference in Pakistan since 9/11 will come to an end as US leaves Afghanistan. Without US, India can't sustain its support for proxies in Pakistan for even 1 month.

Talking about Karzai. I don't know if he will still be around or not. But whatever Govt is in Afghanistan post US withdrawal, it wanna have close ties to Pakistan, Iran, China, Turkmenistan. So i wouldn't be surprised if Govt in Afghanistan just X out India, All the Indian investment in Afghanistan going to waste.

US influence in the region is coming to a conclusion and China/Pakistan/Iran will dominate this region in the coming future. Has India prepared for this possibility? Give it a serious thought.

OK.....let us assume that India is financing problems for Pakistan from Afganistan.........but, what is US doing....they r also doing the same thing.......so, why is Pakistan taking this Hagel guy seriously??

I'd say it is a desperate attempt by the US to atleast maintain some foothold in Pakistan....putting all blame upon India..

And actually Pakistan responded to what you did in East Pakistan. Anyways lets see if ISI would do what it is supposed to do after 2014. They should do it.

Why after 2014.. Scared of Americans ? :D

We cannot trust American this is their old tactic to put pressure on their ally .Everybody knows what we are doing in AF and they are supporting us from last 11 years but still we are not successfull ,killing 50,000 people is not our aim but to disintegrate pakistan and remove baluchistan like what we did 1971 is our main objective.

Killing of these people is going to hunt us and we are going to pay the price in near future .hopefully we will be successfull before Nato leaves AF.

Have you just taken over the CIA and RAW and set their agenda; Mr Joker!! :rofl:

Hope you will be successful in your grandiose plans before Nato leaves Afghanistan. :astagh:

Chuck Hagel is an excellent choice for defence nominee. He might successfully resolve the impasse between US and Pakistan there only and only because USA's support to India and the blind eye US has turned to efforts of India to destabilize Pakistan.

I think Chuck norris would be much more a better choice and fit in the description than this Hagel guy.

If he really did say that, then a note of thanks is in order to our Israeli friends who sucessfully lobbied for filibustering his nomination.

Chuck Hagel can say what fits with his understanding of the situation....Its his opinion and he is entitled to it ....but that does not make it proof or true...

The problem is..no one else seems to see through his lenses nor is there a hue and cry about bringing India to the books for this...
As far as we are concerned, we are only providing humanitarian assistace to the troubled state of Afghanistan....unless some concrete proof comes about that changes the world opinion...

Until then...we shall continue our assistance to Afghanistan...

You are one of the worst pessimists around. :rofl:
I have some small spark of hope in my heart and I liked this speech of his. At least he is the first one to recognize there is a threat from India destabilizing Pakistan. Do you have a better option available? If not-then what!!!

Obama too in his initial bravado tried meddling in Kashmir by appointing Richard Holbrooke as some sort of mediator and he was politely told to f off and Obama silently went out changing his policy. Actually Holbrooke was not even invited to India after that.

Chuck Hagel is no different. He might talk all non-sense but once he is in power he is bound by the party and congress/senate.

How do you know what Middle class of India wants? Are you the spokesperson of India's middle class?

Speak for yourself.

Anyway, the real thing is that India's decade long interference in Pakistan since 9/11 will come to an end as US leaves Afghanistan. Without US, India can't sustain its support for proxies in Pakistan for even 1 month.

Talking about Karzai. I don't know if he will still be around or not. But whatever Govt is in Afghanistan post US withdrawal, it wanna have close ties to Pakistan, Iran, China, Turkmenistan. So i wouldn't be surprised if Govt in Afghanistan just X out India, All the Indian investment in Afghanistan going to waste.

US influence in the region is coming to a conclusion and China/Pakistan/Iran will dominate this region in the coming future. Has India prepared for this possibility? Give it a serious thought.

You certainly look like a false flag or seem to be greatly inspired by A Roy types.

This Time if Taliban\nightwalkers if they dare cross LOC then IA would have their head on spikes for the whole world to see. Unlike 89 now LOC heavyly fenced and IA fully prepared to take on these taliban barbarians. In Afghanistan Non Pashutans are firmly with India and Iran would never go against Indian interests and since China plans to mine Afghanistan so it is also in their interest that Afghanistan remains peaceful and if Indian interest would be attacked by Pak proxyies then India has sufficent assets in Afghanistan to make it impossible for China to mine Afghanistan.

Why do some Pakistanis have this deluded retarded percpetion of Afghanistan post 2014

Nobody in the region with the exception of Pakistan, support Talibani return in Afghanistan. Unlike 1991 neither Russia, India or CARs are in internal crisis.

Most likely it"ll be upto India to make sure Pakistan does not packing her bags and not get away on the bike, in FATA, Baluchistan and Kybher Paktunwala.

One would need to utilise the grey matter to comprehend, nowhere did i mention the return of Taliban nor do i have any sympathy for these scum bags, perception is that post 2014, Pakistan will make sure the regime in Kabul is in no way hostile towards Islamabad.....the ground reality that some seem oblivious to is that like Nepal, Afghanistan is land locked thus has to rely on the neighbouring states and India doesn't share a common border with the subject, like in Nepal, China is also making a foothold in Afghanistan...once the cookie crumbles, what are the options left for India. !!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom