What's new

India still second fastest growing economy, Chidambaram says

The congress cant cover up their MASSIVE incompetence.

Hopefully they fall to modi in 2014.

But you are also imagine an majority Indian electorate are middle class people who would vote for what is the best for their country and their future. But that is not true. Most people vote only to provide a meal for the night of the election and maybe some left over to take to lunch tomorrow. Or they might vote for someone who would provide for cloth for their kids for school the next day. Its those urgent and immediate needs that decide the votes for a large part of the electorate. And many of these people do not read and lack education and knowledge of economy. So what you told me might be what you want India to be. But what I described above reflects India today.

What it Really Reflects is Your Ignorance and Classical Stupidity. Nothing More.
Congrats, Your efforts to Prove Your Moronic Ignorance has been a 200% Success !!

Can You Read English ? If Yes : www.bjp.org/images/pdf/election_manifesto_english.pdf‎

BJP or Congress is fine, but lets hope that the third front doesn't come to power. Imagine Mayawati or someone from CPI as PM...

I just hope that whoever comes in , has a clear majority. Its more of this coalition nonsense that creates the problem than an individual party

But you are also imagine an majority Indian electorate are middle class people who would vote for what is the best for their country and their future. But that is not true. Most people vote only to provide a meal for the night of the election and maybe some left over to take to lunch tomorrow. Or they might vote for someone who would provide for cloth for their kids for school the next day. Its those urgent and immediate needs that decide the votes for a large part of the electorate. And many of these people do not read and lack education and knowledge of economy. So what you told me might be what you want India to be. But what I described above reflects India today.

With all due respect any small labourer knows that the current govt has given them nothing to vote for. They make fun of them by coming up with poll gimmicks like writing off poor people. In a country where megatalls and supertalls are being built you can understand their frustration. Polls show landslide for BJP with even max negative sentiments.

Back
Top Bottom